Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Thought I’d throw up a log for what could be an interesting research project. I know this compound interests a lot of people so excited to see what this oil based version does in cellular research in vitro.

This is the MA Research SR9009, I have 5 vials of it although the intention is to use 2.5 this time and 2.5 later in the year. It arrived professional packaged and looks high standard, expected nothing less from MA and of course it’s as sure as one can be on the quality of the product.

So the plan is to conduct in vitro research - now the aim of this will be to answer a hypothetical question, namely ‘what would 15mg a day, spilt into two pins, injected sub q do for a 224lb male, in the absence of any other supplement or dietary changes (obviously if anything else were changed we could attribute any changes solely to one thing so I think it’s important in research of this nature to control the other variables.

The reasons this compound interests me are mainly around its fat loss potential, especially as someone who does a lot of fasted cardio, if this were ever available ever for humans to inject that aspect could be tremendous for a between cycle lean up plus it’s heart health and lipids benefits.

Now I’m addition to my Petri dish stuff I’m also gonna take the opportunity through this log to tell you how I’m getting in life in general. You understand it’s totally unrelated to sr9009 but I thought it might interest you.

Personally my body weight has been stable at 224 for the last 4 weeks (I finished pct off a cycle just over a week ago.

I’ll be eating my maintenance calories and lifting 4-5 times.

Looking forward to some Petri dish fun.

Let’s see what this stuff can do

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

BTW -Where do you get all your vitros? I had a refrigerator full of them but I think they went bad.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in brother. Crush it

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

BTW -Where do you get all your vitros? I had a refrigerator full of them but I think they went bad.
I have a medical research centre near me that supply all microorganisms and dishes etc. Very handy . Of course I have a full blown research lab in a room at home as any good researcher would have.

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.. are you going to post before and after pics?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet bro you know I'm in!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in.. are you going to post before and after pics?
Sure will bro. I’ve got the before pics already.

I’m not going to change calories (or macro split) at all.

My research bacteria cells are pretty active so in theory the activation of rev-erb should allow them to burn more fat (which their standard fasted cardio should make obvious) whilst avoiding that fat regain which would normally occur with maintenance calories.

7 weeks should be a good research window.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In like flin.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2

So my bacteria cells would prefer if I could get the oil into (or more out of) a slin pin but the force needed to push it out isn’t worth it so using.a 25g short pin. It’s been ok for them, they aren’t complaining too much.

The cells don’t appear to be seeing anything as yet but then again I wasn’t expecting them to.

I also feel normal by the way, slept ok last night, energy levels as normal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 3 and 4

Honestly no difference in my bateria cells at the moment. I was probably expecting them to start to feel this in week one so we shall see.

Me personally am also much the same, I’m sleeping as normal (I track my sleep and my deep rem sleep is normal as is sleep quality)

My endurance on my morning run is the same - again I’ve been tracking this for 18 months so I have a really good handle on my times for different routes. One thing I would say is that since 3 weeks back I’ve started to complete my 7.5k at approx the same time as I was when I was 200-210 lbs, I’m still over 220 so pretty happy about that.

Anyway, nothing of interest to note so I’ll keep it short so we can all get back to seeing how sdrol is blowing AG up lol

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed! Looks like some solid research

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is that? A conspiracy? Why wasn't I invited?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is that? A conspiracy? Why wasn't I invited?
Haha, no one was invited brother. I normally just rely on DC for the list but given how new this stuff is I figured the heading alone would probably get people’s attention like a high class Hooker doing a two for one special on a Saturday night.....

Good to have you here though bro

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 5

Cells are still not really doing much, boring ass cells. However I have noticed they seem to be recovering a bit better. I know that reduction of inflammation is.a benefit so wondering if my little bacteria cells are experiencing the cell equivalent of that

Me personally I’m also recovering well at the moment, none of the soreness id normally get. Bit like I’m on mk but I’m not.... but other than that no change for me

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm...

I was actually anticipating some notable acute changes...such as increased cellular energy, especially given your methods..

Will stay tuned!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm...

I was actually anticipating some notable acute changes...such as increased cellular energy, especially given your methods..

Will stay tuned!
Yep me too - and I’m keen for this to work. Obviously confident in the quality of the product as well so I’m giving it as fair a piece of research as I can.

