Eclipse by Apex Alchemy with blood work

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
First i want to thank NOS for the chance to log this new transdermal AI.
This is how my cycle is broken down

Preloaded a gram of test E
750 mg test c/e 16 weeks 1 mg anastrozole a week 50 to 75 mg arimistane a day. I will also run mk677 5 on 2 off the whole time. And trest pwo 50 to 75 mg a day.
Week 1-4 Trenavar/Epi/6bromo 110mg/40mg/400-800mg
Week 5-12 S4 (Andarine) 30mg
Ostarine (MK-2866) 30mg
LGD (LGD-4033) 15mg
Week 13-16 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-doine 60mg
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 120mg
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 45mg
3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 45mg

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be posting blood work to see how eclipse compares to arimistane as an AI

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. I started this cycle on Jan 1st I will be getting blood work.again around the 30th.
Starting weight 230 as of today I am 250 . My working weight on the big 3 lifts has went up a solid 50 pounds I am doing 4 sets of 10 on most things..this is just a quick update to catch up the log will get more detailed .. I had normal tren sides for the first 2 weeks or so but they went away as of now. Increased body temp bad mood lack of sleep . No other sides to report

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I should be starting the eclipse on the 1st of Feb.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I have kept a pretty good written log for my self so far but basicly I started with 4 sets of 10 and every time I complete the 4 sets without failure I add weight the next day . Started light 275x10 4 sets on bench 315x10 on squats and deads now I am repping 325x10 on bench and will be adding 10 pounds tomorrow. I am up to 405 on dead lift for reps and 375 on squats legs have always been my weak point. How ever the main point of this log is the blood work .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Going to get my pre eclipse blood work today . Just took a shot of test 250 mg .I will post test and estro levels asap.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Pump works well . Feels good going on not sticky or runny. I can not say I am crazy about the smell the mint isn't bad but I thought I could smell somthing else reminiscent of a nursing home after i put it on . I will update tomorrow on the smell maybe it was somthing else .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Used eclipse again today. The mint smells good but I still get a hint of medicine under it I think the mint is used to cover up the smell . It doesnt last long and you don't smell it during the day but it does have a funny smell . Still goes on good

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Used eclipse again today. The mint smells good but I still get a hint of medicine under it I think the mint is used to cover up the smell . It doesnt last long and you don't smell it during the day but it does have a funny smell . Still goes on good
Reminds me of icyhot, I don't mind the smell at all. Interested in your bloodwork, good log!

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Showed up some punks at the gym last night. They saw me repping 325 on bench and tried 315 and none of them could get it once. Then I asked for a spot as I got 12 reps on my last set. Time to increase to 335 for 4 sets of 10.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Showed up some punks at the gym last night. They saw me repping 325 on bench and tried 315 and none of them could get it once. Then I asked for a spot as I got 12 reps on my last set. Time to increase to 335 for 4 sets of 10.
Some people gotta make it a competition

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
They where smart ass kids it felt good to show them up

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I say kids but early 20s and on gear talking stupid ****

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blood test results post eclipse?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Only my second day on it . I drink about a gallon of water by lunch time so I pee alot not sure if there could be any extra

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
About every 20 to 30 minutes I have to pee really bad . Lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure to consume more salt if you drink a gallon a day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying you don’t drink about a gallon a day? Because that’s not that hard to do...
I do not. Some over drink, some under. I drink enough. If I were drinking a gallon, I would need more minerals. They get flushed out rather quickly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do not. Some over drink, some under. I drink enough. If I were drinking a gallon, I would need more minerals. They get flushed out rather quickly.
I sweat a lot when I train. Typical intake ranges between 1-1.5gal/day total fluid. I always supplement with extra sodium, potassium, magnesium & calcium. Controlling my hydration adequately was the best thing I ever figured out for performance.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Around 1.5 gallons for me plus a green tea or two. I can see this drying you out it made me sweat today around the area I applied it to shortly after putting it on.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I know allot of people say vitamins are a waste but I take my animal pak daily plus fish oil I am believer in keeping vitamins minerals at good levels

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sweat a lot when I train. Typical intake ranges between 1-1.5gal/day total fluid. I always supplement with extra sodium, potassium, magnesium & calcium. Controlling my hydration adequately was the best thing I ever figured out for performance.
What supp do you take for the extra sodium,potassium,mag,calcium?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What supp do you take for the extra sodium,potassium,mag,calcium?
I add Morton Lite Salt (50/50 salt & potassium) to my intraworkout jug, and use 400mg caps of Swanson’s magnesium blend before bed. I usually get about a gram of calcium preWO, either an extra strength antacid tab or regular calcium pills.

If I get plenty of sodium from eating out I will just add in some potassium gluconate tabs instead of the lite Salt.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the bottle fell off my counter and the pump no longer works . Lucky I have a oral syringe. 5 pumps is 1 ml I will be measuring 2 MLS in the AM and 1 ml in the PM from here on. Kind of sucks that the pump broke at least the bottle is good to go and I didnt lose any of the product .cant really speak to the strength of the pump as it may have hit in an odd way my counter is about 30 inches high I would guess a standard size bathroom counter . How ever the bottle is tuff . Everything still going good

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going well plan on hitting legs tonight. Squat ,dead lift, leg press, leg extension ,farmers walk and finish up with some calf work . Then walk/jog a mile on 15 percent incline. Trying to keep the cardio to a minimum.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Should be going back for bloods early March when this bottle is about to run out and I will let everyone know if I order another one or two to finish out the cycle with

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
One of my kids has the flu and I felt like **** the last 2 days . Still hit the gym for an hour both days but my work outs where **** . Lost strength in all major lifts could only rep 335 for 7 times on my first set and I just switched to 5 sets of 5 instead of 4 sets of 10 . I still feel bad head ache my nose is running a marathon. I will still hit the gym tonight. Nothing else to note on eclipse.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Blood pressure and everything is normal . I may have to get my hemoglobin/crate checked if I dont stop with the head aches and end the cycle early if it's high so I can put my test at normal levels and donate blood . I will not donate with a 3k + test level and or sarms in my system . I do not want to be responsible for hurting someone. Hopefully everything is good I dont think my hemo is to high but I will check in a week and at least finish the eclipse/8 week cycle first( I really want to finish the 16 weeks but safety first)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate your thoughtfulness on the donation, but to play devil’s advocate anyone needing blood could probably only benefit from a high octane recovery blend donation.

If I lost so much blood I need a transfusion, I WANT anabolic blood. You are talking about a pint, not days on end of exposure that could indeed cause long term complication and virilizing effects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, be drinking your extra water if you suspect high hematocrit!

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Was back in the gym yesterday. Have not lost much strength if any since dropping trenavar . Did 5 sets of 5 with my normal weights not 4 sets of 10 just to get a feel for it I also did a few extra heavy warm up sets .
The eclipse is working well atleast I think it is . The smell doesnt bother me any more I no longer get the medicine smell or maybe I am just use to it .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
On a side note I was sick as hell Friday missed work and missed my does of sarms. I did not double up the next day or anything.(still took my test and eclipse ) just forgot my second dose of sarms .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Flu type A took about 2 or 3 days of feeling bad but I am good now . Temp was really low like 96.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I often get low temp like that when sick. Just clammy and run down

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to switch to two a day training for a few weeks and see how it works for me . I am going to go to the gym every morning for an hour and do light cardio and accessories so in the evening I can focus on lifting and the big 3 lifts I only get about an hour to two a day this way I can get 2 to 3 hours a day .I will start this next Monday.