Advanced Muscle Science stack Decavol, 4-AD, 1 Androsterone

hcso37

Awards
Ok since not many people used AMS products I decided to do this log to see if these products work. I will be taking one Decavol, one 4-AD and one 1-Androsterone three times a day with meals. I will not be taking the max dose due to the fact on when I ordered this stack it was suppose to be for six weeks and the labels stated not to take more than three of each pill a day with the exception of decavol. But now the labels say no more than 6 a day. I will post on here as much as possible I also have taken before pictures just in case this stack works and will take pictures every two weeks for motivation. Here are my current measurments:

WEIGHT: 249

CHEST: 49-½
WAIST: 47-¾
MIDSECTION: 45-¼
BICEPTS: 17-¼
FOREARMS: 13-¼
THIGHS: 25-¼
CALVES: 16-¾
HIPS: 45-¼

My bodyfat has not been measured and that is pretty much the purpose for the pictures and if any results are seen after 2 weeks I will figure out how to post them.

supplements I will be taking per day divided:

AMS-decavol
AMS-4-AD
AMS-1-Androsterone
Sciavation - Dialene 4
Sciavation-Sesamin
Dymatize-super amino 4800
Muscletech Gakic
Cytosport musclemilk
precision engineered multipak (same as Animal Pak)
20-Beta Ecdysterone
3mg melatonin

hcso37

Awards
Monday 1-7-07 leg day
8 sets squats

weight-repetitions
95x15
105x15
115x15
125x15
135x15
145x15
155x12
165x10

with breaks of 90 seconds in between sets

forgot to mention 2.25 mi on treadmil in 32 minutes
felt strong througout the workout my endurance was very good.

my day will not be over until 6am each morning so I will post my diet onto the next day.

hcso37

Awards
Monday

1200pm preworkout
bowl of mini wheats with milk (20)
decavol, 4-AD, 1Androsterone
gakic powder

300pm postworkout
chicken breast with brown rice(40)
with 2 amino pills

5pm
sirlion steak with brown rice(60)

small detour bar(15)

2 chicken breast and potatoes(60)
decavol
4AD
1 Androsterone
300 mg 20 Beta Ecdysterone
Sesamin

1200am
3 dialene 4 pills

large detour bar (30)
precision engineered multipak

2 chicken breasts and brown rice(60)
decavol
4AD
1 Androsterone
300 mg 20 Beta Ecdysterone
sesamin

530am
4amino pills
3mg melatonin

hcso37

Awards
1-8-08 chest day

supersets (bench press, cable flyes, incline)

warm up
155x15 bench 175x15 bench

bench press , cable flyes , incline press

set #1
145 x 15 - 40 x 15 - 115 x 15

set#2
165x15 - 50 x 15 - 125 x 15

set #3
175 x 12 - 60 x 15 - 135 x 15

set#4
195 x 10 - 60 x 10 - 135 x 12

Did not do cardio today. Did not feel strong at begining of the workout and felt increasing strength toward the end of the workout.

hcso37

Awards
Im gonna have to shorten this up :
On 1-8-08 my diet I consumed approx 280 grams of protien all clean

On 1-9-08 I consumed approx 260 grams of protien all clean with the exception of a fried oyster platter and french fries

On 1-10-08 I consumed approx 260 grams of protien and ate clean with the exception of a oyster poboy(been craving fried oyster lately)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the AMS products. I'll be watching. Let us know if you start to notice anything.

hcso37

Awards
Sorry for the lack of detail, but sometimes my job just kicks my ass

hcso37

Awards
1-9-08 Arm day

7 sets of preacher curls
4 sets of twenty one
5 sets of tricept pulldowns
3 sets of skullcrushers

treadmill 2.25 mile 30 mins

hcso37

Awards
1-10-08 shoulder day

8 sets of military press
4 sets of cable crossovers
4 sets of lat raises

treadmill 1.75 mile 22 mins

hcso37

Awards
1-11-08 back day

6 sets of shoulder shrugs
6 sets of lat pulldowns
2 sets of dumbell raises

no cardio

hcso37

Awards
1-12-08 non training day

220 grams of protien clean

1-13-08 non training day

gonna probably finish up with around 200 grams protien(protien intake will rise as I start workout cycle back tommorrow) and **** ! I ate a sugar cookie today and some fried chicken tenders, but then again its Sunday screw it!

