Basic Cuts

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Hi, just wondering if it was you guys who made a supplement called Basic Cuts?

It only had a few ingredients PEA, Hordenine, Cayenne and Caffeine if i remember correctly. If so why did you drop it and could you re-introduce it?

I just added a few DMAA caps and it was the best pre workout stim i've ever had.

I've tried to copy it but can't get that same effect.

If it wasn't you what are the chances of making it?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That was a great product back in the day, give the new LX a run for the money...it's stim free but throw in some caffeine and it kicks ass.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Funny you should say that as i've been looking for a good stim free product to take in the afternoons. The only reason i haven't tried it yet is the 7-OH. I found it really botherd my joints for some reason.

I know everyone raves about the LX though so i probably will try it in the near future.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Read the write up, they revamped it without 7-oh and it's very good if not better than the original one IMO.
Lean Xtreme

I notice virtually minimal sore joints from the new one but do experience some slight stiffness here and there, just keep the water intake high and stay hydrated. Read about what I thought about it in the DS thread under LX 2.0 v2.

FYI it's probably been the best thing I've ever used for body recomp/ fat loss, you sweat your ass off and the combo of Salvia, Coleus and Green tea pretty much make it a very potent fat burner as well IMO.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Hi, just wondering if it was you guys who made a supplement called Basic Cuts?

It only had a few ingredients PEA, Hordenine, Cayenne and Caffeine if i remember correctly. If so why did you drop it and could you re-introduce it?

I just added a few DMAA caps and it was the best pre workout stim i've ever had.

I've tried to copy it but can't get that same effect.

If it wasn't you what are the chances of making it?
We do have something in the pipeline to fill this void. ;)

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Now i'm feeling better.

Is that going to happen any time soon?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Now i'm feeling better.

Is that going to happen any time soon?
I don't have a definite on the release date. As soon as we have a little more info we will throw it up for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fatburner2007 Supplements 8
r6lift Supplements 7
Supplements 2
ShadowFury Supplements 4
bigpapa Supplements 0