The Best Way to Stack New Activate Extreme with Triazole

John33

Awards
Hello,

I want to try New Activate Extreme (NAE). What can I expect from the product in terms of strength, libido, alpha male feeling and test boost? Also, it seems like you guys recommend stacking it with Triazole. What is the best way to stack the two? Should I start taking them together from the beginning, or should I take NAE first and then (perhaps four weeks later), add Triazole? My goals are more strength increase, libido boost (who does not want that, right?) and that awesome alpha make feeling.

I am almost 40, by the way. I have taken DAA, Erase and ISA-TEST GF in the past and had good results. However, Erase, when taken with DAA, seemed to decrease libido. I have also just finished a bottle of EndoSurge and was disappointed with the results. I do not think I've gotten anything out of it, so although I bought two bottles, I do not want to run another bottle of it, which brings me to the last question: Do I need to take four weeks off before trying NAE, or can I start taking NAE within a few days?

P.S. Craze is awesome! It is my new favorite pre-workout product.

Thanks.

John33

Awards
I just realized that EndoSurge and New Activate Extreme share the same main ingredient (Stinging Nettle Root Extract). As I have already mentioned, I have just finished a bottle of EndoSurge and I do not think it did anything for me. I am not sure if it makes sense to try another product that contain the same main ingredient. What do you guys think?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I want to try New Activate Extreme (NAE). What can I expect from the product in terms of strength, libido, alpha male feeling and test boost? Also, it seems like you guys recommend stacking it with Triazole. What is the best way to stack the two? Should I start taking them together from the beginning, or should I take NAE first and then (perhaps four weeks later), add Triazole? My goals are more strength increase, libido boost (who does not want that, right?) and that awesome alpha make feeling.

I am almost 40, by the way. I have taken DAA, Erase and ISA-TEST GF in the past and had good results. However, Erase, when taken with DAA, seemed to decrease libido. I have also just finished a bottle of EndoSurge and was disappointed with the results. I do not think I've gotten anything out of it, so although I bought two bottles, I do not want to run another bottle of it, which brings me to the last question: Do I need to take four weeks off before trying NAE, or can I start taking NAE within a few days?

P.S. Craze is awesome! It is my new favorite pre-workout product.

Thanks.
Take a few weeks break.

I just posted these, but they're applicable again. there are two options available for stacking. If you want a...

4-8 week stack: http://www.getds.com/20111216347/Blog/the-blitz-mass-stack-by-driven-sports

or a...

6-12 week stack: http://www.getds.com/20111216349/Blog/the-totality-stack-by-driven-sports

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can hghup be used with activate extreme since they both have l dopa? Thanks