Joining the darkside: First pin cycle with Test Prop, Winny and Var

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Ive finally joined the dark side and will be doing a test prop winny and var cycle! Im super stoked to start with real test to see the difference. I have multiple DS/PH cycles (compounds included Msten, 1/4/Epi andros, Halodrol, Trest, Epistane, 4AD).

GOALS:
------------
I'm getting married in June, so going to get shredded and look sexy in a tuxedo and without a shirt on as well for the honeymoon/beach!
Increased recovery from baseball during season
Improve velocity. Currently sitting 85-87 MPH, and want to try and get the jump to the big 90 MPH.
Increase lifts while losing BF%

STATS:
-------------

6'4"
250lbs
currently at 16%BF

Maxes, tested yesterday

Squat 515lbs
Dead 585lbs
Bench 335lbs
powerclean 285lbs

CYCLE:
------------
1-12 Test prop 300mg/ week. as of now I will be injecting 50mg 6days a week, and skip sunday injections.
2-12 Anavar 50mg a day. split dosage 25mg am 25mg preworkout
4-12 Winny 50mg day
1-10 mk677 25mg a day
hCG 250iu 2x week
TUDCA 750mg a day
CEL cycle Assist as per bottle
Exemstane on hand, but will not plan on using unless needed.

I hope to pin the prop subq with slin pins since I have a crap ton, but if that is too hard i will use bigger and go IM

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 20/20/10/10

Super excited to get started! I placed my order a day ago so hopefully will be starting next week.

WORKOUT:
--------------
Will be doing a full body 3x a week along with baseball everyday. Main goal will be increase strength or maintain during cut.

will post when I get my gear! Ive dedicated myself to the log and told myself if I did a pin cycle I would have to log it.

Thanks and stay tuned!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First in on this - get it smashed bro

That clomid dose might make for some emotional pre wedding moments lol

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Second in on this! Been thinking about doing something really similar actually.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's sup peeps! So stoked got my gear today freaking stoked. You can bet the first thing I did was run home and pin some test haha.

Also used slin pin and worked like magic. It did take a little longer to draw and inject, but worth it to use up all the pins I have left over. Also after researching I'll do subQ for the time being. I might start pinning IM in Delts and chest due to the fact that they are only 1/2 needles.

No injection pain, but let me say it hurt like hell to massage the site for like 2hrs post. No pain now though.

So let's begin!
Day 1:
Front squats
5x275
5x275
5x275 legs kind of shot from Sprint work earlier and was going ATG

Bench prone grip
225x5
245x5
275x3

Hang cleans
145x5 for 3 sets. Went light as I have to pitch tomorrow

Calf raises
3 sets for 30 with 145.

DB rows
5x90
5x90
5x90

Ez bar curls
25 each side 3x10

Tri pushdown
70x10
80x10
80x10

Weighted situps with 20lbs on the EZ bar held over head
Weight X10
X10
X10

OFC nothing to note yet. Just have to say you totally feel hardcore for pinning lol. Interested to see how fast this kicks in.

Also changed to VAR from the beginning.

Stay swole bruhs.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First in on this - get it smashed bro

That clomid dose might make for some emotional pre wedding moments lol
Lol true with the clomid dosage. My source only has 50mg pills so figured that was better than 50 straight through. Atleast on the bright side my fiancee will think I care alot haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's sup peeps! So stoked got my gear today freaking stoked. You can bet the first thing I did was run home and pin some test haha.

Also used slin pin and worked like magic. It did take a little longer to draw and inject, but worth it to use up all the pins I have left over. Also after researching I'll do subQ for the time being. I might start pinning IM in Delts and chest due to the fact that they are only 1/2 needles.

No injection pain, but let me say it hurt like hell to massage the site for like 2hrs post. No pain now though.

So let's begin!
Day 1:
Front squats
5x275
5x275
5x275 legs kind of shot from Sprint work earlier and was going ATG

Bench prone grip
225x5
245x5
275x3

Hang cleans
145x5 for 3 sets. Went light as I have to pitch tomorrow

Calf raises
3 sets for 30 with 145.

DB rows
5x90
5x90
5x90

Ez bar curls
25 each side 3x10

Tri pushdown
70x10
80x10
80x10

Weighted situps with 20lbs on the EZ bar held over head
Weight X10
X10
X10

OFC nothing to note yet. Just have to say you totally feel hardcore for pinning lol. Interested to see how fast this kicks in.

Also changed to VAR from the beginning.

