Activate Xtreme+Triazole Dosing

bulktime81

Awards
I'm currently about to start this stack and was wondering if i should start activate xtreme before triazole? i want to do a 12 week cycle but should I start them together or wait for triazole?
Also this is for a bulk not a cut and I dont please give me the most effective dosing not the longest lasting

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If you are starting fresh and have enough for 12 weeks, I'd simply run both together right from the start. Myself,I respond best to 2 Triazole (1am, 1pm) and 4 Activate (2am, 2pm) per day.

I am running this stack now along with L-Carnitine Tartate and the results are amazing.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
You could follow this dosing pattern.

Just leave out the Lean Xtreme.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
As far as dosing goes, you could stick with 4 caps Activate Xtreme/day. Like poster previous to me mentioned, 2 in the morning and the other 2 in the evening. Without food.

Triazole you can go with 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening. With or without food.

bulktime81

Awards
Thanks! what i think im gonna do is dose it like you said but start them together im excited for this stack just got it and start tomorrow

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! what i think im gonna do is dose it like you said but start them together im excited for this stack just got it and start tomorrow
Sounds good man. Let us know how it turns out.