Opinions Wanted

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please give me your opinion on the following stack. Keep in mind I have many high dose cycles under my belt of SD, M1T and just about everything else all for 6 weeks or more.
Week 1-4 Halodrol 50mg ED
Weeks 4-8 MethoxyTrn 4.5mg M-TST 6mg
NAC 1200mg
Weeks 8-12
Pct, Nolva 40mg
Milk Thistle 1,000mg
Continue with the NAC
Maybe Jungle Warfare also.
I know the support sups are basic but I've recovered well using the above and have kept BP and other sides under control.
Thoughts?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You aren't giving us any information about yourself or what you want to accomplish.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You aren't giving us any information about yourself or what you want to accomplish.
Sorry, I will be doing a 6 week cut here in a couple weeks using Clen and NYC. Then want to do a lean bulk for 8 weeks staying lean and gaining some strength.
I am 5'8" 215 about 15% bf(hoping to cut to about 8%) and have 16yrs lifting experience and as mentioned before many "legal" cycles under my belt.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I although I am familiar with dosages of the compounds you are taking, I try not to get to recommend dosages too often when I haven't taken them.

I will say, however, you need to go into the PCT forum and read some things in there, and set yourself up a better pct. You don't want to take 40mg of Nolva the entire way through.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like a good cycle to me. let us know how it goes. I agree withe the pct recommendation.