But whilst I want it to work I’m going to make sure this stays unbiased and other variables are controlled so we know for sure. Weight of cells is also no change.

We have the option of increasing dosaging if nothing moving after a few weeks.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think you'll start noticing benefits in the coming weeks. I wasnt sure oral was working for me but a few weeks in I started noticing I was recovering much faster between sets, not breaking s sweat, and just was able to keep on going. Keep us updated, I'm checking every update.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll start noticing benefits in the coming weeks. I wasnt sure oral was working for me but a few weeks in I started noticing I was recovering much faster between sets, not breaking s sweat, and just was able to keep on going. Keep us updated, I'm checking every update.
Personally I’m not going to notice anything from the sr9009 bro. I may see that effect in the cells I’m researching on but if I happen to experience any of that then it would be sheer coincidence as I’m not using it on myself.....

However, I did forget to say yesterday that my dreams have been vivid af the past three nights (that’s not normal for me).....:..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally I’m not going to notice anything from the sr9009 bro. I may see that effect in the cells I’m researching on but if I happen to experience any of that then it would be sheer coincidence as I’m not using it on myself.....

However, I did forget to say yesterday that my dreams have been vivid af the past three nights (that’s not normal for me).....:..
Something must be having an impact on circadian rhythm!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something must be having an impact on circadian rhythm!
Yeah I’d agree the cells are 100% feeling an impact during the night.

Unrelated but me personally - crazy dreams again, I’m also bouncing up and down from awake to deep sleep throughout the night. Not massively uncommon for me but rarely would it be 5 nights in s row or so.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In late! ****en hell dude, must be a tiny pin if you can inject it into a bacteria cell !!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I’d agree the cells are 100% feeling an impact during the night.

Unrelated but me personally - crazy dreams again, I’m also bouncing up and down from awake to deep sleep throughout the night. Not massively uncommon for me but rarely would it be 5 nights in s row or so.
Reminds me of MK-677.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In late! ****en hell dude, must be a tiny pin if you can inject it into a bacteria cell !!!
I’m using a 25 (and a microscope), pushing it out a slin pin was like a thumb weights session lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 6 and 7

Honestly, disappointing. Cells are doing very little positive. They have no increased cellular energy (actually a little bit opposite).

Now me personally, I’ve had a headache the past 3 days (very unusual for me), BP was 124/74 so not that, I feel a bit brain foggy as well. Not ideal tbh.

In fairness my morning run performance has been improving. I don’t feel like my endurance is greatly enhanced but I’m running some 5 min kilometres with relative ease, something I’ve never done at 220 plus, that said I was improving before I started my research work so too early to draw a correlation imo.

I’m continuing to notice general recovery is decent at the moment.

Weight is literally exactly as it was a week ago.

Strength is slowly improving in the gym but that should be happening as I’m way off where I was peak last cycle (I mean a million miles off).

In summary, one week in and my research isn’t suggesting that this is worth doing. It’s only a week though so we’ll see what the next 7 days brings.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 6 and 7

Honestly, disappointing. Cells are doing very little positive. They have no increased cellular energy (actually a little bit opposite).

Now me personally, I’ve had a headache the past 3 days (very unusual for me), BP was 124/74 so not that, I feel a bit brain foggy as well. Not ideal tbh.

In fairness my morning run performance has been improving. I don’t feel like my endurance is greatly enhanced but I’m running some 5 min kilometres with relative ease, something I’ve never done at 220 plus, that said I was improving before I started my research work so too early to draw a correlation imo.

I’m continuing to notice general recovery is decent at the moment.

Weight is literally exactly as it was a week ago.

Strength is slowly improving in the gym but that should be happening as I’m way off where I was peak last cycle (I mean a million miles off).

In summary, one week in and my research isn’t suggesting that this is worth doing. It’s only a week though so we’ll see what the next 7 days brings.
Wow dude 5min kays is impressive!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow dude 5min kays is impressive!
Thanks bro, back at 200lbs that was my standard, ran a half marathon in 1hr 46 mins which is basically 5 min km’s but to have it at this weight is surprising for me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 8 and 9

FA going on with these cells still bros.

Me personally, my headache cleared up which is nice. I’m feeling decent but no better than normal. Strength is still slowly increasing but nothing out of the ordinary.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 10, 11, 12

Bit broken record here but still seeing nothing to note in these cells.

