Getting back in it with DMZ

pocho

Awards
So, the reason for this log is to basically keep myself in check and to make sure I actually keep track with my program. For the past three years, I’ve been in the Marine Corps and haven’t been able to focus much on anything outside of endurance, as most of my workouts focus on running (cause I’m a **** runner). Not to mention, I’ve been catering to a ****ty shoulder the past year and a half, which has stunted my growth.

History
Age 31. This will be my first cycle in about four years. My cycles, in the past, have been:
2: Havoc (one for 6 weeks)
1: Havoc bridged with Halo
2: SD cycles

Diet
As much as I’d like it to improve, I’ve never been one to actually count calories and carbs. I just eat what I want when I’m hungry. It’s worked pretty well for my past cycles as well. But, that’s not to say I don’t eat healthy. I just splurge a little more than usual. To keep myself further in check, I’m meal prepping now, Monday to Friday, but still not counting anything.

Workout
My daily regimen, since I’m in the military, is going to be two-a-day’s. Every morning, at 05, I do cardio with a possible AMRAP, and the afternoon/evening is weights with a quick sprint workout every other day at the end. Weekends will be recovery, with the exception to Saturday, which very well could be a recovery-based workout or easy AMRAP.
Mon: Chest/Triceps
Tues: No weights (because of morning AMPRAP)
Wed: Shoulders/Abs
Thu: Legs
Fri: Back/Biceps
Sat: Recovery

Cycle
I’ll be running Centurion Labz DMZ for 5-6 weeks at one to two pills a day (each pill has 8mg DMZ and 100mg Hexadrone). If I decide to up it to three pills, I’ll only do 3-4 weeks.
Twice daily, I’ll be taking Blackstone Labs Gear Support.
For PCT, I’ll be running Clomid at 50 a day for 4 weeks with a test booster.
I also have an AI on the side, which I'll just take one a day.
I’ll be running this with vitamins and whatnot for its entirety. With all the cardio I’ll be doing, I’m well aware of the pumps I could get. Therefore, I’ll be dosing some high doses of taurine to mitigate any ****ty things that might cramp up.

Why do this?
Right now, I weigh 160 pounds, and, quite frankly, I don’t like the way I look. Sure, I’m toned. I’m strong. But, it just doesn’t show. I remember back in college when I was powerlifting/bodybuilding, I was between 175-185 pounds and I loved the way it made me feel. Knowing, even when I wasn’t using, I was still damn strong. I miss it. From here on, you could say it’s a New Years resolution or whatever; I want to get back to where I was.

Thanks to those who helped me formulate this little plan. I'll be posting every day or when I remember to. See you guys later. :head:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. Good luck man! Looking forward to following along on your journey.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Good luck in your run brother, stay focused.

pocho

Awards
1/7/19 morning
- Running
- 3R + 2W
- 4R + 3W (two times)
- 3R + 2W
- 2.32 miles in 24
- Rowing
- 6x60sec, Rest 60sec
- 1464m in 6:34 5xlevel 7, 1xlevel10

1/7/19 evening
- Chest/triceps
- Bench: Warm-up set 3x8, 2x5
Skull crushers: 3x12, 2x8
- Dumbbell fly: 3x12
Dumbbell press: 3x8
- Triceps push-down: 3x10
Push-ups: easy set for shoulder
- Decline bench: went to failure

Was a good initial workout. I pushed a little to hard and couldn't complete the set of decline bench cause my arms and chest just went out lol. That was fun, almost having the bar fall on me haha. Overall it was a pretty good start to the program. I'm crazy pumped right now. I missed this feeling. If DMZ is anything like the other stuff I've taken, I shouldn't be sore at all tomorrow. Hopefully. Those little blessings are great.

My dosing protocols felt pretty good. I took the DMZ right after cardio and before weights. The ai (one cap) at lunch and the cycle support with breakfast and dinner. Tomorrow I'll be adding taurine to mitigate any kind of possible pumps. Is there a recommendation for when to take the taurine? Before the gym sessions or with food, etc?

Diet was pretty decent. Again, like I mentioned, I don't care at all to count calories. I just eat. Did notice I got a little headache after working out, but I'm going to assume I didn't drink enough water. But then I slammed some and it went away.

See y'all tomorrow.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was very close to buying this Centurion Labz War Demon DMZ/Hexadrone product.... Decided to go with what I had in my stash. Curious to see how this goes. I will be following. Good luck.

pocho

Awards
1/8/19 morning
- running, at a couple degrees incline
- 8x1R + 1.5W
- 2xlevel 7
- 3xlevel 9
- 2xlevel 10
- 1xlevel 8

1/8/19 evening
- AMRAP
- 25 minutes
Push 50lbs sled 20yds each set
- 10 burpees
- 10 Push-ups
- 15 Air squats
- 10 mountain climbers
- 10 jumping jacks
- 10 jump lunges
- 10 high knees
- 30 flutter kicks
- 30 heel touches
- 30 crunches
- 30 bicycles
- 30 pm oblique crunches
- 6x30lbs Kettle bells each hand

I'm using 2 caps a day, I've decided. Until I start feeling any type of pumps, I'm just gonna keep at it with this. Not to mention, I'm now going to add 3g of taurine per day.

