THE TESTOSTERONE (enan,sus,prop) CYCLY WITH A LIL PRIMO

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
preface-
started phera(30mg), and trena(70mg) to kick it off.
now we're workin with the goods.
test enanthate
sustanon 350 (yes 350)
test propionate
primobolan

heres the break down......

week 1- phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 2- phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 3- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week, phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 4- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week, phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 5- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week (thats 750gm of testosterone a week)
week 6- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 7- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 8- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 9- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 10- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 11- Test Prop 100mg, Primo 100mg (both every other day)
week 12- Test Prop 100mg, Primo 100mg
week 13- Test Prop 100mg, Primo 100mg

doesn't that look yummy?

tomorrow (monday4/28) will be the beginning of week 4
im goin to semi log the rest of it. meaning updates on progress, and sides, 2 maybe 3 times a week.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you mixing Sustanon and Test E? Seems pointless to me and 100mg of Test P and Primo for the last 2 weeks is also a bad idea.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
why not mix sus and enan? any reasoning or are you just a closed minded person?
test prop and primo wont be run for 2 weeks, it will be 3 weeks, possibly 4. again please explain your reasoning for it being a "bad idea"

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Looks fine, but thats 650mg of test not 750. ;)

And it looks yummy but it would probably be more filling if it were 20 weeks and there was some tren in there...

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Why are you mixing Sustanon and Test E? Seems pointless to me and 100mg of Test P and Primo for the last 2 weeks is also a bad idea.
The test blend in sus will likely give him less water retention, even with the 250mg of test eth.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
oops ya i was a lil off.

if i could i would run it 20 weeks but cash and availability of products is minimal so im going to make the best of what iv got. i figured this would be the most sufficient/effective way to run this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not mix sus and enan? any reasoning or are you just a closed minded person?
test prop and primo wont be run for 2 weeks, it will be 3 weeks, possibly 4. again please explain your reasoning for it being a "bad idea"
Sus doesn't give the same stability of test levels as enanthate, cyp, etc. I could understand using the prop as a kickstart for the first 3 weeks or frontloading the test e, but combining 6 forms of test in only 11 weeks is not the best option.

z06

z06

Awards
Primobolan contains a long ester and will be merely pointless using it for only 3 weeks, not to mention it doesn't run cheap so you will be wasting your time and money. Also to the above comment to extend the cycle to 20 weeks I would seriously think that through again as a longer cycle like that would require a more complicated PCT with risks of going permanently on HRT. If you do decide to take that route be sure you get hcg because you will need it. Other then that the sust+enanthate isn't a bad idea but I like sticking to either long esters (test e) or short esters (prop) straight through cycle. Regardless of your decision good luck bro.

z06

z06

Awards
Sus doesn't give the same stability of test levels as enanthate, cyp, etc. I could understand using the prop as a kickstart for the first 3 weeks or frontloading the test e, but combining 6 forms of test in only 11 weeks is not the best option.
Solid advice. Sust doesn't keep blood levels AS stable compared to test prop or enanthate which is why I dont use it. The best way to keep blood levels as stable as possible would be to inject EOD since sust contains both prop and phenyllprop (both short esters).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
preface-
started phera(30mg), and trena(70mg) to kick it off.
now we're workin with the goods.
test enanthate
sustanon 350 (yes 350)
test propionate
primobolan

heres the break down......

week 1- phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 2- phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 3- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week, phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 4- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week, phera 30mg ed, trena 70mg ed
week 5- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week (thats 750gm of testosterone a week)
week 6- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 7- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 8- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 9- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week
week 10- Test E 250mg a week, Sus 350mg a week

doesn't that look yummy?

tomorrow (monday4/28) will be the beginning of week 4
im goin to semi log the rest of it. meaning updates on progress, and sides, 2 maybe 3 times a week.
Axio Sustaplex? How are you gonna space the injects? Eitherway it looks fun bro, and I personally would do this with the test.

