big time cycle and need some suggestions

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Heres my cycle and I could use any feedback for my pct.

Im taking a buttload of supporting supps and will be doing so for duration of pct as well.

Im running the following cycle:

(Also 20mgNolva and .5mg Letro for entire cycle)
phera 30mg/ prost 75
phera 30mg / prost 100
prera 40mg / prost 125
supr 40mg/ prost 150
supr 40mg/ prost 175
supr 40 mg/ prost 200

Im planning on doing a very extensive pct and im hoping to get more cut and stronger on pct and off time. I know its about impossible but Im definately givin it a shot.

this is what id like to run at the from the start of pct:
clomid, (Need suggestions on dosing)
clen, (need suggestions on dosing)
Powerfull at 12 caps a day
Cissus Rx at 9 caps a day
Activate at 4 caps a day
Lean Xtreme at 4 per day
Rebound starting at 4per day and going down to 2
Xfactor at 4 day
40g of BCAAs
CEE
AEE
40g of Glutamine

What do u guys think?
Anything to take away?
Anything to Add?
I really would like to see some suggestions on when to start each of these products and the dosing as well.

I will running all my supportin supps throughout pct. I know some of these products will only be for pct and then cut out for the off cycle time.

I know these questions are a lot to ask. I have researched but id like to know all of your opinions. U guys have taken all this stuff and know what yall are talking about. Thanks for any help in advance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have not run those products, so I can't comment mcuh on the specifics of your cycle/pct, but I will reccomend not using the nolva or letro unless you have had major bloat/gyno problems in the past.
I will comment on your idea to try and get stronger and more cut on pct... don't do it, it will be a waste of your time and money. Do a proper PCT, then try to get more cut and stronger at a later time. While you might be able to get a bit more cut and a bit stronger during PCT using all those compounds, you will realize much better gains if you save them for later.

ManBeast

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
thanks man

so u which ones shoud i use for the off period and which ones for the pct?

also, anybody else with some good feedback like that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PCT: nolva/clomid, has always worked well for me. Maybe use a little clen to help keep excess fat off, keep your calories high during PCT as well to retain gains (yes, you should put on a little fat). Glutamine and Creatine should help during PCT as well as during the cycle (glutamine pct only if you don't have a lot). There are a whole bunch of new compounds out there that I haven't had time to research yet, but Fenugreek has gotten good reviews, I am guessing Rebound is for PCT as well.

Basically I would save anything that is designed for major fat loss or muscle gain for another run. Other than a bit of clen during the first 2-3 weeks at no more than 60mcg/day, just stick to the recovery supps.

ManBeast

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Like manbeast stated, drop the anti-e's during unless needed (bloat/gyno). Drop the glutamine unless you have aids, cancer or gi issues; buy more BCAA with the money you save.

IMO, i would save the clen, powerfull and activate for post PCT. Also reduce your Rebound XT by half and use the leftover with your activate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I don't get where the "big time" fits in. :D

good luck anyways though.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay, so the clen, powerfull, and activate should be used for post pct. For pct, what would yall recommend?
If anyone could list there own pct, i really appreciate it.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
When did you start this cycle - ?? Be prepared to cut down to 20mg - you will know within 2 weeks if you start getting sides (I got them at 30mg on PP), I was fine on 20mg of SD, 10 in the morn, 10 at night. Good luck man

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
im on week 3 right now. Havent had any sides. Im at about 235. The high dosages havent caused any problems yet.

Anybody got an example pct for a similar stack? Everything i listed above, i already have and plan to use. Its just the when and how much i need suggestions on.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
also, of all the products i listed above, would any be good to use while on cycle. I still have 4 weeks left so that is an option. If any would be beneficial, please list with rec. dosages.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
by the way, the "big time" thing was just to get some extra feedback. I figured everybody would be more likely to read it with that as the title.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest saving the X-factor for a lator date. You will want to be taking all the healthy fats you can, and even sesamin during PCT. With x-factor, those are all emliminated and you are suppose to get a lot of your fat from saturated sources

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
im plannin on taking 9caps of fish oils and 4 caps of flaxseed everyday. Ill save the x factor for a later time. Which of the earlier supps i listed should i use for pct and off cycle?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
by the way, the "big time" thing was just to get some extra feedback. I figured everybody would be more likely to read it with that as the title.
:) that's cool.. I didn't mean to sound like a dick.. I just thought I'd see some crazy Andreas Muntzer stack, or megadose type cycle with all the bells and whistles.. kind of got me excited.

Next thread I start is going to be entitled "Look at my pretty vagina" for the same reason. :D

At least my boy Beelze was feeling me. tee hee

good luck with your run in any case. ;)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
thats cool, anybody with a good example pct with some of the supps i listed above?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 10
saywutrly Anabolics 30
BigRed1974 Cycle Logs 100
Cycle Logs 0