New products?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Any new products in the pipeline? Just bought 4 Pump Spray from a European Supplier and will use it to get shredded.

I enjoy your products, and the best was the Original Amp. Taken before workouts it gave me a great aggression boost.

KetoForce and TAA caps would be great to try, but your European Supplier Predatornutrition has overpriced them too much. Any other companies in Europe that has ordered KetoForce and TAA?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Any new products in the pipeline? Just bought 4 Pump Spray from a European Supplier and will use it to get shredded.

I enjoy your products, and the best was the Original Amp. Taken before workouts it gave me a great aggression boost.

KetoForce and TAA caps would be great to try, but your European Supplier Predatornutrition has overpriced them too much. Any other companies in Europe that has ordered KetoForce and TAA?

we do ship directly to europe you know, just email prototype and ask

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
we do ship directly to europe you know, just email prototype and ask
I have already ordered several times, but customs didn't "like" KetoForce and sent it back. The customs in my country is VERY strict when ordering from outside EU.

Launching any new products PA?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have already ordered several times, but customs didn't "like" KetoForce and sent it back. The customs in my country is VERY strict when ordering from outside EU.

Launching any new products PA?

that sucks

i dont have anything groundbreaking in the works at the moment

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
working on making money by developing other outside projects so we will be able to fund new cool products for sports nutrition retail.
Aahhh, makes complete sense. Carry on then! If help is needed for said outside projects let me know.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
..........our company do supply AMP Citrate raw metrial.....but I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here...
You aren't allowed it in your sig either but that didn't stop you lol.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Aahhh, makes complete sense. Carry on then! If help is needed for said outside projects let me know.

no thats fine. You can use this opportunity to explain how your product is DSHEA compliant and wont result in the FDA charging someone with marketing an adulterated product / unapproved new drug?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
no thats fine. You can use this opportunity to explain how your product is DSHEA compliant and wont result in the FDA charging someone with marketing an adulterated product / unapproved new drug?
I think he is banned now, I had a krap load of posts showing up on my subscribed threads but all are gone now. Hasta lavista..I do have a suggestion for a new product....can you come with something that prevents the ass pain associated with the car buying process

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I think he is banned now, I had a krap load of posts showing up on my subscribed threads but all are gone now. Hasta lavista..I do have a suggestion for a new product....can you come with something that prevents the ass pain associated with the car buying process

just apply the KY and hope its over quickly

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Groundbreaking? Pump Spray is awesome. I've never been so ripped and so vascular as I am getting with Pump Spray.
derrickspider.jpg

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed this. Great vascularity and cuts. Glad that the Pump Spray is working well for you
Vascularity has become much more pronounced, bodyfat dropped a lot more, and muscle fullness is up. ;) I'd post more pics, but I don't need anymo' haters. :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Vascularity has become much more pronounced, bodyfat dropped a lot more, and muscle fullness is up. ;) I'd post more pics, but I don't need anymo' haters. :D
I hear you bro....They see me bulgin' they be hatin'