Two 7-Spray Questions for Pat/Henry

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I just scored my bottle of 7 spray today but i have 2 questions.

1) Will ~50 sprays give me 250-300mg of 7-keto DHEA?

2) Are some spots better to spray on then others? I was considering dosing in places with the least bodyfat like top of feet and neck and hands. But, I was wondering if there is any connection to Sub'Q fat. So is it profitable to spray on my stomach??

thanks gents

MedicalCynic

Awards
I just scored my bottle of 7 spray today but i have 2 questions.

1) Will ~50 sprays give me 250-300mg of 7-keto DHEA?

2) Are some spots better to spray on then others? I was considering dosing in places with the least bodyfat like top of feet and neck and hands. But, I was wondering if there is any connection to Sub'Q fat. So is it profitable to spray on my stomach??

thanks gents
1) Although it's not possible to be exact with this, here's the rough calculation: There are 7.2g per 240cc bottle. Each spray is ~1/7cc, so 50 sprays would be about 214mg

2) Adipose tissue still has a blood supply... what's most important is the relative thickness/permeability of the skin where you spray. Tops of the feet, thighs, groin, stomach, neck, behind the ears, insides of the arms... all good places. The skin is thicker on your hands, so maybe find space elsewhere

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
1) Although it's not possible to be exact with this, here's the rough calculation: There are 7.2g per 240cc bottle. Each spray is ~1/7cc, so 50 sprays would be about 214mg

2) Adipose tissue still has a blood supply... what's most important is the relative thickness/permeability of the skin where you spray. Tops of the feet, thighs, groin, stomach, neck, behind the ears, insides of the arms... all good places. The skin is thicker on your hands, so maybe find space elsewhere
scrotal skin is probably the most permeable and it has decent vascularization (at least mine has). i know its weird to spray your balls but i thought i would mention it

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, thanks guys. Lookin forward to the thermo properties of the 7keto

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Excellent, thanks guys. Lookin forward to the thermo properties of the 7keto

i take the 7 spray almost every day all the time. and its not because of fat loss or anything. its cuz i never get sick anymore and i am afraid if i stop i will start getting sick again

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
i take the 7 spray almost every day all the time. and its not because of fat loss or anything. its cuz i never get sick anymore and i am afraid if i stop i will start getting sick again
And you just like to play with your balls. :lmao:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances that 7 and 11 sprays make it to Epharm distribution quantities so prices could come down??

henryv

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances that 7 and 11 sprays make it to Epharm distribution quantities so prices could come down??
You can save $30 by buying them both together at the moment. Get the 711 stack for $100 instead of the usual $130.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to comment on such an old thread but this is my second day of 7-spray and I can feel its thermo effect. During class I was sweating mildly, that's how you know it works.

I used some 7 keto from another company and never sweated , this 7 spray is high quality.
never experienced sweating with 7, I have with UR spray though. Perhaps you were sitting in close proximity to a particularly thermally active member of the opposite sex that day :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
2) Adipose tissue still has a blood supply... what's most important is the relative thickness/permeability of the skin where you spray.

true, and having an active get caught up in adipose tissue aint necessarily bad. delays absorption somewhat which is just fine

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to comment on such an old thread but this is my second day of 7-spray and I can feel its thermo effect. During class I was sweating mildly, that's how you know it works.

I used some 7 keto from another company and never sweated , this 7 spray is high quality.

i tested a 7 spray from a competitor a while ago and it had a bunch of epiandrosterone in there and 5a-dione (or diol, i forgot). u gotta watch where u get stuff from

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Any chance e-spray will ever return?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add I am using ur spray as well. My brother got in some pump spray a few days ago so I steal a few sprays from that too. I'm sprayed out
From my personal experience its more likely that the UR Spray caused the sweating than the 7 Spray

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I dont mind the sweating. I've sweat worse on a tren cycle. I know I already asked PA but what's your opinion of using 100 sprays a day total? I'm worried about getting isopropyl poisoning LOL
no, most of the isopropyl evaporates rapidly and very little is absorbed. I've used 200 plus spray of assorted sprays per day with no ill effect

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Update on my first run with 7-spray Ur spray stack. I finished Ur two days ago and experienced muscle fullness, elevated mood, and fat loss. I am now finishing off with the remainder of the 7-spray and I must say I am very happy with the sprays. I will be ordering more of each in the next couple days....def gonna run some 11 spray in the summer months.
had no doubt you'd like it

RangerWalker

RangerWalker

Awards
Mr. Arnold,

I have a quick question for you, I am trying to decide between 7 Spray or R spray for a friend of mine that is male 55 yrs old , 245lbs , sedentary and is being prescribed several antibiotics (post surgery)

My goal is to build his immune system up (with Diet) and any supplements you recommend. I was going to get the R Spray but then came across this thread. In your opinion is the 7 spray better for building immunity ?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Arnold,

I have a quick question for you, I am trying to decide between 7 Spray or R spray for a friend of mine that is male 55 yrs old , 245lbs , sedentary and is being prescribed several antibiotics (post surgery)

My goal is to build his immune system up (with Diet) and any supplements you recommend. I was going to get the R Spray but then came across this thread. In your opinion is the 7 spray better for building immunity ?
I will go ahead and speak for Patrick on this one 7 Spray would be your best bet here.