My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Fellas,

Many of you know me from bb.com as lakevillethor. Anwyay, I am on day number 7 of methyl-1 and the gains are out of hand thus far. In the first 5 days, I had put on about 6 pounds. After the first week, I am up about 8 to 9 pounds. i am at about 193 pounds ~13%. Strength is up dramatically. last Monday, three days in, I benched 385 for 5 (got help on the 6th). That is up substantially from the week prior. i am at 20 mg ED and I would recommend to all of you to not use any more than that; the gains are coming almost too fast for me at this point as my joints are hurting, etc. libido is still around and no reall sides other than elevated BP. I will keep you posted.
-AT

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
ya please keep us posted bro...also what pct are you planning...i didnt see it in your bb.com posts and if its there i missed it...

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
I am somewhat less tolerant to heat than normal - sometimes waking up at night, sweating. Sleeping is somewhat erratic too as I toss and turn. Not really that bad though. Heart rate is elevated and heart beat increases in frequency about 10-15 minutes after I take the 10 mg dose. Other than that, I feel great - big and full. Appetite seems to be less supressed than a few days ago.
-AT

poohh

Awards
thanks,

Does this seem to be better than OH test if you ever tried it? Thant was ehat I was thinking about for my cutting cycle

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
never tried oh test so I cannot comment. I would think that it (1-test) would be a better cutting agent though than OH test.
-AT

db682

Awards
  • Established
Traps and calves looking serious bro.
How tall are you?

db

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
5'5'' I dodn't know that you can almost see my dick too in those pics - my bad.
-AT

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Just to let everyone know, I have deicded to cut weight now. Being 193 is actually too heavy for my frame - i am going to cut to 175 with the aid of methyl-1. I am sure it will help me keep a considerable amount of size while cutting.
-AT

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Dude,
I read what they were saying about you at BB.com. Don't give in to the lunacy and stupidity they show. I don't think the results/benefits of M 1-T will be as obvious on a cutting cycle.

You are the trailblazer on this......don't skip out on the plan.

Me and my 4 bottles are counting on you;)

MTNMEDIC

5'5" ? Geez i'm just an inch shorter! Very inspireing thanks...!

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Dude,
I read what they were saying about you at BB.com. Don't give in to the lunacy and stupidity they show. I don't think the results/benefits of M 1-T will be as obvious on a cutting cycle.

You are the trailblazer on this......don't skip out on the plan.

Me and my 4 bottles are counting on you;)
I agree that some of the comments over at BB.com were completely uncalled for. IMO you should do what you want to do and ignore the critics. Either way you want to proceed makes sense to me if that is what you really want.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Andrew, i would like to see you continue your bulking cycle. However, you do what you want to do. It is your body. I agree that the people criticising over at BB.COM should keep their comments to themselves. If you wanted criticism you would have asked for it. Besides Id kill to have those f'in traps. Those things are sick. Keep us posted on what you decided to do. Thanks.

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Gentlemen,

thanks. I have decided that maybe I will continue on teh bulking thing after all - I need to see what draco thinks. In all honestly however, it is uncomfortable for me to be this heavy; I cannot imagine myself at 210.
-AT

frofan

Awards
I think that even while bulking, the methyl-1t will minimize the storage of fat. I would predict that after 4 weeks, you will gain around 5 pounds of muscle, while still cutting up some.

Last edited:

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
15 pds in 4 weeks with a decrease in bodyfat would be very impressive

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
I have some cramping in my lower back like bobo. I didn't know that it was related to the methyl-1-test though.
-AT

db682

Awards
  • Established
It is cause I got it to starting today as well.

db

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Just to keep everyone updated. Today I benched 365 for 10. recall I could do 315 for 12 at the beginning of the cycle. That is way way up. Also, I started cutting because i was putting weight on too fast. 194 today - up 10 pounds in 13 days. Body comp changing towards a leaner look although i am keeping that weight on. I cut carbs and abs are starting to show better. I will post pics again soon.
-AT

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
I am starting post cycle recovery tomorrow. I am using clomid and 6-OXO.
-AT

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Here's what I look like at the end of cycle. There is very little difference in the pics between the one I posted a few days ago. However, I will post the end pic. Again, i gained 10 pounds in the cycle.

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
another for my niggas...kinda blury but it's the best I can do. I don't have anyone to take the photo.
-AT

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
great job bro...makes me wanna get some of this stuff. hopefully it'll still be available for awhile.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine yesterday. How was the lethargy on this stuff?

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
my lethargy was not that bad. Honestly, it was worse on 1-AD.
-AT

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. So did you loose BF or stay about the same. I was thinking of taking ECA with it to cut up. What do you think?

Frankie

Try throwing some 6-OXO powder obtained from 1FAST400 into Avant Labs FL7 and reducing calories by 500 per day.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Looking good. People are doing rather long cycles at 6 weeks +, no?

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Okay, as most of you know, I am cutting now. I am convinced that in two weeks you don't get total natural shutdown as I am maintaining the gains quite well considering I am cutting. So lets cut the **** - I have devised the best cycle "I" could use, IMHO to use this compound. When I say "I", I am talking about myself as I respond unusually well to compounds like this. The beauty of this compound is that you see the gains to fast, yo ucan get off in time and not lose your natural test.

Okay, the cycle, 2 weeks on M1T at 20 MG ED, 1 week off using 800 mg of 6-OXO ED and mega dosing flaxseed oil at 7 tablespoons daily, 2 weeks on M1T @ 20 MG ED, 1 week off using clomid and 6-OXO and heavy flax oil.

WHY?

Well, I am 4 days into my 6-OXO therapy and I can totally tell it is working - very emotional - saw the movie School of Rock tonight (not an emotional movie) and I almost started crying - something that only happens to me when i take 6-OXO. Not only that, but I never lost my libido. So, I am convinced that I never lost my natural test.

Again, I am cutting right now, weighing 191 and I am starting to get better abs. See pics.
-AT

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been cutting now? I will be cutting while I take it./

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
you should be back on now after being off for a week as i take it. did you notice any strength, weight or muscle loss in that time(prob not)? And since it is not date stamped - how many days you back on now? Are the gains repeating in the same manner as the first 2 weaker?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
ok - looks like you are back on one day from what i can tell - i guess you wont see much in one day.

Lakevillethor

Awards
I apologize for the delay in posting. I decided to go back on @ 10 mg ed. this dosage will not bring on the gains so rapidly like the first time. As I have said before, the gains came too fast the first two weeks. Anyway, Iam continuing to cut. My weight has remained the same but I literally slashed the carb count. I feel big and ful even without carbs. Body commp is changing although weight is staying the same. Great compound. I will post p[ics again soon.
-AT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigMfer Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 29
FOXDIE Cycle Logs 84
Cycle Logs 36
Cycle Logs 28