So let’s talk about me as well - unrelated to the sr9009 you understand.

Look, I want to be feeling a burst of energy, some fat loss at calorie maintenance and increased endurance.

In reality though, definitely no energy or endurance ‘boost’, my endurance was decent and remains so. Last time I checked weight was 1lb down but could easily be a daily swing so thinking much on that at the moment. My strength is going up slowly, but it dropped so much at the end of my last cycle that it should be going up.

Back on the research, will give it a few more days and increase the dose I think

J

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Day 10, 11, 12

Bit broken record here but still seeing nothing to note in these cells.

So let’s talk about me as well - unrelated to the sr9009 you understand.

Look, I want to be feeling a burst of energy, some fat loss at calorie maintenance and increased endurance.

In reality though, definitely no energy or endurance ‘boost’, my endurance was decent and remains so. Last time I checked weight was 1lb down but could easily be a daily swing so thinking much on that at the moment. My strength is going up slowly, but it dropped so much at the end of my last cycle that it should be going up.

Back on the research, will give it a few more days and increase the dose I think
Is it possible you’re seeing some recomp effect? I’ve heard of people putting on lean mass with sr9009, which would explain the scale. I guess those people may not have been taking sr9009 either though...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it possible you’re seeing some recomp effect? I’ve heard of people putting on lean mass with sr9009, which would explain the scale. I guess those people may not have been taking sr9009 either though...
If I am recomping (whilst coincidently doing in vitro research on sr9009) then it’s certainly a slow process, but in fairness at 2 weeks that’s not unusual and in reality if I’d gained a lb of lean mass and lost 1lb fat then I’d term that successful. I’ll certainly be sticking with it and monitoring. The lack of noticeable effect is the main thing making me thing nothing major is happening. I’m a patient man though....

In terms of research options I have 5 vials so can increase dose significantly if needed......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 13, 14, 15

More of the same here fellas - nothing to note. Think I’ll increase the research dose. I’ve seen sr9009 dosing being linked to weight before and my bacteria cells are quite heavy fcukers (probably the equivalent of a 225lb man just for reference).

Thinking I’ll double up the dose to 30mg ed- should be noted that makes it expensive to research and imo if it were to be used in humans at that dose the effect would have to be pretty amazing to justify the cost. However, we have it here, it’s doing sweet fanny Adams at 15mg so in for a penny, in for a pound as they say.

Hope everyone is having fun and making gains.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, that would be very expensive to research at that dose to note any significant change in the cells. At this point, I am glad that I held off on my own cellular experiment.

Curious if you have ever researched Cardarine?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 13, 14, 15

More of the same here fellas - nothing to note. Think I’ll increase the research dose. I’ve seen sr9009 dosing being linked to weight before and my bacteria cells are quite heavy fcukers (probably the equivalent of a 225lb man just for reference).

Thinking I’ll double up the dose to 30mg ed- should be noted that makes it expensive to research and imo if it were to be used in humans at that dose the effect would have to be pretty amazing to justify the cost. However, we have it here, it’s doing sweet fanny Adams at 15mg so in for a penny, in for a pound as they say.

Hope everyone is having fun and making gains.
Can you do that kind of volume subq still?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree, that would be very expensive to research at that dose to note any significant change in the cells. At this point, I am glad that I held off on my own cellular experiment.

Curious if you have ever researched Cardarine?
I’ve personally used GW several times, I feel the kick in and get a boost from it. Never seen much in the way of fat loss but endurance most definitely it helps. It’s positive effect on lipids has been well documented so personally I used it on the second half of a cycle plus pct.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you do that kind of volume subq still?

Hypothetically if this were a human doing it then it’s just gonna depend on how many pins you split it over.......3 x 1ml sticks a day is probably going to be the most you could get away with.........which would be the way I’d go about it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve personally used GW several times, I feel the kick in and get a boost from it. Never seen much in the way of fat loss but endurance most definitely it helps. It’s positive effect on lipids has been well documented so personally I used it on the second half of a cycle plus pct.....
Same here. No fat loss benefits noted, but love the endurance!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 16 and 17

So quick clarification to start. I note on the ma research website the sr9009 is now 30mg a ml (10ml vial). My vials state 10mg/ml and it’s a 30ml vial. Obviously this makes little difference in my research but if hypothetically one were to run a human trial down the road then dosing 30mg a day (which is what I’m now using on my cells) would involve whacking that much oil sub q that one could have a couple of go go girls wrestling in it.

