PCT Question

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just trying to plan a cycle for next year! Was gonna do a 6 week turinabol + dermacrine stack....would AX + Triazole + LX be a sufficient pct for this or what do ya'll think? Thanks

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I have seen different dosing parameters! Should I just start everything on day 1 of pct? Should I add anything else to pct?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen different dosing parameters! Should I just start everything on day 1 of pct? Should I add anything else to pct?
I would start the LX around day 10-14 of pct. Those supplements are specifically to control and improve your natural testosterone/estrogen ratios. So you could look into other things such as niacin to improve HDL which is typically lowered from exogenous hormones.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
This is the PCT I'm following after 4 weeks of Estane. As per recommended from Sldge(DS Product Formulator)

1-5 TZ 2 a day split
6-19 TZ 3 a day split, ACTX 4 a day split
20-34 TZ 4 a day split, ACTX 6 a day split
35 Start LX

I'm in week 2 and feel amazing.. No loss in Strength(In fact, I've had slight increases.) or weight gained..

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey big tom, that is excatly what I was looking for thanks man! Quick question though...when you say 2 a day split....take one pill in the am then another in the pm or take 2 pills twice a day? Thanks

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Hey big tom, that is excatly what I was looking for thanks man! Quick question though...when you say 2 a day split....take one pill in the am then another in the pm or take 2 pills twice a day? Thanks
1 in the morning 1 in the evening.

chaz92398

Awards
Why are you ramping the dosage up? With rbxt and others we use to ramp down iirc.

Thanks

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
This is the PCT I'm following after 4 weeks of Estane. As per recommended from Sldge(DS Product Formulator)

1-5 TZ 2 a day split
6-19 TZ 3 a day split, ACTX 4 a day split
20-34 TZ 4 a day split, ACTX 6 a day split
35 Start LX

I'm in week 2 and feel amazing.. No loss in Strength(In fact, I've had slight increases.) or weight gained..
Hey how was pct with this protocol? any estrogen rebound or drop in libido or strength , gains post post cycle?
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6