LX 2.0 v2

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What's going on with DS here on AM not giving an update in regards to the revamped LX 2.0 v2 ???

Picked a bottle a week ago and DS did a very good reformulating it (again)

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I've seen absolutely no feedback on the new formula.

Ryanp81 how did you like your run with it?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I've seen absolutely no feedback on the new formula.

Ryanp81 how did you like your run with it?
It was decent, the cortisol control was more potent IMO but I didn't get the same serenity calmness I'd get with the O.G. version with 7-oh, it's a good attempt for reformulating and I have all the trust in the world with Matt/Driven Sports products. The only drawback I had and the reason why I had to discontinue was it dried out my skin so much ( still at half a gallon a water a day ) that I was getting horrible redness/razor burn, it was very bad to the point that I had to go see my dermatologist..

I prefer the 7-oh version anyday of the week.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It was decent, the cortisol control was more potent IMO but I didn't get the same serenity calmness I'd get with the O.G. version with 7-oh, it's a good attempt for reformulating and I have all the trust in the world with Matt/Driven Sports products. The only drawback I had and the reason why I had to discontinue was it dried out my skin so much ( still at half a gallon a water a day ) that I was getting horrible redness/razor burn, it was very bad to the point that I had to go see my dermatologist..

I prefer the 7-oh version anyday of the week.

Yeah, unfortunately Driven Dropped the 7OH because it is no longer compliant with WADA.

I find the new one equally strong/effective. I will say that I have tended to prefer 7-keto over 7-OH though in the past.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
my first bottle is almost empty and i have another one for after this.
so far so good :147:

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So is this new formula the one that is in stock at Nutra? Or is that the one that is for now in testing mode only?

I am placing an order this weekend and would really appreciate a response guys!

Cheers!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So is this new formula the one that is in stock at Nutra? Or is that the one that is for now in testing mode only?

Cheers!
Bump!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Cheers!
Have you read the write up ??? Lean Xtreme

From my understanding the new one is gonna stay for now and after telling myself to give it another go I'm experiencing none of the issues I had before hand and I have to say I've been on it for 3 weeks and I don't see getting off it anytime soon ( just keep water intake high, I up to a gallon of water a day ) Yes I know I stuck my foot in my mouth with the previous post.

Some things I noticed. ( btw I generally dose 2 caps a day, 1 first thing and 1 pre w/o )
- excessive sweating at times.
- better sense of well being, even after heavy gym lifts.
- reduced DOMS ( does a very good job )
- pumps/muscle fullness even at low glycogen or depletion, this has to be from the salvia most likely *maybe the coleus as well*
- very minimal sore joints but sometimes stiffness in the knees...this is noticeable when my water intake is low.
- libido is a little higher at times but I never have any real issues with this.
- I look leaner but not skinnier, I've added 10lbs to my deadlifts, squats 15 and added two reps to both, bench went up 10lbs.
- reduced appetite but at times ravenous after post w/o
- slight blood sugar regulation/reduce cravings ( hard to explain but I didn't crave sweets or junk food )
started doing more arm work and already added 5lbs to that ( i've avoided arm work due to slight injuries but not experiencing any aggravation whatsoever) Conclusion : that might not be alot but that's says something about this product considering that I'm indeed doing a recomp. My face is leaner also.

The only side effects I notice is cramping at times if your water intake is low...some dryness once in awhile in the face and in the joints like I mentioned before but not nearly as bad as before. Just keep your water intake high and you'll be good to go.

Also wondering if the addition of the salvia, specifically the 15-hydramax has any therapeutic effects, notice some slight pain relief at times...could just be all in my head.