TAA Back in Stock

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
TAA is back in stock. You never realize how much you miss something until you have to do without it. Got my TAA yesterday and took 5 caps along with my COP pre workout....Damn what a difference it makes on my squats, was blasting 455 off the bottom... quads are currently whimpering softly...its a good jurt :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TAA is back in stock. You never realize how much you miss something until you have to do without it. Got my TAA yesterday and took 5 caps along with my COP pre workout....Damn what a difference it makes on my squats, was blasting 455 off the bottom... quads are currently whimpering softly...its a good jurt :)
Nice. I'm gonna have to try this out one of these days.

burpees

Banned
Awards
What are the side effects ?

Being a amateur boxer TAA sounds like something that can really benefit me, I looked at the side effects for adenosine and they were kind of crazy lol any way y'all can rest my mind ?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
It's out of stock already? Dam.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What are the side effects ?

Being a amateur boxer TAA sounds like something that can really benefit me, I looked at the side effects for adenosine and they were kind of crazy lol any way y'all can rest my mind ?

this is not the same as adenosine infusion, which would cause a rapid decrease in blood pressure. This product is oral

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly.......remove E- pharm from company forums. Very late response's and to be frank.... I've tried the latest amp.... Waste. Big disappointment.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly.......remove E- pharm from company forums. Very late response's and to be frank.... I've tried the latest amp.... Waste. Big disappointment.
Hey man if there is something you need answered please dont hesitate to PM me and ill be sure to get an answer for you asap.

I am also sorry to hear you find the newest AMP product a waste as we have had many who enjoy it but everyone reacts differently. May I ask how you dosed it?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man if there is something you need answered please dont hesitate to PM me and ill be sure to get an answer for you asap.

I am also sorry to hear you find the newest AMP product a waste as we have had many who enjoy it but everyone reacts differently. May I ask how you dosed it?
Loved the original .... I followed the instructions on the bottle. There is no energy ,focus, or appetite suppressant for me . Bare in mind very stim sensitive so I don't take them very often. I did notice when I burped I can taste the raspberry ketones in the capsules. I just think for the time spent to reformulate its off its mark.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loved the original .... I followed the instructions on the bottle. There is no energy ,focus, or appetite suppressant for me . Bare in mind very stim sensitive so I don't take them very often. I did notice when I burped I can taste the raspberry ketones in the capsules. I just think for the time spent to reformulate its off its mark.
Completely understandable and unfortunately some people just dont react or have the same experience as others with products.

Clear your pms as well brother, please and thank you.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Completely understandable and unfortunately some people just dont react or have the same experience as others with products.

Clear your pms as well brother, please and thank you.
Cleared. Thanks.