Clearshot

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help

boost mental and physical performance.

The first of these naturally occurring ingredients, is called
Echinospine. Echinospine is a constituent of globe thistle and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant/nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.

The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane.
This product is found in natural plant species such as Acontium
kusnezoffii as well as som algae species. It is an aliphatic amine
with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and
safety in Europe.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hello Board Moderator can you make this a sticky? Thanks!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
For all you Clearshot afficianados. Its back and also comes in a new flavor as well as the original Spiced Apple. We now offer it in a lemon flavor too. It still burns pleasantly....(well to me anyway but then I am a hot sauce fanatic) and it still packs a wallop.

Leave it to Patrick to come up with an amazing new formula that performs like the original.

I tried in first on Friday afternoon after a particulary long and hard workday that was preceded by a pretty much sleepless night. I took the recommended 20mls and was very glad to find my beloved Clearshot still hit like a shot going down. The flavor is actually more pronounced and pleasant than before its a more apppley apple. I got the initial kick from the zinzerone(the stuff that brings the heat) then after about five minutes there was a rush if energ and mental clarity. Its a smooth clear headed energy with a definite focus component. I got a head tingle. It lasted for four hours there was no crash and I slept like a baby that night . It gets the Truth stamp of approval.

I used it again before my squat routine this morning 4:30 am this morning. Its hard to get motivated to squat this early in the AM but the Clearshot got me through. It was just like old times. You will like and that's the Truth

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news. I stocked up on the original while I could. It's a must use to do Cardio. Hopefully the new formula works as good as the old one.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to pick some up as soon as it gets in stock. Can't wait to see how it compares to the original

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
NP should have it soon, it stacks up well to the old one and that's a hard compliment for me to give. I am still bogarting a gallon of the original lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP should have it soon, it stacks up well to the old one and that's a hard compliment for me to give. I am still bogarting a gallon of the original lol
Im looking forward to picking some up. Ive got 1.5 gallons of the old clearshot still too.

Any reason to believe that any of the new compounds in the new clearshot would possibly cause a false positive on a urinalysis?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to picking some up. Ive got 1.5 gallons of the old clearshot still too.

Any reason to believe that any of the new compounds in the new clearshot would possibly cause a false positive on a urinalysis?
I don't think soo but Patrick will have to weigh in on that

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look forward to trying this bad boy

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Very excited. Never been disappointed with something from Pat.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help
boost mental and physical performance.

The first of these naturally occurring ingredients, is called
Echinospine. Echinospine is a constituent of globe thistle and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant/nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.

The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane.
This product is found in natural plant species such as Acontium
kusnezoffii as well as som algae species. It is an aliphatic amine
with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and
safety in Europe.
Do you have info on these ingredients' safety in Europe?

Is there any human safety data?

trenbologna

Awards
Can't wait to try out the latest from the supplement king himself.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got two bottles on the way. Looking forward to trying each flavor.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What are the flavors?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried both flavors and at 30ccs and 40ccs.

Both flavors are delicious and pack that punch to them just like the old clearshot.

30ccs for me was perfect before a workout and was just enough focus and drive but no overstimulation.

40ccs was quite a bit stronger for me but works great if you have something you need to really focus on or have a long drive that will require your attention.

The effects lasted atleast 3-4 hours easily for both doses and it doesnt seem to crush my hunger like the old clearshot.

I will say the new clearshot *****s the old, patrick did a great job as usual.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Both flavors are delicious and pack that punch to them just like the old clearshot.

30ccs for me was perfect before a workout and was just enough focus and drive but no overstimulation.

40ccs was quite a bit stronger for me but works great if you have something you need to really focus on or have a long drive that will require your attention.

The effects lasted atleast 3-4 hours easily for both doses and it doesnt seem to crush my hunger like the old clearshot.

Just what I wanted to hear. I am finally able to place an order today

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure r i v a l s was blocked but there werent any dirty words said lol.

Yea man i bought the spiced apple and lemon insanity and both taste great imo.

Ill be purchasing more shortly and hopefullu patrick has plans on bringing out the bigger containers.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

I agree, 30 Mils seemed like the sweet spot for me, 40 really wound me up. But not a jittery feel. Just wide ass awake. I take 40 for squat day and 30 for the rest. I was very sad when I heard Clearshot was being discontinued and it was such and amazing product, I was afraid Patrick could never come up with and apt replacement.... shouldn't have doubted the master(never really did ;))

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got both flavors in today. Tried the lemon insanity before my back workout.

