Pump Spray

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just got today. Applied first dose at 60 sprays. Hitting the iron in 10 mins. Has anybody tried theirs!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn dude, you stocked up!!$$!!$$

I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing everyones results!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
is pump spray that good? I just got one to see how it does. I have to wait till I get off this cycle to use it though. anyone had any luck with it yet?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
is pump spray that good? I just got one to see how it does. I have to wait till I get off this cycle to use it though. anyone had any luck with it yet?
Yes its that good you'll want two bottles used as directed 2x per day on will get you 2 weeks

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've gotta be kidding me!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
**** gets expensive. Two bottles only lasts me a week and a half if that. I've purchased 8 bottles so far, only 2 bottles left, doing the math, nearly $400 so far.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thanks. That's absolutely ridiculous.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles for 2 weeks?

I believe he meant one will get you two weeks.

From 2x day application, I actually find it lasts closer to 2.5 or 3 weeks a bottle. you dont need to apply a heavy layer and if it is oily and pooling, you put on too much most likely.

Is it worth it? IMO, yes. I was using UR spray before and transitioned on to Pump Spray after. Cumulative effects are great and aside from the other health benefits and such, I certainly can tell that I am leaning out gradually but continuously and pump is present all the time. This is without a strict diet, calories for the most part around maintenance

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles for 2 weeks?
No, You have one bottle that is good for 2 weeks that is why I said you'll want two

At two times per day one bottle lasts TWO weeks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
**** gets expensive. Two bottles only lasts me a week and a half if that. I've purchased 8 bottles so far, only 2 bottles left, doing the math, nearly $400 so far.
then you are spraying too much. I am six one and using as directed approximately 50 sprays give or take two times per day I get 2 weeks per bottle. If you are not you are over spraying and most likely wasting spray. You just need to apply a thin coat, not soak yourself down with it

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I believe he meant one will get you two weeks.

From 2x day application, I actually find it lasts closer to 2.5 or 3 weeks a bottle. you dont need to apply a heavy layer and if it is oily and pooling, you put on too much most likely.

Is it worth it? IMO, yes. I was using UR spray before and transitioned on to Pump Spray after. Cumulative effects are great and aside from the other health benefits and such, I certainly can tell that I am leaning out gradually but continuously and pump is present all the time. This is without a strict diet, calories for the most part around maintenance
You are on the money, I am currently using it during a decidedly nasty and unclean bulk and I have seen increased vascularity especially in my chest and delts even with the dirty calories.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
then you are spraying too much. I am six one and using as directed approximately 50 sprays give or take two times per day I get 2 weeks per bottle. If you are not you are over spraying and most likely wasting spray. You just need to apply a thin coat, not soak yourself down with it
Maybe I'm spraying too much. Is it worth the money either way? Hell Yes!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm spraying too much. Is it worth the money either way? Hell Yes!!
Glad to hear you say that. I hear people griping about the price, but it works and works well. What is more expensive, a supplement you pay a little less for but it does nothing or you "think" it may do something, or a supplement that may cost a little more(though that is still a topic of debate as I have paid a lot more for less) or a supplement that costs a tad more but delivers nearly immediate and obvious results.

I'll take the latter, thanks

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you say that. I hear people griping about the price, but it works and works well. What is more expensive, a supplement you pay a little less for but it does nothing or you "think" it may do something, or a supplement that may cost a little more(though that is still a topic of debate as I have paid a lot more for less) or a supplement that costs a tad more but delivers nearly immediate and obvious results.

I'll take the latter, thanks
I'm with ya brutha. Make no mistake about it; Patrick is not about hype and gimmicks

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm going to have to scrape up some money to get me one more!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya brutha. Make no mistake about it; Patrick is not about hype and gimmicks
Nope, we be about results here at E-PHARM Hard working supplements for hard working folk

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, one of the best cutting stacks I have run was UR spray with ABE, EP and alphamine. I'm guessing when I run it with PumpSpray instead it will be even crazier!