Last week of cycle.... HELP!

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Hey what up e'erybody?!?

I'm on the last week of my four week cycle of T-1, and have gained five pounds thus far. I was hoping for a little bit more due to the increased 1T from T-1 compared to Tren-X, in which a three week cycle netted me 10 pounds. My cals are way up compared to my previous T-X and 1AD cycles as well, so I don't think it's due to a lack of cals. I don't exactly count, but I know I get at least 1500 cals from my three smaller meals, and at least an additional 2000 from my main meals.

Now I'm on the last week of my T-1 cycle. I want to maximize the gains this week, and not have to extend my cycle to see more gains. The only change I've made is training style. On previous cycles I was training HIT style, which in reality is pretty much my year-round training regimen. On this cycle I jumped into GVT hoping that the increased volume would equate to increased gains. I'm hoping that I'm not minimizing gains by overtraining, as I experience greater DOMS with GVT even with the addition of T-1. I do look a bit leaner though, so maybe that's throwing me off.

Now, I would just like to hear what all y'all think. Should I jump back to HIT, continue with GVT, or go way back and work on a more traditional FLEX Mag-type routine for my last week?

Thanx for any feedback.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Has you BF been going down when you are gaining this weight. If so then you are actually gianing more lean mass then you think.. About the training someone will help.... TAlk to ya..

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I do look a bit leaner than when I started, but not that much leaner. I'll have to take a BMI to find out.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
personally, ive always gotten better result with GVT style lifts rather than HIT. (this is on or off cycle) but thats all up to the individual and how the body reacts to the rep/set/volume scheme. Im thinking along curts line where you probably gained more lean mass, lowering bf% some, and with that being said, that 5 lbs alot more than you think. (sorry i didnt really give you an answer as far as what style you should train this last week)

Kay

Awards
well i dont know, and this is just a suggestion ...
usually , more maximum growth a usualy moth is panned out as such --
Wk 1 = Build1
Wk2 = Build2
Wk3 == Crash
Wk4 = recovery

I notice the most gains in my recovery week, i usually take the 4th week as active recovery, toning down the frequency, coause most of the training adaptaion (i.e.) weight gain takes place during this phase of active rest.
Its the first 3 weeks, where you consuequetively increase training volume as your progress, where you actually work hard.

The rest is essential for growth to occur, if you keep training week in and week out, its very hard to grow and your are not letting your body recover and actually grow.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks all for the feedback. Kay, I was so entrenched in my lack of gains on the scale that I forgot about the recovery period. Thanks for reminding me bout that. With that in mind, I think this week I will go back to HIT, only with two working sets instead of one. That and I can incorporate 20 rep squat sets back in. :D

Sage, I'm the exact opposite here. I see better gains with HIT. I guess it's the recovery factor.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
OK, I've noticed something strange with my T-1 gel. I may be thinking a little too much into this but lately I've been noticing a lot more grains in my pumps, which I did not notice much of the past few weeks. I'm wondering if it's possible that I did not get that much PH/PS into my system because of this? I shook vigorously about 200x prior to each application, but am wondering if the past few weeks if maybe I wasn't getting much into my system because it was remaining in the bottle?

Is it supposed to be grainy? I thought it would be in solution.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Warm it in hot water for abotu 10min before you apply if you can. Sounds like some has precipitated out.... Heat it and it will be fine.. Talk to ya..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i've also experienced the grainy mix of T-1 when my bottle was nearing its end. but exactly what curt2go said, i put it under hot water for 5 minutes and the transdermal was more mixed

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I used to heat it, but it never really got hot even when added to boiling water. Didn't even feel really warm. Just the bottle and some of the solution on the outsides. Still felt cold when applied.

The other thing is that when I heated it, it seemed that the solution was runnier and I was getting less of it per pump than when not heated. Maybe another reason?

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
Warm it in hot water for abotu 10min before you apply if you can. Sounds like some has precipitated out.... Heat it and it will be fine.. Talk to ya..

Hey Curt, what about filtering?  Any feedback!

Kay

Awards
i understand the part about it being runnier, but it should mix better after you heat it. I heat it before i apply in the sink, and i notice that the avant labs stuff especially become much more constant and less chunkier.
The one that i got from curt2go is completely mixed in and I don't feel the need to heat that!
The avant labs stuff needs to be shaken considerably before application and heated, but it does smell better :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No No. DOn't filter it. The grit is ph... And thats what you want....... Just heat it, it will be better... And Kay BDC uses a bit differne tformula than me. He has some d-limonene in it which gives it that lemony smell. I am thinking about adding it tom mine for the smell.... But yes mine is very clear and does not need to be heated before application... NO GRIT... But keep in mind that the t1-pro has more ph in it than yours Kay.. Talk to ya...

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
No No. DOn't filter it. The grit is ph... And thats what you want....... Just heat it, it will be better... And Kay BDC uses a bit differne tformula than me. He has some d-limonene in it which gives it that lemony smell. I am thinking about adding it tom mine for the smell.... But yes mine is very clear and does not need to be heated before application... NO GRIT... But keep in mind that the t1-pro has more ph in it than yours Kay.. Talk to ya...

Thanks for the feedback!

Monte Cristo

Awards
To: Supa Freek 420

I noticed when I first began to use T1, I
set the bottle standing straight up in the
pan of hot water. This did not heat the
T1 very well with hot water, even when I
left it in the pan for 10 min.

Later, I tried laying the whole bottle on its side in the hot water for 10 min. and this worked a lot better. As much of the bottle as possible should be submerged in the hot water. Of course, shake the bottle well when you take it out of the hot water. The solution felt
warm when applied and was not very gritty.

I am using T1, from BDC. It is a thick lotion with a lemon smell.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hhmmm...I didn't take the lower volume when considering actual amount of PH to put into solution.  What may be happening is that as the volume is lowered the i-prop is evaporating thereby leaving less to hold the PH in solution.  It is no secret that the bottles of T-1 Pro are at the absolute limit of solubility and a small change in alcohol content will shift how much remains in solution.  I thought that the 10% DMSO would help with solvation but this may not be the case.

Most likely, the grit that is felt will be be 4-AD and not the 1-test but this is an assumption unless you send it back to me for lab confirmation.  Keep in mind though that only a small amount of powder will precipitate out (relative to how much went in).

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If one is noticing this grit, could they put more I-prop and/or DMSO in to help with the solvation of the prohormones?

ManBeast

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
If one is noticing this grit, could they put more I-prop and/or DMSO in to help with the solvation of the prohormones?

ManBeast
This may be of value but will be hard to gauge volume remaining and hence proper amount of i-prop to add.  If one could "guesstimate" a volume then another 5% i-prop should do the trick (and lots of shaking).

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Would one encounter any significant problems if they added too much I-prop/DMSO?

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
mine is gritty also if used cold.

My suggestion is apply after a hot shower or bath.  HEat the T1 AND take a hot shower.  You should see much better results, I did.

ALso, for my next project, I am going to add another 10% DMSO to the mix.  I think it would only be a few mg less per ml..maybe 5 or something.  I didnt figure this out but its just a guess

h19