Cardio so far, I know it's only been two days, has yet to be affected. Tomorrow is a little longer running but I'm not to concerned. Forgot to mention I'm also taking Cordygen vo2 daily before cardio, so maybe that's helping with the lack of cramps?

All in all, not bad for day two. See y'all tomorrow.

pocho

Awards
Wednesday was a complete bust when it came to pt. I woke up and hit the gym for my cardio and did my run and row workout. But after that, the whole day was ruined with sinuses. All I did was lay in bed, sleep, and ate McDonald’s for dinner (cause why not eat crap food when I feel like crap, right?). Then, sleep.

Yesterday I made up for it a little, instead of morning cardio; I hit legs and went to failure. Needless to say it was hard to stand up from my chair, still is.
- Squat: warm up, 3x8, 2, 5
- Single-leg leg press 3x12
Body squats: 3x15
- Lunges 10 each leg
Mountain Climbers
- Calf raises: 3x8,
drop weight 3x15

Yesterday afternoon I hit shoulders/abs. With my injury (that's getting better), I went a little hard but it was still on point. Thank God my shoulder didn't go out. ��
- Shoulder press (machine): 3x8, 2x5
- Upright Row: 3x8
Shrugs: 3x12
- Cable Pull: 3x10
Bent-over lat raise: 3x10
- Arnold Press: 3x8
Mini-barbell press: 3x8
- 3x10-20 each (nonstop): Crunches, heel touch, flutter kicks, leg lifts, oblique crunch, decline crunch

Today, I took it easy because tomorrow I'm going to do my compound lift workout, where I do all the compound lifts with 75-80% of my max weight. I love it so much but it destroys my body hahah

pocho

Awards
Week two has been off to a good start. Yesterday I punished my chest and triceps. Today I destroyed my back and biceps. Even though it's only been a week, I can already tell strength and size gains. Lifting the same weight is just getting easier.

I'm going back to how I lifted in college, when I got my best results. It's basically super setting everything.

Monday I started corporals course and had to do a pft. For those who don't know, it's a max set of pullups, max crunches in 2 minutes, 3 mile run. Cause my shoulder is jacked up, I got a waiver to do a 5000 meter row.

Tuesday - Day 9 - Chest/tri
1.1 bench: 3x6
1.2 fly: 3x10
2.1 Triceps push down: 3x8
2.2 Triceps push down (drop weight): 3x12
2.3 Overhead reverse tri-extention: 3x10
3.1 DB press: 3x8
3.2 skull crushers: 3x8
3.3 Close-grip bar press: 3x8
4.1 Decline machine press: 3x8-10
4.2 incline pushup (on seat of): 3xfailure
5. Ab circuit: twice

Wednesday - Day 10 - Back/bi
1.1 barbell row: 3x6, 2x5
1.2 mini-bar row (wide grip): 5x12
2.1 E-Z bar curl: 3x5
2.2 E-Z bar reverse curl: 3x5
2.3 E-Z bar close-grip curl: 3x5
3.1 machine row: 3x6
3.2 machine row (drop weight): 3x10-12
4.1 Machine pull-down (alternated grip to activate biceps): 3x8
4.2 shrugs: 3x12

Fun stuff right hurr.

My diet is getting better and I'm starting to shed some of my love handles, which isn't a bad thing at all. The dmz is treating me well so far too, only downside is the oily skin. My goods downstairs don't seem to have decreased in size as well. And no pumps so far, probably cause the 3-4 grams of taurine I take each day. Since day one, I've been at two DMZ's a day. At this rate, I'll be content with running it for a total of 5 weeks.

Take care everyone

J2015

Awards
Any update on this? Just started this yesterday as a finish to a SARM cycle. Starting out at 2 a day to see how it treats me before going to 3 a day.

pocho

Awards
Any update on this? Just started this yesterday as a finish to a SARM cycle. Starting out at 2 a day to see how it treats me before going to 3 a day.
How's it goin man?

So I'm on my fourth week and it's going really well so far. I was planning on only doing it for 4-5 weeks but I'm gonna push it to six. I've made some solid strength and size gains as well.

Only downside is 1) my military course is taking away planned pt time and 2) I kinda jacked up my shoulder again during the course, and have to moderate my workout days and workout routines. Sometimes I force myself to skip a day or two for pain recovery. Hopefully my arthrogram MRI results on Thursday finally tell me whats up.

Good luck to you and let me know if you have any other questions!

J2015

Awards
Came back to read through this again. Back pumps are killer for me after the first week. Plenty of Taurine too. Strength is through the roof. 6 weeks into an LGD, epi &4 Andro run, but the War Demonz took the strength up a notch for sure.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's it goin man?

So I'm on my fourth week and it's going really well so far. I was planning on only doing it for 4-5 weeks but I'm gonna push it to six. I've made some solid strength and size gains as well.

Only downside is 1) my military course is taking away planned pt time and 2) I kinda jacked up my shoulder again during the course, and have to moderate my workout days and workout routines. Sometimes I force myself to skip a day or two for pain recovery. Hopefully my arthrogram MRI results on Thursday finally tell me whats up.

Good luck to you and let me know if you have any other questions!
Update?