hcso37

Awards
Just to note as of one week in on this cycle:

Without weighing or measuring, my gut looks somewhat smaller seems as if I am loosing some bodyfat.
My arms seem fuller and more defined.
My balls kinda ache a little.
Was weaker than normal this week during workouts but probably due to heavy intense workouts the week prior

Thinking about starting to pulse Methyl E (Epistane) for two weeks but got a little nervous since Im allergic to sulfur based medication/products. Took 10 mg on 1-12-08 to see if I would break out in hives or any other allergic reaction and then 20mg on 1-13-08 without any problems. I will post detail on my supplementation starting tommorrow.

hcso37

Awards
As of week one:

each day I have taken 1- decavol, 1 -4AD and 1-1 Androsterone three times daily with a meal

each day I have take 300mg of 20 Beta Ecdysterone twice daily with a meal

each day I have take 3-Dialene 4 pills twice daily

Gakic preworkout on workout days and drank a Ripped force during each workout

Sesamin only 6 times this week only with high fat meals

Animal Pak with a meal each day

have not drank a shake all week

each day I take 4 super amino pills with 3mg of melatonin before I go to bed

brown rice has been my biggest carb source all week only eating a handful of it each time I did eat it

my cheats were a Oyster Platter, Oyster poboy the next day, and sugar cookies and chicken tenders on Sunday and have only eaten 3 protien bars this week

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about starting to pulse Methyl E (Epistane) for two weeks but got a little nervous since Im allergic to sulfur based medication/products. Took 10 mg on 1-12-08 to see if I would break out in hives or any other allergic reaction and then 20mg on 1-13-08 without any problems. I will post detail on my supplementation starting tommorrow.
Wow, I thought if you were allergic to sulfur, Epi was bad.
Maybe it's the dosing.

From what I've heard, the Decavol is underdosed per label recommendations. I would bump the Deca and keep the Epi out. Seems like a lot of hormone, but I'm pretty conservative. If you start getting a certain "side" I think it would be difficult to figure out which one to modify.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the science and what im understanding there is no need for the Epi in there. The Deca and 1-androsterone will be great, the 4-ad isnt bad but the other 2 hormones are what ull notice a ton from.

hcso37

Awards
ok Ill drop the epi for now but thinking about going full dose on the others and that will run my cycle shorter than I wanted . Do you think it would be ok if I ran the epi after Im done with the others. And I still havent had any allergic reactions from the epi.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok Ill drop the epi for now but thinking about going full dose on the others and that will run my cycle shorter than I wanted . Do you think it would be ok if I ran the epi after Im done with the others. And I still havent had any allergic reactions from the epi.
You could most definately because the others arent methylated so you should be good to go bro. Probly be a good end to what ur on now.

hcso37

Awards
1-14-08 leg day

9 sets of squats

weight-repetitions
105x15
115x15
125x15
135x15
145x15
155x15
165x12
175x10
185x8

with 90 second breaks in between sets
walked on treadmill for 45 mins

Felt much stronger than the week before

hcso37

Awards
1-14-08 clean diet about 250 grams of protein
1-15-08 clean diet 240 grams of protien

hcso37

Awards
1-16-08 chest day

bench press

135x15
185x12
195x10
205x8
215x6
225x4
135x15
135x15

incline press
115x15
125x15
135x15
145x12
155x6

cable flyes
30x15
40x15
50x12
60x10
30x15

dips(machine)
185x20
225x15

treadmill
18 min = 1.5 miles

felt stronger than the week before

hcso37

Awards
Stepped on the scale today and weighed in at 254 lbs thats +5lbs from last Sunday on 1-6-08