Stay swole bruhs.
And so it begins.....

vbearded

Awards
Hey all,

Ive finally joined the dark side and will be doing a test prop winny and var cycle! Im super stoked to start with real test to see the difference. I have multiple DS/PH cycles (compounds included Msten, 1/4/Epi andros, Halodrol, Trest, Epistane, 4AD).

GOALS:
------------
I'm getting married in June, so going to get shredded and look sexy in a tuxedo and without a shirt on as well for the honeymoon/beach!
Increased recovery from baseball during season
Improve velocity. Currently sitting 85-87 MPH, and want to try and get the jump to the big 90 MPH.
Increase lifts while losing BF%

STATS:
-------------

6'4"
250lbs
currently at 16%BF

Maxes, tested yesterday

Squat 515lbs
Dead 585lbs
Bench 335lbs
powerclean 285lbs

CYCLE:
------------
1-12 Test prop 300mg/ week. as of now I will be injecting 50mg 6days a week, and skip sunday injections.
2-12 Anavar 50mg a day. split dosage 25mg am 25mg preworkout
4-12 Winny 50mg day
1-10 mk677 25mg a day
hCG 250iu 2x week
TUDCA 750mg a day
CEL cycle Assist as per bottle
Exemstane on hand, but will not plan on using unless needed.

I hope to pin the prop subq with slin pins since I have a crap ton, but if that is too hard i will use bigger and go IM

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 20/20/10/10

Super excited to get started! I placed my order a day ago so hopefully will be starting next week.

WORKOUT:
--------------
Will be doing a full body 3x a week along with baseball everyday. Main goal will be increase strength or maintain during cut.

will post when I get my gear! Ive dedicated myself to the log and told myself if I did a pin cycle I would have to log it.

Thanks and stay tuned!
Congrats on the wedding bro....and that cycle should have u shredded up!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the wedding bro....and that cycle should have u shredded up!
Thanks man. Ya I'm excited to see where this cycle takes me. Hoping for big things and don't think I'll be disappointed!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2:

So far so good. I tried pinning IM to compare so today I used right shoulder. I thought I was good then about 8hrs later my shoulder kind of hurt. Figured just first injection.

Ran 5 miles today

Threw a bullpen. Felt good worked on mechanics.

Can't really feel it yet but wouldn't expect to lol.

Btw anyone else addicted/ love the feel of pinning? Haha

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3:

Nothing new to report, today is the one off day I get so didn't do anything either. Injection sites don't hurt as bad so I'll take it as a good sign.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4:

Had to lift in the morning. Is it too soon to feel the test? Feeling really good, like euphoric and energetic more than usual. I know its only been a few days but whatever.

The college gym closes at night when there is basketball games so that's why I had to lift in morning. Only had time for squats sadly since it was so crowded.

Squats
3x405
3x455
3x455

Sad that's all I got was feeling really strong today. Finished the day by doing yoga.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So didn't do much this weekend, we were encouraged to rest.

day 5-8
Just rested.

Day 9
Ran 5 miles
Gym was super crowded, so I did bodyweight exercises and didnt really keep track. Just something to get back into working out.

Nothing new to report on how I feel. Would say more motivated/energetic. Definitely feeling euphoria. Ok well I guess I have noticed I am super horny all the time lol. Just want to put my hands all over my girl! Nice change from running just PHs because on those I have always had no sex drive. So Ill take that as a good sign. Also noticed I look more vascular. Will be nice when I get my BF a little lower.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10-13
Fastball was good. Definitely feeling the strength. There was a problem with my gym that was closed for flooding and the closest one was 1hr away so I didn't go lift.

Now I'm kind of worried about my gear. Woke up this morning and right nipple is super puffy.
My main worry is that I didn't think 300mg test P a week would be enough to get gyno symptoms? I have exem and have been taking 25mg a day. Has anyone getting gyno flare-up from 300mg of test and 50mg of var? Makes me wonder if I got something different for either Var or Test.

The only other explanation that could possibly be is I did 100mg test P in my right pec. I had a friend recommend it as another site so I could rotate more places. Could this be part of the cause since it is closer to the nipple? Just don't want one big ol nipple lol

Another question: So some of the injections leave hard lumps that last for a bit. I have been doing subQ and IM where I think I can reach with a 1/2 needle. Does anyone have an explanation for this? The subQ one doesn't hurt but is just hard. It is subduing I just massage it everyday. However the IM one in my shoulder hurt like hell for 3days and the one in my pec is super painful as well. Feels like my shoulder/pec is tight, ya know like the first time when you lifted and took preworkout and pushed it too hard and couldn't move for a week? Kind of feels like that. No redness or heat or temperature.

