Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?

bigbadboss101

Awards
I have 2 bottles of 1AD sitting here and might start a cycle in 2 weeks.  I am wonder if I should do a 4-6 week cut cycle now, or after the 1AD cycle.  I had a cycle of 11test/4AD Sept 1 to Mid Oct.  Depending on couple things, I am do another 1T cycle in late March.

Now people actually decrease their bf% on cycle but mainly because of muscle gain and not necessarily fat loss.  Can I take 1AD and put on nice amount of muscles and trim some belly fat?  I think not.?!

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
I have 2 bottles of 1AD sitting here and might start a cycle in 2 weeks.  I am wonder if I should do a 4-6 week cut cycle now, or after the 1AD cycle.  I had a cycle of 11test/4AD Sept 1 to Mid Oct.  Depending on couple things, I am do another 1T cycle in late March.

Now people actually decrease their bf% on cycle but mainly because of muscle gain and not necessarily fat loss.  Can I take 1AD and put on nice amount of muscles and trim some belly fat?  I think not.?!

Most people will do it after you bulk! And all dependens in your diet as well!

BigBenn

Awards
IMO 1-test is made for cutting. Take advantage of it.

Nelson

1-AD & Cutting

I`m in a similiar position.
I have some 1-AD which I want to use before Christmas.
I have already done a 1-test/4-AD cycle with decent gains.
But I also put on a bit of fat during the last cycle and don`t want to add any more on the next cycle of 1-AD.
If I want to add a little lean mass, whilst also lowering body fat levels, should I eat at about 500 calories over maintenance?
I`ll be doing about 10 minutes of cardio post-workout - 4 times a week. Plus 2 hours of cardio in the form of karate every week.
What do you guys think?

bigbadboss101

Awards
Good question!  What brand of 1AD, 4AD can you get in Japan?

I wonder what the magic number range is for people who want to put on mass without much fat.  I know some people take in 1000+ calories more than maintenance which will yield some fat weight.

Nelson

Ergopharm

Nothing but the best.
But I`m looking forward to giving the T1PRO a shot early next year.
Can`t wait.

Gmonkey

Awards
You live in Calgary bulk, you have till april may before people will see you.  YOu can cut in jan to april.