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i think you should hold off of the epi just to see how this other stuff works imo

hcso37

Awards
i think you should hold off of the epi just to see how this other stuff works imo
I have but I am now taking full doses of the rest of the stuff which is gonna last just for another 10-12 days and after Im thru with the AMS Im gonna run the Epistane. I just thought the AMS stuff would last me my full cycle before I ordered it. The site I ordered it from had on the instruction "DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 3 PER DAY" but when I got the bottles in it said 3 to 6 per day no more than 6 per day. And since the AMS stuff is a little expensive I got the Methyl E (Epistane). And still deciding whether or not to take the Methyl E or DNA Testadrol 50 which has Superdrol, a compound which is Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione which is suppose to be the same as the compound in Decavol and 17a-methyl-1, 4-Adrostadiene-3,17diol

hcso37

Awards
1-16-08 ate clean other than a double whopper from Burger King with nothing on it 278 grams of protien

hcso37

Awards
1-17-08 Arm day

6 sets of preacher curls
6 sets of tricept pushdowns
4 sets of straightbar curls
4 sets of tricept extensions

no cardio

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Testadrol 50 which has Superdrol, a compound which is Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione which is suppose to be the same as the compound in Decavol and 17a-methyl-1, 4-Adrostadiene-3,17diol
confused on what you are saying that isn't the compound of superdrol or the same as the second compound

hcso37

Awards
confused on what you are saying that isn't the compound of superdrol or the same as the second compound
No DNA Testadrol has three compounds
the first which I didnt type the name of the compound for Superdrol because the first I know is Superdrol
and then listed the next two
I believe I read on some forum that Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione is the same as the compound in Decavol they just put the Estra-4 which is suppose to be the same as the 19NorAndrostadiene-3,17-dione.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ok i found some it is tren precursor, superdrol and m14add. Just becareful with the 2 methyls. I have also heard that m1,4add needs to be ran at at least 90mgs to be very effective and have heard of much higher doses as well, but that was solo

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Ok i found some it is tren precursor, superdrol and m14add. Just becareful with the 2 methyls. I have also heard that m1,4add needs to be ran at at least 90mgs to be very effective and have heard of much higher doses as well, but that was solo
Dienolone precursor, not Tren.

hcso37

Awards
Sorry for the absence but Ive been working my ass off. My workouts and diet for the last week are pretty much identical to the first week. My strength at the begining of week 2 has increased and my endurance had also increased. Here are my new measurments as of 1-23-08:

BEFORE: 1-6-08

WEIGHT: 249
CHEST: 49-½
WAIST: 47-¾
MIDSECTION: 45-¼
BICEPTS: 17-¼
FOREARMS: 13-¼
THIGHS: 25-¼
CALVES: 16-¾
HIPS: 45-¼

AFTER: 1-25-08

WEIGHT: 253 lbs
CHEST: 48
WAIST: 46-3/4
MIDSECTION: 45
BICEPTS: 18
FOREARMS: 13-1/2
THIGHS: 26-3/4
CALVES: 17-3/4
HIPS: 45

My biggest difference in the 2 and a half weeks are my arms. My preacher curls have gone from doing my max set of 30 lbs on each side of the EZ bar to doing 45 lbs to each side.

My bench has gone up, I have not maxed just have gone from doing my max set of 195-4 times to doing 225 -6 times

On squats (the little bit of weight I use)I have increase my max rep from 165lbs 10 times to 205lbs 12 times. My thighs are more defined and bigger and also my calves are bigger and more defined. I only do squats for leg workout so Im guessing the treadmill helped with my calves.

Got about 4 days left of AMS product and then going to switch to DNA Testadrol 50 for 3 weeks

I havent been taking the Dialene 4 religously like I should because when I wake up its take my supplements and get to the gym before I have to come home and get ready for work and I dont have the time to wait 30 mins and then eat a meal and let it digest. So after the AMS stuff is used up Im switching from the AMS products and the Dialene 4 to DNA Testadrol 50 and Leviathan Reloaded. Unless there is a AMS rep out there willing to donate 2 more bottles of each AMS product to my cause, which Im going to guess is unlikely.

So far thats all I have to brag about. Hoping with the addition of Leviathan Reloaded will get me closer to where I want to be faster. Does anyone know how to post pictures on here?

soulitarysoul

Awards
hey thanks alot fort his thread..it really helps i"m actually going to do the 1-Ad and 4-Ad (or Havoc) stack...hopefully I can get similar results.

hcso37

Awards
that stack was pretty good wile I was on it, but its pretty expensive I wish I could have done it for 6 weeks. I started slipping out of it when I switched supps.