Nolvadex - Method of administration

Ratchet

Awards
I just finished my 4 week cycle on T-1 Pro and am starting my post cycle recovery on Nolvadex from liquid research.

I have done a search on the method that people use to take it, and have found, droppers, blunt syringes, gels, etc,

Is their any reason why I could not mix it with my protein shake in the morning?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I chase it down with something but I wouldn't put it into my shake. I use an oral syringe and swoosh it around my cheeks and under my tongue then swallow. The way i look at it is it works well and I never mess around with post cycle. The taste being awful is more bareable than the risk of losing any gains I've made.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Cause it tastes like ****!!!!!! :) Use a shringe and shoot it into the back of your throat.. TTY

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I just wash it down with seltzer - the bubbles seem to lift that nasty taste right off your tounge better than anything else i have tried

Ratchet

Awards
Well so far I have been putting it into my shake for the past two mornings. I have noticed some slight change in the taste of the shake but nothing significant, I just wanted to make sure that their would not be any interference issue cuz its in the shake. If not so far its a very palatable way of taking it. :)