The Arnold Fitness Expo 2013 Come See Us There

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hard to believe its been a year since the last one...but it has. In two short weeks you can come meet us in person at booth 100-102. Come meet your favorite "Rogue" chemist and your favorite bald headed board rep. We will have some amazing deals, and don't ask cuz' I can't tell you and "no" you can't get the deals unless you make the trip to Columbus. So come on out and see us. It'll be a blast, its the 25th anniversary so it should be one to remember. We hope to see you there

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to make it this year. But I don't think it's going to happen. Which sucks I haven't been there in years. Have fun.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to make it this year. But I don't think it's going to happen. Which sucks I haven't been there in years. Have fun.
Hate you can't make it. maybe next year

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The Arnold is almost here.....Who's coming out to see us?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
The Arnold is almost here.....Who's coming out to see us?
I will definitely be sure to stop by your booth. Always read great things about Pump & UR spray so maybe this will be my chance to give it a try.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be sure to stop by your booth. Always read great things about Pump & UR spray so maybe this will be my chance to give it a try.
There will be no better time, we have some amazing deals going at the show. Be sure to stop by

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
There will be no better time, we have some amazing deals going at the show. Be sure to stop by
Was great meeting you this weekend, and the rest of the e-pharm booth crew that I got to converse with.

Thanks again for the shirt/joint force deal and hope you enjoy the SSv2/CREignite.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Was great meeting you this weekend, and the rest of the e-pharm booth crew that I got to converse with.

Thanks again for the shirt/joint force deal and hope you enjoy the SSv2/CREignite.
Thanks from for coming out, I appreciate the samples and your business

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Truth in the booth getting ready to greet the masses running my ass off to get things set up, I may be a little prejudiced but I think out booth was bad ass!!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Truth in the booth getting ready to greet the masses running my ass off to get things set up, I may be a little prejudiced but I think out booth was bad ass!!
as you can see, i was their via virtual presence device

telling truth what to do

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
as you can see, i was their via virtual presence device

telling truth what to do
We have a good arrangement he tells me what to do I tell him where to go :) kiddin' of course.