Is this just what people meant when they said test P IS painful.??? I just think it is weird that it didn't come forward until about 2 weeks in.

I've read that some oils use more BA and it gets absorbed quicker, leaving behind esters with not enough solute Hence the lump. Also read that some will dilute the injection more. Or make 50mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml since sometimes it is hard to keep the prop fully suspended/dissolved in the oil.

Any help will be appreciated, if it is this painful this is going to suck lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 10-13
Fastball was good. Definitely feeling the strength. There was a problem with my gym that was closed for flooding and the closest one was 1hr away so I didn't go lift.

Now I'm kind of worried about my gear. Woke up this morning and right nipple is super puffy.
My main worry is that I didn't think 300mg test P a week would be enough to get gyno symptoms? I have exem and have been taking 25mg a day. Has anyone getting gyno flare-up from 300mg of test and 50mg of var? Makes me wonder if I got something different for either Var or Test.

The only other explanation that could possibly be is I did 100mg test P in my right pec. I had a friend recommend it as another site so I could rotate more places. Could this be part of the cause since it is closer to the nipple? Just don't want one big ol nipple lol

Another question: So some of the injections leave hard lumps that last for a bit. I have been doing subQ and IM where I think I can reach with a 1/2 needle. Does anyone have an explanation for this? The subQ one doesn't hurt but is just hard. It is subduing I just massage it everyday. However the IM one in my shoulder hurt like hell for 3days and the one in my pec is super painful as well. Feels like my shoulder/pec is tight, ya know like the first time when you lifted and took preworkout and pushed it too hard and couldn't move for a week? Kind of feels like that. No redness or heat or temperature.

Is this just what people meant when they said test P IS painful.??? I just think it is weird that it didn't come forward until about 2 weeks in.

I've read that some oils use more BA and it gets absorbed quicker, leaving behind esters with not enough solute Hence the lump. Also read that some will dilute the injection more. Or make 50mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml since sometimes it is hard to keep the prop fully suspended/dissolved in the oil.

Any help will be appreciated, if it is this painful this is going to suck lol.
That’s a lot of exem bro......I mean like a lot. I’d expect you to crash your e badly at that level and definitely wouldn’t expect gyno.....

I’ve found oil sub q does leave a lump that slowly dissipates, only ever bothers me using a belt when it’s on an injection spot.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s a lot of exem bro......I mean like a lot. I’d expect you to crash your e badly at that level and definitely wouldn’t expect gyno.....

I’ve found oil sub q does leave a lump that slowly dissipates, only ever bothers me using a belt when it’s on an injection spot.
Oh sorry typo meant 12.5mg a day. Ya lol 25 would be a crap ton!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14
Rest day

Hey all,
So woke up this morning and nipple wasn't as puffy. Kind of weird considering I didn't change anything over night. I think I might of forgotten a exem dosage on like Thurs or Friday after thinking about it so maybe that's the reason. Who knows just glad it isn't worse lol. If I wake up tomorrow with it puffy again I'll start some nolva to get it under control.

IM injections are still super painful especially in shoulder. I'm going to stick with subQ the rest of cycle. The injection lumps I have come to the conclusion that just how prop is. Sucks but oh well lol. I might start by adding some me BA to each iniection see if that helps. If not I'll either just live with it or add some extra oil to each pin ie .25mlof pure oil mixed in syringe with .5ml of test prop to increase the dilution factor.

Carbed up and definitely noticed how much fuller I look. Dress clothes are super tight now lol.

Loving cycle so far. Will be lifting full body to orrow and running so getting back into it. Shin splints are gone so full speed ahead!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for your journey man. Glad to see that your feeling great!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14 just realized I miscounted the days lol

Well got an interesting update. Woke up this morning with my right shoulder in horrible pain, couldn't lift it and it was incredibly swollen and hot to the touch. Long story short I ended going to the doctor's and they said I had an abscess. Apparently one caught very early, they said they couldn't drain it because it hadn't come to a head. So I got some antibiotics.

Now the question arises:

do I drop the test prop and just assume dirty gear?

It's only on the shoulder and pec injection that hurt like this. subQ is totally fine. Just don't want to end up with one or those horror stories where you end up in the hospital for a week with necrosis cut out.
I just find it odd that it wasnt until 10days in that I started to get this inject pain. Which makes me think maybe I didnt clean the sight with alcohol good enough? Not really sure what happened.

