Add 4AD with my 1AD?

bigbadboss101

Awards
I think this is a toss up.  I have 2 bottles (minus a few pills) of 1AD here and will like to start a cycle mid month.  I will only go 300mg a day, which will last me a bit over 30 days.  I like to see how 1AD work by itself.  However, I also think 4AD would yield additional growth, and combat the negative effects of 1AD.  What do you recommend?  People had good success with both plans.  If I do go with some 4AD, what much should I be taking a day?  Probably 300mg of 4AD since the 1AD absorption won't be as high as 1T.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
If you can add in the 4AD then do it bro!

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would def add the 4-ad. Itll improve your gains and keep your sex drive up. IMO you always want something boosting test in a cycle, eg. I wouldnt take fina without taking some test with it. Good luck.

Kay

Awards
well there are pros and cons --
lets start with the pros --
increased water retention --- increases CSA of muscle ---> greater strength ---> greater overall gains
increased protein synthesis
counteract lethargy and low libido
4ad is anabolic in itself, so again, better gains

cons --
feelings of bloatedness and being fat, holding water
any sides that maybe associated with 4ad ... aromatization (?)
extra cost ? -- although 4ad is pretty cheap, but still...

Sean

Awards
If you're cutting, 300mg will be enough to keep libido up and to counteract lethargy, but to bulk, 600mg is more like it.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Ok, thanks for the advice.  I might do a bulk this cycle, even though I do have fat on me already.  Later in April I will do a strict 1test to cut.

BTW, do any of you look normal?   You are all huge?  I won't post pics until I see a 'normal' not so big guy :)

Kay

Awards
If you're cutting, 300mg will be enough to keep libido up and to counteract lethargy, but to bulk, 600mg is more like it.
i think a lot of it will depend on diet. if you are eating tons at 300 mg.day, you will still notice a lot of water gains and bloatedness, but if you are in a caloric deficit, you can get decent results.

Personally, i think 300 mg.day might be too high for cutting, i would actually not use 4 ad for cutting, there are better PH's out there, if one chooses to use them for a cutting cycle.
Nor-diol and 5aa come to mind.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
3Alpha is probably the best cutting option out there stacked with 1T.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 300 mg of 4-ad is fine for a cutting cycle. Sure its going to put a little water weight on you but thats just it, water weight. Youll lose that right after you stop taking it whlie you continue to cut. I think that is a viable option for the amount of muscle that having some 4-ad in your system will save you. It might just take a little patience, but IMO will be less frustrating than the lethargy and poor libido of a 1-test only cuttin cycle. Youll prob also be taking an eca so that could combat lethargy too, but id still hit up a little 4-ad.