Monday-175mg Sust, 125mg Enan

Thursday -175mg sust, 125mg Enan

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Primobolan contains a long ester and will be merely pointless using it for only 3 weeks, not to mention it doesn't run cheap so you will be wasting your time and money. Also to the above comment to extend the cycle to 20 weeks I would seriously think that through again as a longer cycle like that would require a more complicated PCT with risks of going permanently on HRT. If you do decide to take that route be sure you get hcg because you will need it. Other then that the sust+enanthate isn't a bad idea but I like sticking to either long esters (test e) or short esters (prop) straight through cycle. Regardless of your decision good luck bro.
A 20 week test cycle is not hard to recover from, nor is the permanent risk of HRT high. Stop regurgitating what you read on boards...

z06

z06

Awards
A 20 week test cycle is not hard to recover from, nor is the permanent risk of HRT high. Stop regurgitating what you read on boards...
20weeks is when recovery starts becoming harder IMHO (from many guys I know). Fine, maybe i should of included in my post "from some members I know personally" but I do know a member over a bb.com who ran a 20wks cycle and after bloodwork done was placed on HRT. He followed PCT correctly and everything, I'm just trying to look out for this guy in case he does go that route as hcg would be extremely beneficial for him. No reason to be a **** about it buddy.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Axio Sustaplex? How are you gonna space the injects? Eitherway it looks fun bro, and I personally would do this with the test.

Monday-175mg Sust, 125mg Enan

Thursday -175mg sust, 125mg Enan

humm i like that idea, sounds alot more stable, might have to go with that.

sorry its IP Sus-A-ton 375
break down of it...
propionate 45gm
isocaproate 90mg
phenylpropionate 90mg
decanoate 150gm

i appreciate all the input, i will not be running this longer than 12-13 weeks.
the prop at the end is to reduce water retention from the enanthate, and the primo is there to make injections a little smoother and add just a lil umph! haha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
anyways .....

half way into week two of the test e/sus, and today was the first day i felt things start kickin in a lil bit.(proli due to the fast acting in the sus)
great work out, i wanted to tear the gym in half just so people knew that i could. haha love those days.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
achenes and test flue startin to kick in

splitting the shot into 125mg test e and 187.5mg sus a shot, twice a week helps alot with the pain from injections. put it in right delt today then took 2 advil and a nap on a heating pad then hit arms and no problem. just a lil tender instead of immobilizing pain haha

noticeable strength increase today in my arm routine. pushing 30lbs more on close grip bench than last week. same rest and number of reps. (some of it might be in m head)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u got the test flu 4 weeks into? sucks. i get it the first 2 weeks and it goes away after. your going to GROW off this cycle.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
its end of week 4 of the cycle but beginning of week 3 with test. flu symptoms are already clearing up and goin away now.

today i hit legs, don't you love it when people stop and stare? (had the leg press loaded down with plates and my partner sitting on top)

friend of mine has some home brew trenbolone that i might be thrown in this week.

today a guy asked me what i was doing that made me "morph" in the past month. i told him he couldnt tell anyone but i was hitting up the dollar menu at McDonald's at least 3 times a day! haha
my training partner over heard the comment and later in front of the same guy came and asked me if we were goin to McEdees later. hahaha

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
its end of week 4 of the cycle but beginning of week 3 with test. flu symptoms are already clearing up and goin away now.

today i hit legs, don't you love it when people stop and stare? (had the leg press loaded down with plates and my partner sitting on top)

friend of mine has some home brew trenbolone that i might be thrown in this week.

today a guy asked me what i was doing that made me "morph" in the past month. i told him he couldnt tell anyone but i was hitting up the dollar menu at McDonald's at least 3 times a day! haha
my training partner over heard the comment and later in front of the same guy came and asked me if we were goin to McEdees later. hahaha
Tren ace? Do it...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

:lol: now everyone at your gym is gonna get fat as fkuck! LMAO. hey, if they have to ask such a question, then it serves 'em right IMO.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
ya next month hes going to be in the hospital from Mcdy's over dose haha

i also love it when you are not at the guy and people ask "so ... how much you bench?" i ask them "what is bench?" then tell them iv never worked out a day in my life. haha

anyways ....
had a pretty good back routine today. pulling more weight for better reps, good stuff. fore arm vascularity is getting pretty sick
don't you love how every work out is a good one when you are on?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
and... definitely have had a hard on for the past week strait it feels like. good thing my girlfriend is a freak and has a strong sex drive too.

starting to get the real small red bumps on shoulders and back. o well its all part of the fun rite...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
ya next month hes going to be in the hospital from Mcdy's over dose haha

i also love it when you are not at the guy and people ask "so ... how much you bench?" i ask them "what is bench?" then tell them iv never worked out a day in my life. haha

anyways ....
had a pretty good back routine today. pulling more weight for better reps, good stuff. fore arm vascularity is getting pretty sick
don't you love how every work out is a good one when you are on?
i've only used designers before, but yea every workout is a great one. my first "real" cycle will be in July. i can't fkuckin wait to use test and bol :woohoo:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
and... definitely have had a hard on for the past week strait it feels like. good thing my girlfriend is a freak and has a strong sex drive too.

