Epistane pulse cycleing.....input welcome

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sometime in late june I was planing on running this to add some lean mass this summer, I was extremley interested in this "pulse cycle" that i beleive Dr. D spoke of heres what I was thinkng about running.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

Has anyone planned on running somthing like this also?

Week 1:20mg Epi
Week 2:30mg Epi
Week 3:30mg Epi
Week 4:40mg Epi

Week 5: 200mg TD Formestane/Activate
Week 6: Same as 5

Week 7: 20mg Epi
Week 8:20mg Epi

Week 9-10: Same as 5 & 6

Week 11: 20mg Epi/2 Retain
Week 12: 30mg Epi/2 Retain

Week 13: 90 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/3 Retain
Week 14: 60 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/2 Retain
Week 15: 30 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/1 Retain

*Im thinking about running Anabolic Pump the whole way through, but Im not sure yet. I will def. run it during P.C.T. Also does anyone think I should Bump the Torm to 120 for the 1st few days?

I would run cycle support the whole time and more than likeley get bloodwork done after week 6 to see how Im doing.

I would start this cycle weighing about 190lbs and around 8~10% BF. Looking to get to around 212~215lbs. Keeping bodyfat to a minimum.

Diet would be 30/50/20 (P/C/F) to begin with composeing of about 3,800cals and working up by about 250-500 each week. If body fat gets to high then i will switch to 40/40/20 for the final 5 weeks or so.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of pulsing for my second run of Epistane (@40mg/d for 4wks + low dose ATD,7OH ,1wk Torem pct X 2 )and IGF1,pMGF,CJC1295,MassFX throughout.

Your plan looks good !.Good luck!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you thikn I should bump the torm to 120 for the 1st few days of final post cycle therapy?
Yep I think that would be a very wise Decision.Thats what Im going to do.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I just finished wk6 @40mg and its going great.Im @242+ (from 230)and have lost body fat.

Yestarday I pulled 500 X 5 and Ive averaged over 60lbs+ in gains for all my big lifts.(I only do the same lift every 2wks)