Rad140 and LGD

Denohero

Awards
Currently on 10MG LGD and 14MG RAD.

Wonder if I should bump up LGD from 10MG
To 20MG?

Also wonder If focused nutrition is underdosed.. hence wanting to bump up mgs.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently on 10MG LGD and 14MG RAD.

Wonder if I should bump up LGD from 10MG
To 20MG?

Also wonder If focused nutrition is underdosed.. hence wanting to bump up mgs.
I’ve never heard of the company before but they’re sold out everywhere so that’s always a good sign I guess.

How long have you been running them and what have you noticed so far + what are your diet and training like?

Denohero

Awards
My dieting and training is 100% on point, pumps is very noticeable, strength and endurance going up, muscle gain I dont know yet look more fuller. I'm only 4 weeks in, do you think 20mg lgd and 21mg rad is waaaaay to much? And should stick with 10mg lgd and 14 mg rad

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my experience, SARMs don’t really start to shine until about 4 or 5 weeks in. I notice changes in the first 3 weeks but I always recommend 8 weeks minimum for a SARM cycle because all of the good stuff comes the second month.

I don’t think it’s too much. If you’re not liking what you see then go ahead and up it. I wouldn’t bother upping the RAD though. The LGD is more than likely doing all of the heavy lifting in that stack - the RAD kind of just acts like a base and adds synergy, maybe a little extra anabolism.

I don’t see a problem with 14mg RAD and 20mg LGD.

Denohero

Awards
Appreciate the help dude! Il stick to 20 lgd and 14 rad. Have a good weekend bruv. Il post a before and after once I'm done with this cycle so people can see results. Also I got clomid and super pct, clomid dosage recomandations?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both your dosage are too low I would up both to 20mg minimum

Denohero

Awards
No I dont have an AI, is it needed for sarms? I can source if needed though

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you should ALWAYS have an AI on hand. Don’t bump it up brother, you don’t have an AI and it sounds like this is your first time. Building muscle is a marathon not a sprint. After this cycle and PCT you can bump it up but if you’re noticing progress keep at it.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I dont have an AI, is it needed for sarms? I can source if needed though
An AI might be needed for those doses. I was asking moreso for the PCT if you go the clomid route. SERMs can raise estrogen so you would want to have an AI on hand preferably - for during the PCT and run it out a couple weeks after to prevent an estrogen rebound. That’s worst case scenario though. A lot of guys don’t have a problem with estrogen when using SERMs.

If you’re only running an 8 week cycle you could probably get away with a good over the counter PCT. Clomid would be ideal though.

If you’re running clomid for PCT, definitely do a low dose protocol. 20mg/day for 2 weeks and 10mg/day for 2 more weeks. That would be more than enough for recovery from a SARM cycle.
I’m not a fan of high dose clomid and nolva protocols even for heavy injectable cycles. High dose SERMs make a lot of guys feel like total crap. I think 8 weeks of a low dose would be better than 4 weeks of a higher dose for recovering natural Test production.

Azov

Azov

Awards
In a study RAD140 was tested at doses of 0.01mg/kg, 0.1mg/kg and 1mg/kg (of body weight). 0.1mg/kg was found to be 80% as effective as 1mg/kg. 0.1mg/kg would be about 8mg for a 180lb man.*