• Established
11-OXO is up as a Standalone on Prototype see here 11OXO

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recall that 2 bottles are needed to run an effective 30 day cycle? This true??
The problem with 30 days is 11oxo needs more time. Try 60 days.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The problem with 30 days is 11oxo needs more time. Try 60 days.
So would you say 60 days at the recommended dose would yield better results? Or am I going to need 4 bottles??

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would you say 60 days at the recommended dose would yield better results? Or am I going to need 4 bottles??
11oxo cycles are usually 7 to 8weeks at least. For advanced users I've seen up to 12 weeks. You will need proper pct though.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So 4 bottles? When the hell is TAA gonna be back in stock? Its been like a week

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 4 bottles?
75mg per pill. Best dosage is anywhere from 225 to 600 mg. 225 mg would be mild but you will see some results. PA knows what hes doing though. Im glad he jumped on the 11x train before its gone.

I would buy 5 for a good run.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
at a dose of 600/day for 8 wks, you would need 5, which is what I am planning on doing

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see folks jumping on this!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ok picked up 6 niceeeee.I have a little over a half bottle of 11 spray too which will be gone soon unfortunately

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Most people feel that the best results on 11 oxo are felt inside 30 days and there are diminishing returns after. So 2 bottles. PCT isn't going to hurt you but I've never experienced any appreciable shutdown(shrinkage) on and 11 oxo cycle.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Most people feel that the best results on 11 oxo are felt inside 30 days and there are diminishing returns after. So 2 bottles. PCT isn't going to hurt you but I've never experienced any appreciable shutdown(shrinkage) on and 11 oxo cycle.
yeah i usually feel leaning out within a couple of weeks

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks this was my thinking as well..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
???I have never seen a cycle go 4 weeks with 11oxo. Too short. Speaking as someone who has ran 11x it does kick in around week 3 but the fat loss/gains kept going till about the 9 week mark.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ah, I thought it depended on your dosage.
hormones can recover quite uneventfully after normal 11-oxo usage without a PCT. There is not very much suppression

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
hormones can recover quite uneventfully after normal 11-oxo usage without a PCT. There is not very much suppression
By normal what dose are you referring to?

I also would like to point out recovery is harder for people over 35 correct? Would you suggest no pct for them?

I should also mention an otc pct will do for 11x

Also I think there has been some confusion. I believe pct is needed on every compound. Not due to suppression but due to the maintenance of the gains you got on cycle. Recover faster,keep gains easier. Needless to say im sure you're caught up on the literature of recovery. Hdrol doesn't need a pct per se because we have seen case after case of recovery after years of abuse of multiple steroids.
But the bad thing about letting it recover on its own is 3 months in and you'll still be recovering hormonal wise vs 2 *complete recovery or atleast good numbers* with a proper pct.

Just my .02 though. You know more about it though.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You can run pct if you like it most certainly will not hurt. I run TF2 and some kind of anti e almost year round. It's just that 11 oxo is only mildly suppressive so that pct is not a necessity

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i saw minimal suppression when i ran 11-oxo for 8 weeks. Still ran a pct to be safe though.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
any shipping discount codes ? picking up 4/5 bottles the shipping increase with each bottle and makes it pricey

Thanks for consideration

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
any shipping discount codes ? picking up 4/5 bottles the shipping increase with each bottle and makes it pricey

Thanks for consideration
free shipping for orders over 200 bucks i believe

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for consideration
Any order over 200 gets free shipping, which is nice.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Agree the free shipping is a nice deal only issue is some of the other products I'm interested in have been ooo for a month or so. That being taa and ketoforce so not making the 200 mark

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Agree the free shipping is a nice deal only issue is some of the other products I'm interested in have been ooo for a month or so. That being taa and ketoforce so not making the 200 mark
sorry about that, these should be back any day

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Is 11-oxo gonna be banned or something? I saw prototypes site has pills and not the spray. Why the switch? Tried it when it first came out and loved it. Might want to add it to something i have planned so is this something i need to get ASAP or will there be more batches? Pills as effective as the spray?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 11-oxo gonna be banned or something? I saw prototypes site has pills and not the spray. Why the switch? Tried it when it first came out and loved it. Might want to add it to something i have planned so is this something i need to get ASAP or will there be more batches? Pills as effective as the spray?
There should be no reason 11-oxo would be banned. As far as i know more batches of 11-oxo should be produced.

The spray is what the pills convert into. Spray was 11-ketotestosterone and the pills are adrenosterone.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be no reason 11-oxo would be banned. As far as i know more batches of 11-oxo should be produced.

The spray is what the pills convert into. Spray was 11-ketotestosterone and the pills are adrenosterone.
11x will never be banned at this point. Been around forever.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

ohh! I see, thanks for the clarification. So is the spray coming back ever?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Any difference in effectiveness between the two?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Between 11 oxo and 11kt?

You will need more 11-oxo but the end results IMO should be the same.
Ok, I'm going with prototype 11-oxo should i ramp up the dose or start with a high dose (6-7 caps/day) right off the bat?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I'm going with prototype 11-oxo should i ramp up the dose or start with a high dose (6-7 caps/day) right off the bat?
Id start with the recommended doseage of 3 caps and assess from there.

Others have run 11 Oxo upwords of like a gram a day though i believe.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Ok, sounds good. A gram?! I'm not looking to drop that kinda dough... plus, it's going to be part of a stack with injectable AAS so prolly won't need that much anyway. Just lookingto take advantage of it's cortisol lowering properties and hardening effect while I drop my bf%.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, sounds good. A gram?! I'm not looking to drop that kinda dough... plus, it's going to be part of a stack with injectable AAS so prolly won't need that much anyway. Just lookingto take advantage of it's cortisol lowering properties and hardening effect while I drop my bf%.
Yea i know.

Then yea like i said start at 3 a day and assess from there.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

currently using 6 caps per day and getting good results

Schwuppes

Awards
hey guys,

Just a thought... what if one was to break the capsules apart and take the powder sublingually?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
It certainly cannot hurt anything, as you will swallow the contents at any rate. I just don't know if you'll get any added benefit

Schwuppes

Awards
Just another question on dosing lol... when taking 3 caps a day, better to take them all at once in the morning? Or 2 morning, 1 lunch... or 1 cap at breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Cheers

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just another question on dosing lol... when taking 3 caps a day, better to take them all at once in the morning? Or 2 morning, 1 lunch... or 1 cap at breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Cheers
The latter 2 dosing schemes would be what I go with. I typically dose 2 with breakfast and 1 later in the day. This just makes it easier for me to remember what ive taken which is why I take it this way.