NEW URSOLIC ACID TABLETS IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPE NUTRITION!!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
NEW URSOLIC ACID TABLETS IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPE NUTRITION !!!!

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
do we know how limited this will be?
what kind of doses are we looking at?

I OuTsiDeR I

Awards
Will it ever be carried by E Pharm instead of Prototype Nutrition. I get rapped on shipping charges from prototype.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Gonna have to wait until the 25th to grab these..already ran Ur spray @ 2x a day for 8 weeks and got stellar results..I still have two bottles left..gotta get these so I can use the tabs with the spray on my 1 ad,4 ad ,19 nor cycle

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

JD261985

Banned
Awards
How do the tabs compare to ursobolic? I just realized how cheap ursobolic is.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
How do the tabs compare to ursobolic? I just realized how cheap ursobolic is.

At this point we really dont have any idea. the ursolic derivative ingredient works wonderfully topically but whether it also works wonderfully orally is not known

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any plans to combine the two products (UR spray and tablets) in a cheaper stack? Would love to give the tablets a go, but if I can buy UR spray for the same price I'm unsure which would be the better value.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Any plans to combine the two products (UR spray and tablets) in a cheaper stack? Would love to give the tablets a go, but if I can buy UR spray for the same price I'm unsure which would be the better value.

its a possibility in the future

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Thanks Pat. Definitely interested in the feedback on the pills, especially when used in conjunction with the spray.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'll be giving this a try in the near future I have high hopes

434AT3M3

Awards
The site description shows 'arginine ursolic acetate' while the label description shows 'sodium ursolic acetate'.

Are the tablets 'sodium ursolic acetate'?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
1-2 tablets 3 times a day. Very limited
Is this with food , without or not matter? is the UR spray still twice a day 50 sprays with these ?

I picked up 3 today (Yes I made them go OOS mine mine ) and wanted to get some details for when they arrive

Thanks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Is this with food , without or not matter? is the UR spray still twice a day 50 sprays with these ?

I picked up 3 today (Yes I made them go OOS mine mine ) and wanted to get some details for when they arrive

Thanks
don't know for a fact but I am saying with food is better, yes still 50 sprays twice a day

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The site description shows 'arginine ursolic acetate' while the label description shows 'sodium ursolic acetate'.

It should be arginine ursolic acetate, I cannot read the label so I so I do not know what it says

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

yeah the tablets are sodium

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

JD261985

Banned
Awards
**** man if they sold out that quick it would be a pretty smart business move to make more don't you think? Supply and demand my friend there is definitely a demand holy crap it sold out in like 2 frickin days! I want it! lol

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
**** man if they sold out that quick it would be a pretty smart business move to make more don't you think? Supply and demand my friend there is definitely a demand holy crap it sold out in like 2 frickin days! I want it! lol

yeah it would

i do wanna wait for some feedback. not just from you guys but from this trainer guy that went in on half the tabs. i wanna know that the stuff is good. U are all my testers

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yeah it would

i do wanna wait for some feedback. not just from you guys but from this trainer guy that went in on half the tabs. i wanna know that the stuff is good. U are all my testers
Mine should be here tomorrow, Looking forward to seeing what they can do

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Mine will be here Wednesday,cant wait to add it with the spray

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
and they have arrived !!! Look forward starting this tonight with dinner !

33uvdxc.jpg

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey if worst comes to worst there's always ursobolic. Plus I don't think these companies are going to stray from this compound anytime soon. Were sure to see more (even better) stuff in the future

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i would like to make more tablets soon. high grade ursolic acid is getting hard to find though, we must be buying it all up

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
if you make the tablets again, will they be sodium or arginine ursolic acetate?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
tabs have been working very well for me so far. 2 tabs 3 times a day with food.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
tabs have been working very well for me so far. 2 tabs 3 times a day with food.
just started mind today, the warming effect was palpable within 30 minutes of consumption.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really want to give these a go soon. Very interested in the feedback fellas. I sense a run of the tabs and UR spray is coming up for this guy. Still hoping eventually we see this sold as a stack. The tabs are a bit pricey 50 bucks for a 15 day run correct?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
just started mind today, the warming effect was palpable within 30 minutes of consumption.
agree with this...I have taken 2 dose of 2 tabs each and warming is fairly obvious within 30 min

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Really want to give these a go soon. Very interested in the feedback fellas. I sense a run of the tabs and UR spray is coming up for this guy. Still hoping eventually we see this sold as a stack. The tabs are a bit pricey 50 bucks for a 15 day run correct?
That dosing protocol is for Ursobolic, not the tabs, 1-2 3 times a day just took one 30 minutes ago and sweating like a horse right now

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That dosing protocol is for Ursobolic, not the tabs, 1-2 3 times a day just took one 30 minutes ago and sweating like a horse right now
2 tabs 3 times a day would still be 15 days for a 90 count bottle which seems to be what most are running this at.

I'm still going to give it a go (assuming feedback is solid which I expect will be!).

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I was at the gym today and some guy a chitchat with sometimes was like, "dude you're getting shredded how do you do that so fast" "lol

My diet is the same if not slightly worse and I'll I've added have been the UR tabs. Seriously wish I could've bought more. I can't imagine what 10 a day would do!

boxer12

Awards
i dont know how yall feel about mentioning other products...but the tabs and spray would seem to go awesome with the Exchange capsules. what do u guys think?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was at the gym today and some guy a chitchat with sometimes was like, "dude you're getting shredded how do you do that so fast" "lol

My diet is the same if not slightly worse and I'll I've added have been the UR tabs. Seriously wish I could've bought more. I can't imagine what 10 a day would do!
Just the UR tabs or running concurrently with UR Spray. Damn these need to get back in stock so I can jump em!

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
Picked up six bottles. Running 3 tabs four times per day.

Uziel

Awards
i would like to make more tablets soon. high grade ursolic acid is getting hard to find though, we must be buying it all up
you mean with "high grade ursolic acid" UA 98% or Ursolic Acid "Pharmaceutical" Grade

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Worth mentioning here that it was really nice to have the UR tabs last night when I was too drunk to be able to spray myself, I was able to down 3 tabs before I passed out.

Not to mention that my broscience meter tells me UR Spray/Tabs seem to keep me from getting fat from a cheat day that involves some binge eating/drinking.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
one week and two days into 12 ur-tabs per day and i am blown away with results. this is far and away better than my previous ursobolic run of 28 caps per day. down 2lbs on same diet and noticeably leaner. this needs to be moved to e-pharm labeling ASAP! MARK MY WORDS: THIS WILL BE A BIGGER SELLER THAN ALL OF PA'S PREVIOUS PRODUCTS, COMBINED!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
12 a day. Good. I been doing about 15 a day. We have to figure out the best dose range

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does one bottle of the UR spray generally last??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
how much better is that arginine ursolic acetate? i am salivating at the thought of THOSE tabs...
Well it's more soluble. But there are so many factors that I can't readily figure out. So u only know by trying the stuff ultimately. I wasn't sure about the tabs. But now I am getting confident

boxer12

Awards
please email me AS SOON AS there are more. thanks.