starting to get the real small red bumps on shoulders and back. o well its all part of the fun rite...
i'm having this same dilemma in pct right now actually. for me at least, java soap really helps a lot in that department. maybe give it a shot. it's like 6 bucks.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
sorry its been a while since my last update...

strength continues to to climb through the roof.
this week is going to be cut kinda short in the weight room for me so my split will look like this
today i hit back and chest, tuesday legs, wednesday arms an light shoulders. going fishing for a few days and will be no where near a gym for 4 days.
anyways ....
tonight had a great routine i surprised myself several times with the amount of weight i was putting up. at the end of the chest portion i did 4 sets of 8-10 on dips with 2 plates hanging between my legs. i like to do dips at the end of chest but i can usually only do a plate or a plate and a quarter at the end.
libido is still through the roof iv already jerked off twice today and i still had to call my girl over for tonight.
small acne on the back is starting to go away. being in the sun at the lake all weekend proli helped with that.

im up 5 lbs of lean muscle and 2 pounds of water/fat.
this is the week test starts to really kick in for me and im pissed that im only going to be in the gym 3 times AHHH!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
tonight was my first night back in the gym after my trip. and i came back and hit it hard!
pounded out some back tonight. starting out i felt like i might have lost a lil strength. (on my trip i was only able to eat three times a day and i had no control of the food). about half way through the work out i started to catch a good pump and started hittin better sets.

no sides, besides the fact that im a walking towel rack. seems like every time i look down my D@#$ is lookin up at me haha.
needless to say libido is great!

got myself some java soap and it has been helpin with the small bumps and even making my stretch marks less noticeable.

haven't weighed myself since i'v gotten back but everyone at my gym is tellin me im lookin bigger.
ill do a body comp tomorrow.

blood pressure was starting to climb pretty high, started using some cycle support from AI and its going back down

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
no HCG.
everything is going great!
strength continues to to increase every time i step in the weight room.
libido is great. so good its almost annoying.
blood pressure is still a lil high but the cycle support seems to be helping keep it down.
small acne on my chest starting to pop up.
no real aggression issues, im a pretty laid back guy to start with so i dont think i would notice it anyway.
definite size increase all over the body, iv gotten several comments about it from others at my gym.
no lethargy.

iv got 3 more weeks of test E, and sus before i switch to the prop and primo.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
no HCG.
everything is going great!
strength continues to to increase every time i step in the weight room.
libido is great. so good its almost annoying.
blood pressure is still a lil high but the cycle support seems to be helping keep it down.
small acne on my chest starting to pop up.
no real aggression issues, im a pretty laid back guy to start with so i dont think i would notice it anyway.
definite size increase all over the body, iv gotten several comments about it from others at my gym.
no lethargy.

iv got 3 more weeks of test E, and sus before i switch to the prop and primo.
niceeee! keep up the good work bro :head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
wow i never saw this one, get it sportsbro!!!!!!!!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv been keeping my diet very clean, and im loving the way i look rite now. im bigger harder leaner and twice as vascular as i was when i started. love the strength increase, im not noticing the lethargy and achenes that most people report while on.
i work at a private lounge/bar as a floor host (bouncer) on the weekends. i defiantly noticed some aggression that is not usually there. things that don't usually bother be seemed to just rub me the wrong way and i'd say something or do something about it, when i would usually just let it go.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i think im just going to get some more test E and save the prop. so it would make this a 15 week test cycle. and ill reduce the dose of the primo and space it out for the last 6 weeks

sactap101

Awards
im jelious, i want some juice but i cant find any fruits 2 squeez

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
got a better deal on some more sus so im just going to stay on sus.

so it will be
sus 750 mg every week
and im thinking about splitting it into three shots through out the week and adding half a cc of primo with each shot

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
o0o just got an opportunity to get some real good anadrol, would it be a ba idea to throw in some anadrol for 4-5 weeks?

very thing is going great,
the size is coming but very slowly, they are very solid gains, with no water retention. and my strength is going through the roof. iv got about 6 weeks of sus left, this will be a great cycle with or with out the anadrol. but it will be more fun with it

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
You look ****ing lean and if you're staying lean on that cycle you deserve some respect! A suggestion I have for you is to grab some IGF for pct. Should be real hard to maintain gains from that cycle without it IMO. Also will help get the balls back. I like prop at the end in theory. Seems to make it easier to know when exactly your stuff has cleared. Keep updating the thread.