Flavor was different but pretty solid. As far as the energy, stuff was awesome. A wide ass awake feeling that was hard to get used to because I thought I should be jittery with all that energy but wasn't whatsoever. Had a nice thermogenic effect and I still have a good focus/energy feeling going on 3 hours after taking it. I honestly initially like this more than the 1,3 version and I am a massive 1,3 whore. Awesome stuff Pat. Writing a thread in the supplement section to get the word out.

raptor2003

Awards
I picked up the new version and got the free e-pharm sports bottle

for me, I still prefer the original clearshot; has more energy kick to it, and tunnel vision

I tried 2 capfuls of the new clearshot and feel a buzz like 250mg caffeine , not much else (YMMV of course), but it's defintely a welcome innovation in this industry that has som many copycats!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I picked up the new version and got the free e-pharm sports bottle

for me, I still prefer the original clearshot; has more energy kick to it, and tunnel vision

I tried 2 capfuls of the new clearshot and feel a buzz like 250mg caffeine , not much else (YMMV of course), but it's defintely a welcome innovation in this industry that has som many copycats!
I could be wrong but maybe the capfuls aren't a full dose? I know that's how the old clearshot was measured I just don't see that being 40cc in two caps

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doses are actualy tick marks on the side of the bottle. Never tried measuring what the cap equates to.

I use a tablespoon though which is equal to about 14.8 CCs. Two tablespoons for me and im good to go.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but maybe the capfuls aren't a full dose? I know that's how the old clearshot was measured I just don't see that being 40cc in two caps
no, these caps are smaller than the old 10cc caps

you need to use the tick marks, or a shot glass

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no, these caps are smaller than the old 10cc caps

you need to use the tick marks, or a shot glass
That's what I thought. I used the tick marks on the side so whoever used 2 caps didn't get enough

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used OG but the reviews on this look stellar.

What's the price and how many servings per bottle?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idea on restock?

Ceredumbellum

Awards
PA's outdone himself again. I find this new version to be smoother and less jittery than the 1,3D version and my focus is off the charts once I hit the weights.

It's a shame that PA does all the legwork and research, finding these naturally occuring substances that totally out perform the competition, only to see them turn up in every competitors' thermogenic just a month later. Even so, I've always found Ergopharm/ E-Pham to be of the highest quality and I never have to worry about PA's products not "working".

PA, have you known about these for a while or is this something fairly recent? I know the writing was on the wall for 1,3D for a long time and, just for curiosity's sake, was wondering if you've been sitting on these for a while.

Again, great product and I will be ordering a lot more in the future.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PA's outdone himself again. I find this new version to be smoother and less jittery than the 1,3D version and my focus is off the charts once I hit the weights.

It's a shame that PA does all the legwork and research, finding these naturally occuring substances that totally out perform the competition, only to see them turn up in every competitors' thermogenic just a month later. Even so, I've always found Ergopharm/ E-Pham to be of the highest quality and I never have to worry about PA's products not "working".

PA, have you known about these for a while or is this something fairly recent? I know the writing was on the wall for 1,3D for a long time and, just for curiosity's sake, was wondering if you've been sitting on these for a while.

Again, great product and I will be ordering a lot more in the future.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but no mas New Clearshot sorry

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but no mas New Clearshot sorry
That blows. Any reason as to why this was cancelled after one run? Is it coming back reformulated again or is it done for good?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Terrible news. What happened? I didn't even get to try it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Wow. That sucks.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Can't say. Makes me angry and sad all at the same time
Are you saying you can't say why this happened? You know that is going to makes us all go nuts with speculation lol.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you can't say why this happened? You know that is going to makes us all go nuts with speculation lol.
It happened cuz I am PA, basically

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
So no new stims from you because of your history? That is too bad, as long as these were DSHEA compliant then really they need to find some one else to harass. Down economy and the idea is to stifle innovation it is sad.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
So no new stims from you because of your history? That is too bad, as long as these were DSHEA compliant then really they need to find some one else to harass. Down economy and the idea is to stifle innovation it is sad.
That's big government for you