Test Ciponate cycle

uncapabudlite1

Awards
I got good feedback on my question below earlier but would like more.

Question:
I need a little help. I got 20ml of Ciponate 200mg/ml, 10ml of Aerotest 250, and 10ml of Deca 300mg/ml. Would anyone give me some suggestions on how much to take per week, where in the cycle you would stack, length of cycle, and a PCT I could use. I am 35 years old,190 to 200lbs, about 5ft 10in tall. I've been working out for a while (since 1996) using several protein-creatine supplements. I am going to try my first cycle and any suggestions will be appreciated. I have read and researched but would like to get opinions from those that have knowledge.

Responses

Well then, the aerotest has both prop and cyp in it, run that for the first two and last two weeks of the cycle, run the cypionate for the rest @ 500mg/week, which is 1.25cc's per shot if you have 200mg/ml. I'd run the test for 13 weeks total, and the deca for 12 weeks @ 450mg/week. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of test.

How long have you been working out? What are you goals with this cycle? Just by the way you asked the questions, I would suggest that you put the AAS up for a bit till you have done some more research.. Gear is not something that you just screw around with... also you did put this in your post, how old are you?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I could lay out a nice cycle plan and PCT for you but how do you know I know what the hell I am talking about? You should use the search function and research what people have been running and discussing, what kinds of problems/sides you may encounter and what drugs/steps can be taken to reduce or avoid said problems. You will find a general concensus of what is best given a certain situation and sometimes see some ignorant or erroneous advice given. The more you research the better. One example would be the responce you posted in your thread. "Well then, the aerotest has both prop and cyp in it, run that for the first two and last two weeks of the cycle". Why run it at the end? It has Prop but also has long esters which defeats the purpose of running Prop at the tail end (which I am all for). Running it all at the beginning is what I would do, then switch to the Cyp when you finish all the Aero. Start PCT 2-3 weeks after last Cyp injection.

uncapabudlite1

Awards
appreciate the input

Your exactly right. I am taking the advise and trying my best to research everything that people have given me. I am not just going to jump into anything until I have all the information in front of me and study all. Your input is appreciated.

bully

Hi mate 1st cycle is it. I would recommend dbol myself for first timers. test cyp will do if you cant get dbol. cyp will take a week or to to get in your system so 3rd week you will start to notice gains but your body is going to take qiuck to anything so keep it simple and save all the other stuff for future cycles just use your test cyp 400ml every 5 days. Eat about 4000cal for your current weight consume at least 1.5g in protein 2g if your can handle it. eat whole foods not processed. good luck, bully

tattoopierced1

I would just run the test cyp at 500mg per week for your first cycle. You dont know how you respond to it yet and IMO, wouldnt be a good thing to add other things in that would make it hard to determine what the problem was if something with awry.