THANKS DS!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to give props to yall for bringing Craze to the market. Stuffs on point! The mental/focus aspect is second to none and the motivation off of just one scoop has me feeling it still after 6 hours and counting. I'm glad I took a leap of faith and purchased Craze. WELL WORTH IT! Please don't ever stop making this product because you have a customer for life! Craze broke my DS cherry by the way...my first DS product.
My name is drinkyboy and I am a Craze-aholic.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Ha! Glad to see it's working so well. Keep us updated on how things turn out when you try other products from our line. :cool:

:D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Robboe and DS for the craze sample. It helped my have the best workout I've had in years. I had almost given up on pwo's after trying most of them with sub par results. Craze is truely in a class of its own. I bought a tub right after leaving the gym.

Didn't experience any negative side effects either. Used it yesterday.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I'm interested in this craze...any samples around?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Robboe and DS for the craze sample. It helped my have the best workout I've had in years. I had almost given up on pwo's after trying most of them with sub par results. Craze is truely in a class of its own. I bought a tub right after leaving the gym.

Didn't experience any negative side effects either. Used it yesterday.
Awesome!