However, still nothing at all happening with these cells or me. Weight identical, no change (diet has been exactly the same throughout).

I will highlight one flaw that I see in my research however (as I want to be really fair and the company is clearly well respected, by me and others. I have no doubt it is dosed correctly, I personally just aren’t seeing anything happening to these cells)

- my cells were used for some aas research which their little cell pct only stopped a month prior to starting them on this. Clearly we know that it can take longer than that to fully recover - could impact results

I’ll keep pumping this stuff into em for another week and see where we get to.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 16 and 17

So quick clarification to start. I note on the ma research website the sr9009 is now 30mg a ml (10ml vial). My vials state 10mg/ml and it’s a 30ml vial. Obviously this makes little difference in my research but if hypothetically one were to run a human trial down the road then dosing 30mg a day (which is what I’m now using on my cells) would involve whacking that much oil sub q that one could have a couple of go go girls wrestling in it.

However, still nothing at all happening with these cells or me. Weight identical, no change (diet has been exactly the same throughout).

I will highlight one flaw that I see in my research however (as I want to be really fair and the company is clearly well respected, by me and others. I have no doubt it is dosed correctly, I personally just aren’t seeing anything happening to these cells)

- my cells were used for some aas research which their little cell pct only stopped a month prior to starting them on this. Clearly we know that it can take longer than that to fully recover - could impact results

I’ll keep pumping this stuff into em for another week and see where we get to.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like you should switch up to IM and see if there is any difference. i mean for research purposes

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This^ oral version is crap
The only oral here is what I get off my missus (although tbh after years of marriage that’s confined to birthdays and Christmas)

My cells are being pinned with 30 mg sub q (or the cell equivalent) at the moment.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Days 18 and 19

My cells are starting to get pissed off with me stabbing them 3 times a day for no return (they are giving me a dirty look up the microscope).

That said, they did appear to be starting to feel something yesterday and today, very subtle and not possible to attribute to the sr yet though.

They have another couple of days to start really doing something or I’ll call it a day and start a peptide stack myself.

Bored so started thinking about my summer cycle (will start end april/early May), thanks to PoSiTiVeFLoW I have some great options.....

My stash currently has

Tren/test/mast cut stack
Superdrol
Nanodrol
Nano 1-t
Deca
Inj winny
Oral winny
Proviron
Test c

I’ll definitely run test lower this time and use the proviron to lower shbg/increase free test.

My main thought is whether a 4th cycle (second pin) is two early for tren (it’s ace at least) - currently I’m thinking I’ll probably save that for next year and run lowish dose test with nanodrol and Nano 1-t (both first 6 weeks), finish with 4 weeks of winny (12 w total)

Aim will be cut/recomp

Any thoughts?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good call on proviron, it is so underrated.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Days 18 and 19

My cells are starting to get pissed off with me stabbing them 3 times a day for no return (they are giving me a dirty look up the microscope).

That said, they did appear to be starting to feel something yesterday and today, very subtle and not possible to attribute to the sr yet though.

They have another couple of days to start really doing something or I’ll call it a day and start a peptide stack myself.

Bored so started thinking about my summer cycle (will start end april/early May), thanks to PoSiTiVeFLoW I have some great options.....

My stash currently has

Tren/test/mast cut stack
Superdrol
Nanodrol
Nano 1-t
Deca
Inj winny
Oral winny
Proviron
Test c

I’ll definitely run test lower this time and use the proviron to lower shbg/increase free test.

My main thought is whether a 4th cycle (second pin) is two early for tren (it’s ace at least) - currently I’m thinking I’ll probably save that for next year and run lowish dose test with nanodrol and Nano 1-t (both first 6 weeks), finish with 4 weeks of winny (12 w total)

Aim will be cut/recomp

Any thoughts?
Looks like that would make for a good run

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good call on proviron, it is so underrated.
Thanks brother

Found what looks like a good domestic ugl (various people reccoemnded) so ordered it from them. Going to run bloods mid cycle again to see what impact on free test it has with a lower overall test dose (aim being to keep tess dose low but free test as high as last cycle)......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Peptide/Research 1
H Anabolics 5
bendit27 Cycle Logs 5
F Anabolics 12
B Anabolics 19