UR SPRAY

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Pat, when is the ur spray coming back? i got one bottle left , need some moreeeeee

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pat, when is the ur spray coming back? i got one bottle left , need some moreeeeee
I am pretty sure that it was being made last week. Hopefully it should be in stock this week.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just check on your site , but nothing yet, please keep me posted,
Raul.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
customs is holding up the ursolic acid sorry

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Is it made outside the U.S.? Thought everything was made in your lab?
The raw UA come from elsewhere, PA performs his magic on it here, UA only requires extraction, turning it into AUA the active in UR and Pump Spray requires the know how of PA

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is it made outside the U.S.? Thought everything was made in your lab?

I buy ursolic acid 90% from china. I dont extract it myself from rosemary.

I take the ursolic acid and I make ursolic acetate in my lab

I take ursolic acetate and I make arginine ursolic acetate in my lab

Most everything a chemist makes has to start with raw materials that they purchase commercially. Nobody makes anything completely from scratch if they dont have to

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation Patrick , let me know to get some bottles, thanks!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I buy ursolic acid 90% from china. I dont extract it myself from rosemary.

I take the ursolic acid and I make ursolic acetate in my lab

I take ursolic acetate and I make arginine ursolic acetate in my lab

Most everything a chemist makes has to start with raw materials that they purchase commercially. Nobody makes anything completely from scratch if they dont have to
Thank you for clearing that up. It probably wouldn't make a difference anyway. UR spray is now a staple for me.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I got some ursolic acid in, now i have to do my magic to make the derivative and then put it in spray. late this week hopefully back in stock

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I got some ursolic acid in, now i have to do my magic to make the derivative and then put it in spray. late this week hopefully back in stock
UR Spray is back in stock!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

jarmitage

Awards
Patrick, et al Wow, that last batch (4/8/13) went quick...... Not surprising considering how incredible it is. Should I be worried that you won't have more in stock soon (within 2-3 weeks)? I'd hate to have to cut my sprays per day, but will if that's the case (As I assume that I should, in order to keep at least minimum levels as opposed to starting over again?). Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. J

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick, et al Wow, that last batch (4/8/13) went quick...... Not surprising considering how incredible it is. Should I be worried that you won't have more in stock soon (within 2-3 weeks)? I'd hate to have to cut my sprays per day, but will if that's the case (As I assume that I should, in order to keep at least minimum levels as opposed to starting over again?). Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. J
i will check into it

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Confirmed....out of stock until further notice ...Dammit!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We should be making more next week

jarmitage

Awards
In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Woo Hoo!!". Thanks guys!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting fact for me . Went to the doctor last year and had elevated blood pressure of 130 / 90
Started UR spray right after that or so and i went back to him today a year later and I tested at 112/82. I haven't really change anything. Diet probably more off than it was last year and to see this improvement I kinda can't wait to take my blood test to see whats change there as well. UR has been and will be my staple supplement forever.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Interesting fact for me . Went to the doctor last year and had elevated blood pressure of 130 / 90
Started UR spray right after that or so and i went back to him today a year later and I tested at 112/82. I haven't really change anything. Diet probably more off than it was last year and to see this improvement I kinda can't wait to take my blood test to see whats change there as well. UR has been and will be my staple supplement forever.
I was pre Hypertensive, and after UR-Spray I am not. I am glad to see it is working on multiple avenues for you. I am with you on using it forever. My quality of life would certainly drop if it were to be come unavailable

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i wonder about fasting blood glucose changes

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive had the same results as well.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
i wonder about fasting blood glucose changes
I have plans to check these and other hormonal markers once I grab some and run it. Working at a lab helps. Anything you would see tested ideally?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA personally do you prefer the UR or Pump spray? I know this is goal-dependent on the individual just curious to your preference

i take TAA orally so i prefer UR

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have heard they are less effective than the spray.
Oh no, there is plenty of interest. It is effective as a stand alone but much more so when used in conjunction with the spray. It is like a turbo charger for the spray. It definitely increases the effects.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have heard they are less effective than the spray.
are u talking about oral arginine ursolic acetate?so few have tried it that there is no feedback to really base a judgement onthe only guy i know that said anything was one dude that thought it was pretty awesomepersonally i have used it and gone off the spray and it seems to work at least as good if not better. I took boatloads though. coughed up alot

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what the hell is wrong with this board. If I dont capitalize it fux my sh*t up

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, there is plenty of interest. It is effective as a stand alone but much more so when used in conjunction with the spray. It is like a turbo charger for the spray. It definitely increases the effects.
So is it just too expensive to produce?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ur-Spray is back in stock

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice an increase in suseptibility to bruising while using UR? My lower legs are bruising like crazy.

Nic1

Awards
I have both a bottle of 7 spray and a few bottles of Ur spray. What would be a good way to use them?

I don't have anyone who could spray my back, so was thinking about 7 spray in the morning and Ur in the evening?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have both a bottle of 7 spray and a few bottles of Ur spray. What would be a good way to use them?

I don't have anyone who could spray my back, so was thinking about 7 spray in the morning and Ur in the evening?
I could have sworn that I answered this one You can use one in the am and on in the pm. If you are really diligent you can get in two applications of UR Spray and one application of 7 Spray if you spray every 8 hrs. Its possible....I've done it

Nic1

Awards
I could have sworn that I answered this one You can use one in the am and on in the pm. If you are really diligent you can get in two applications of UR Spray and one application of 7 Spray if you spray every 8 hrs. Its possible....I've done it
Hmm, 3 times a day is an interesting idea. Thanks, will try that one. :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You're having deja vu !!
Perhaps I was pm'd the same question but I swear I answered it before. Oh well I am getting old after all need to up my dose of D-Serine lol