water retention freak out

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm finishing up weeks 4 on really "high" amounts 1-t/4ad xderm.was trying to decide whether to stop or continue on. up nearly 20 lbs! i had no such expectations.(especially at 42). all of a sudden noticed yesterday my ankles were swollen as hell. freaked me out a little. i stopped cold, started oxo-6, tribestan equiv., minerals!, have you heard of this in anyone else? thanx for the quality info dudes.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It will go away soon. But if you like go to the health food store and get some dandilion root/leaf . Its a natural diuretic and will help you out in no time.. TTY.. Isn't estrogen grand? TTY

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dosage is necessary with the dandelion root for quick results? I'm just finishing up on a superone+ cycle myself and would like to shed some excess water as well for the long weekend.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Double what the bottle says.. TTY :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is why I like to take LiquiDEX during. It keeps the bloat down.

Some guys like the extra water so they don't bother with anything.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanx guys

appreciate the replies dudes. this just seems to be in my ankles, & they're huge man! i'll grab some dandelion tomorrow.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO the reason it seems just to be in your ankles is that is the lowest part of your body.

The water retention is probably throughout your entire body just not as noticable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 6
ThaReal Big Weight Loss 10
Supplements 43