7-11 Stacks are Now AVAILABLE GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just got the word and I am passing it along. 7-11 stacks are available for sale here

Prototype 711 Stack

Get them Now or you have only yourself to blame.

Same great Prototype products packaged for optimal use as a cycle or just as a great deal. Save $30 when purchased together!Use as directed. Free shipping when you order two or more stacks! LIMITED QUANTITIES. HIGH SELL OUT RISK.

When used as cycle: The 7 / 11 stack provides an excellent 6-8 week tool for rapid body re-composition. The stack starts with the potent 11-spray for increased muscle size coupled with visceral fat loss. When the 11 spray is completed, 7- spray is utilized to help consolidate the changes brought on by the 11-spray. The result is a cycle that results in impressive products with minimal post-cycle rebound.

11KT SPRAY
11-KT spray contains 11-ketotestosterone in a liquid base. 11-ketotestosterone is a natural adrenal hormone produced in all mammals including humans. It is particularly abundant in many species of fish where it is actually serves as the primary male hormone. It has androgenic activity. 11-ketotetosterone also is a potent and selective inhibitor of the cortisol producing enzyme 11b-HSD1 reductase.

People that buy 11-ketotestosterone are interested in:

• Creating hard strong muscle
• Losing body fat (particularly around the gut)
• Avoiding strong hormonal products with suppressive potential
• Attaining a full “pumped” appearance
• Increasing strength and stamina

7-SPRAY
7-spray contains a combination of 7-keto dhea acetate and androst-5-ene-3b,7b,17b-triol 3-acetate (Beta-AET acetate). It is dissolved in a specialized vehicle that delivers the compounds with high bioavailability – much higher than can be achieved with oral delivery.

The benefits of 7-spray include:

• Enhanced fat loss
  • Cortisol control at target tissues
  • Optimization of immune system function
  • Greater energy and well being
  • Enhanced recovery
  • Potent anti-inflammatory action
7-spray is absolutely non-hormonal so it will not disrupt your natural hormone production. The profound results that can be achieved from this product coupled with the lack of side effects make this an unparalleled physique enhancing and overall health promoting product 7-spray can be used at any time and for any period of time. Many choose it for its anti-catabolic and leaning out effects during the post cycle recovery period.
Use as directed.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
seems interesting.....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i had the money id pick these up.

Still trying to sell some supps so i can continue using UR spray. Lol

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so I'm supposed to use the 11 spray first, wait til if runs out, then use the 7 spray?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

captain19_

Awards
the 711 stack says availability: pre-order

GaresTaylan

Awards
Damn, did this sell out again already???

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Will this be back in stock again any time soon?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
still outa stock?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is the sale over, cant be outa stock if you have both individual products in stock

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
is the sale over, cant be outa stock if you have both individual products in stock
both products are in stock but the 7/11 special is over

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
can there be an exception? i want to run this on cycle/pct

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
can there be an exception? i want to run this on cycle/pct
late this week hopefully the stack will be back. i am working on the beta-aet production as i speak

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
late this week hopefully the stack will be back. i am working on the beta-aet production as i speak
What's the best way to dose this Pat? 50 sprays of 11spray PWO? or 2x a day like UR spray?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What's the best way to dose this Pat? 50 sprays of 11spray PWO? or 2x a day like UR spray?