Activate Xtreme causing sleep issues

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

since that I have started last week Activate Xtreme at 2 caps per day, I started to have sleep issues. I wake up during the night without the possibility to return to sleep. I am wordering if this is not related to Dopamine and the fact that I also take 2g of Acetyl-L-Carnitine during the day.

I decided to stop as of today and see if it goes better.

I tend to be very sensitive to any body chemical changes. What do you think?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
What time are you taking the caps? Some people can have sleep issues with test boosters and the increase in test that they cause if they are taken close to bed time. If you are only taking 2 tabs then you can try taking them first thing in the morning.

It's recommended to take AX on an empty stomach 30 mins prior to a meal so you could take them 30 mins before breakfast and this should help with the sleep issues.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
What time are you taking the caps? Some people can have sleep issues with test boosters and the increase in test that they cause if they are taken close to bed time. If you are only taking 2 tabs then you can try taking them first thing in the morning.

It's recommended to take AX on an empty stomach 30 mins prior to a meal so you could take them 30 mins before breakfast and this should help with the sleep issues.
Well I took 1 in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to a meal and 1 before lunch. So quite far before going to sleep.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
The usual response is actually better/deeper sleep. I assume you're not taking caffeine or any other stimulants too close to bed.

How long ago did you started taking the Activate Xtreme?

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I used to get sleep issues with the old Activate, but they eventually went away halfway through the bottle. I felt like I didn't need as much sleep, however. I think it was the Divanil, but the sense of well-being the accompanied each serving far outweighed any trouble I had sleeping at night. I also had to be up early in the morning for work that summer, so my sleep schedule was off to begin with.

Shredzz

Awards
I have used activate xtreme at 6 caps a day and had no sleep problems, that i can remember anyways.

So im not sure if its activate xtreme thats giving you sleep problems, especially at 2 caps a day!

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have used activate xtreme at 6 caps a day and had no sleep problems, that i can remember anyways.

So im not sure if its activate xtreme thats giving you sleep problems, especially at 2 caps a day!
Well it can... I am only taking 2 caps/day of Divanex and ALCAR and since I have started activate xtreme the sleep issue has appeared. I have stopped it now and not the others and I do not have the sleep issue anymore. So I can garantee that it was activate xtreme that was causing the issue.

By the way, I have also nerves issue and activate xtreme increased the vasodilatation and my nerves issue got worse.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
No and I do not suffer of anxiety. I used to fall asleep within few seconds.
No medication at all and I am 38 years old.
When are you taking them? I would take mine in the AM, and after work before training.

Discontinue use for a little bit and see if anything has changed, or alternatively modify your dosage timing, and just take 2 in the am.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
No and I do not suffer of anxiety. I used to fall asleep within few seconds.
No medication at all and I am 38 years old.
I apologise for jumping to conclusions. What did you mean by nerves issue?

I agree with the post above, take a few days off the Activate Xtreme and then add it back in slowly and assess whether it impacts your sleep again. Possibly even start with a single capsule.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
the reason has to do with dopamine, yes..

theres some kind of connection between ldopa dopamine and norepinephrine..

something like this (i think)

ldopa>dopamine>norepinephrine (i think this is how it all converts?)

basically long story short... i cant explain how it works...

but drink a bunch of green tea during the day and it will stop... i guarantee it

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I apologise for jumping to conclusions. What did you mean by nerves issue?

I agree with the post above, take a few days off the Activate Xtreme and then add it back in slowly and assess whether it impacts your sleep again. Possibly even start with a single capsule.
I mean nerve compressions, so when you increase the blood flow, it is increasing the nerve compressions. That is why during the night, it is getting worse because the vasodilatation is increased.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
the reason has to do with dopamine, yes..

theres some kind of connection between ldopa dopamine and norepinephrine..

something like this (i think)

ldopa>dopamine>norepinephrine (i think this is how it all converts?)

basically long story short... i cant explain how it works...

but drink a bunch of green tea during the day and it will stop... i guarantee it
Thanks for the advice.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I mean nerve compressions, so when you increase the blood flow, it is increasing the nerve compressions. That is why during the night, it is getting worse because the vasodilatation is increased.
Nerve compression as in a trapped nerve? Do you get pins and needles?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Now I have started Triazole, one cap in the morning and again same issue with sleeping. I was sleeping like a baby before taking Triazole and since I have started it, I get the worse night in my life, waking up very frequently. A nightmare. Do I am too sensitive to anti-e?

The only other things I am taking is Powerfull and AnaBeta.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Now I have started Triazole, one cap in the morning and again same issue with sleeping. I was sleeping like a baby before taking Triazole and since I have started it, I get the worse night in my life, waking up very frequently. A nightmare. Do I am too sensitive to anti-e?

The only other things I am taking is Powerfull and AnaBeta.
Not entirely sure. try moving your dose earlier in the evening by two hours.