Any advice would be appreciated. So far I'm leaning to either continuing the test prop subq only and not alternating with IM, or just drop the test and run Var/winny only.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
day 15-22

sorry for no update. for days 15-18. I started pinning again SubQ only. If I knew how to upload pictures i would... got a huge red bump on my stomach. It went away, but cant tell if i just got crappy gear? I was reading that too much benzyl alcohol can cause irritation or something for certain individuals? Some feed back would be appreciated if anyone has some insight. Ill keep going with the injections, just started doing EOD so I dont have as many chances with irritation.

day 16 workout

Squats 3x5
definitely feeling the strength coming on

lunges 3x10
60lb dbs x3

stiff legged deadlift 3x8
225x3

Day 17

DB bench
90 x5
95x5
100x5

DB rows
90x5
95x5
100x5

pullups 3 sets to failure

day 21

deadlifts
405x5
465x5
decided to push it for triples after that
505x3
565x3
585x3
failed at 605 for 1. just ran out of steam

lunges
60lb DBs x10
60x10
60x8

day 22

DB bench
90x5
105x5
105x5

DB rows
90x5
105x5
105x5

rear flyes
25x10
25x10
25x10

Sprint work
10 sprintsx full basketball court
12xfull basketball court
ab circuit, different every week as the coach decides what we do. Ill just leave it as 3 sets of 30 on different exercises, repeated 3 times.

As for baseball wise, definitely feeling the recovery and added strength. was throwing 87MPH last week. So definitely feeling good considering I didnt push it too hard last night.

Im torn on continuing the the Test prop... I defintely feel like GOD on test which is why i dont want to stop. But I also dont want to be laid up for a week either... Also going to save the Winny and just run var the rest of the time. Due to detection times, when i start i would only be on for like 3 weeks then would ahve to stop so id rather save it.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man if you got an abscess where you’ve been injecting IM while being sure to be sanitary, I would throw that gear away or trial a different vial. You’re asking for another infection if you keep putting that stuff in your body.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly man if you got an abscess where you’ve been injecting IM while being sure to be sanitary, I would throw that gear away or trial a different vial. You’re asking for another infection if you keep putting that stuff in your body.
YeH I’d agree with this bro. Sorry I totally missed the update where you got the abscess.....that sucks. Just not worth the risk. I’d just order another vial from somewhere else - should only be a couple days delivery right?

Fugging hard to explain to the fiancé and family why your in hospital with an infection caused by pinning as well brother......

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YeH I’d agree with this bro. Sorry I totally missed the update where you got the abscess.....that sucks. Just not worth the risk. I’d just order another vial from somewhere else - should only be a couple days delivery right?

Fugging hard to explain to the fiancé and family why your in hospital with an infection caused by pinning as well brother......

Ya thanks for hte inpute fellas. Ya i switched vials and everything is fine now, must of just been a bad batch or something? weird how it was only one vial. Im super happy though cuz the vial is all used up so didn't really lose anything in the end either. Ya if I had gotten another one I would of honestly just called pining quits for life even though I enjoy the feeling it gives. Definitely unlike anything other.

DAY 23-25
Well this week has been really weird. Our games ahve been pushed back 3 times due to weather so that has taken out 2/3 days of working out. I havent done much but throw a baseball honestly. I mean that is what I am using hte gear for, but it would be nice to lift and get the strength to go up as well.

I would also say that I can feel the Var kicking in. Pumps from running, body just feels better all around, I'm looking leaner despite eating like a horse, and weighing about the same.

Hopefully we are playing tomorrow so I will get to see how it helps me preform in a game setting. Last time was about right at he beginning of the cycle.

And next week is spring break HELL YA. So you can bet Ill be updating better next week and pushing some good weight around on Monday- Wed before the next games since I have nothing else to do but that and eat lol.

Stay swole my friends.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25-38

Hey guys bee super busy with midterms and sports.

Glad to report no side affects since I switched to a new vial of test Prop so that is good news! I was really going to be disappointed if I had to stop the cycle.

Definitely need to dial back my diet, it is super easy to gain weight for me and even more so on test. Up to 255lbs.

Some lifting landmarks:
405x10 squat
Deadlift 635x1

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
25-38

Hey guys bee super busy with midterms and sports.

Glad to report no side affects since I switched to a new vial of test Prop so that is good news! I was really going to be disappointed if I had to stop the cycle.

Definitely need to dial back my diet, it is super easy to gain weight for me and even more so on test. Up to 255lbs.

Some lifting landmarks:
405x10 squat
Deadlift 635x1
Jesus bro - nice lifting. I remember you being stoked to hit a 400lb squat for one 18 months ago!!