t3/albuterol/ECA/1-test/4AD cutting log

Sendo

Awards
About to start my cutting long as soon as I get my t3/albuterol in. Should be this week.

Diet will be super clean high protein. About a 50/20/30 ratio with all of my fats coming from EFA's and all of my carbs coming from fiborous sources.

I will be running the following for 6 weeks.

Week 1-6: 1test @ 168mg day / 4AD @ 84mg/day
week 1-6: t3. Pyramid up from 25 to 100mg, and back down to 25.
week 1-2.5: albuterol. 4mg 3x daily
week 2.5-3.5: eca
week 3.5-6: albuterol. 4mg 3x daily

PCT will consist of:
Nolvadex: 40-40-20-20-20
retain
ultra hotter
zma
increased efa intake
something for bp (hawthorne berry or some other recommendations. I have hawthorne berry on hand but am open to suggestions)

Just want to note I do not have BP problems, but I want to be on the safe side since I'm sure I'll be pushing my limit on this cutter.

Once the rest of my supps get in I will start up dating this thread about 3-4 times a week since I'm sure no one here will really care about my cardio days ;).

I will try to post bf% decreases as I will be monitoring this with calipers.

I thought about running more 4AD but I'm concerned about bloat and other issues since I'll be running around maintenance. I may change my mind, but if I do I'll be running a 50/50 split of 4ad and 1-test, putting them both at 168mg/daily.

Any additional thoughts would be appreciated.

Sendo

Awards
Still awaiting the package. It was shipped out the 9th. Hopefully it will be here by Friday and I can start this over the weekend. Looking to shred from 15-16% bf down to 8-9% bf over a course of 12 weeks. First 6 weeks on cycle, second 6 weeks doing PCT/natural fat loss. This is my first time supplementing T3/albuterol so I don't know how rapid the fat will come off and I hope to offset and muscle loss that will occur with the 1-t/4ad.

Pretty stoked about this. I may go ahead and use some nair tonight so I have clean surfaces for the transdermal. Luckily the little amount of body hair I have grows back very slowly. So 1 nair session will last me about 3 weeks or so.

After fatloss I'm wanting to try the tren/test/supadrol stack, seems like alot of people love it. I'll be buying my supplies for this throughout my cut cycle.

More updates to come when I get my supps.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm having real good success with albuterol...Have you used it before? I'll be watching this log to see how it works for you.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is not enough 1-test or 4AD IMO. I assume you are running transdermal and 300-500 ed is common for 1-test and 400-600 of 4AD. Your proposed dose of 4AD transdermal should yield about 4mg ed of test, a whopping 28mg per week.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
That might be kind of a waste to do the eca and albuterol for 6 weeks straight. I think youd get better results if you saved those for pct going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
I think you have to take something to get thyroid back after using t3 too? I've heard DHEA.:sick:

Sendo

Awards
Actually started this finally last week. Was set off by slow postal service delivery. Finally got my stuff but I had too much going on at the time.

Don't have time for a big update right now, but I'll say since last week I've dropped 2% bf and gained 3lbs lbm. Not bad. We'll see if these gains stay throughout the next 5 weeks.

1-test/4AD probably won't kick in till about week 3. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results it will yield while on fatloss.

I'll post a better update tomorrow when I have my journal infront of me.

blazinred

Awards
what are your actual dosages of every product? as bpmartyr said that dosage is quite low. 4ad dosage is always higher than test, and dont worry about the bloat it goes away and will keep you going without the "testflu" feel.Alittle estrogen is good on cycle.
t3 dosage? albuterol dosage? I would suggest celelry seed extract for bp on this most diffently.

Sendo

Awards
what are your actual dosages of every product? as bpmartyr said that dosage is quite low. 4ad dosage is always higher than test, and dont worry about the bloat it goes away and will keep you going without the "testflu" feel.Alittle estrogen is good on cycle.
t3 dosage? albuterol dosage? I would suggest celelry seed extract for bp on this most diffently.
albuterol 4mg @ 3xdaily
t3 - currently @ 50mg, but will be ramping up to 100mg and pyramiding back down to 25mg.

Also I don't have much 4ad left and I'd like to use the same setup for another cut cycle in the future..

Plus I had a hard enough time getting 7.5g in this tgel for some reason. It's still gritty/chunky and hard to get all of it rubbed in. I've tried reheating it and shaking it up with a ball bearing but haven't had any luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 18
Weight Loss 7
Weight Loss 5
Supplements 8
SprtNvolcoM Weight Loss 48