Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Planned this cycle for a while and kicked it off today!!

Background

Ex fatty, 140lb weight loss 5 years back, lifting for almost all that time, always had a pt (and qualified myself a couple of years ago) so would say been lifting properly for that period.

36 yr old, 6’2”, exactly 199 lbs this morning just back from holiday where I lost 9lbs unintentionally).

Previously ran 1/4/epiandro and then trest/epistane. Both led to good gains (7-8 lbs lean mass plus decent increases in strength). This is my first pin cycle (although I’ve been jabbing cjc dac sub q for 2 months or so).

Aim of this is lean bulk with a recomp finish, basically by Christmas I’m looking to be shredded. Want to look the best I’ve ever looked. I hold a lot of water normally so hoping the winny will come and deal with that for me.

Cycle plan

Test e week 1-5: 450 (split 2 pins ew)

Test e week 6-11: 600 (split 2 pins ew)

Test e week 12-16: 700 (split 2 pins ew)

Tbol week 1-6: 50 ed

Liquidien week 3-8 2ml ed

Winstrol week 11-16: 50ed

Hcg 250 2xweek throughout

Adex from week 3 will start this at a low dose and monitor - never had to really dial in an ai before so will be learning on the fly.

Mk677 25 ed

Cjc dac 4mg ew (split into 2 pins)

Gw week 10-22 20ed
Sr9009 or sr2011 - dose tbc week 10-22

Arm1care pro throughout
Tudca throughout

I also take a boat load of other standard supps (fish oils, multi vits, cinnamon, garlic, celery seed, turmeric, astragalus etc

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10
Invictus stated dose - one bottle
A tbc natty test booster

Should I need it I have exem and caber on hand.

Training will be 6 days a week. Based around a madcow 5x5 program with additional hyperthropy work on top.

I run frequently but will be switching some of the distance stuff (10k’s) to sprints.

Best lifts from early this year (pre cut) were

Squat: 380
Dead: 495
Bench: 264

I’m some way off these at the moment but hoping that I’ll get back to that level pretty quick as I’ve been reverse dieting calories back up for 4 weeks (like to think even off cycle I’d get back to those numbers pretty quick) so for me it’s about pushing past it as far as we can.

Nutrition

I eat clean most of the time (compared to probably anyone I know people would say I eat very clean), easier for me as a former fatty to do it this way and besides which I enjoy it.

Calories currently at 3,000. Normally makntence is 3,500 so we’ll be working up to 4,000 over the first couple of weeks. Will push to 4,500 by mid cycle I imagine.

Macros generally 40:30:30 p:f:c (I like high protein, currently at 1.5g per lb bw but that’ll increase to nearer 2g when up to 4K plus).

Feel free to follow along, I’ll try to update most days, some will be more detailed than others but you’ll get all the high (and low) lights.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this brother. Cant wait to see how it treats you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 1

First IM Pin!! lol - despite going sub q for a while now I was sh1tting myself on this one.

Fortunately had a mate who’s been pinning for a few years around so I wasn’t second guessing I was doing it right.

Loaded up and buried that sucker in the right glute, went in fine, using a 25 gauge 16mm so was slow going to empty it but kept it steady and took my time. Held for 10s at the end and withdrew - no blood, no pip at all. Honestly couldn’t believe how easy it was.

So yeah, no question I’ve come across to the dark side now. Haha

Celebrated by throwing down the tbol and lifting for 2 hours.

Obviously zero effect yet but feels good to be on.

Let the party begin

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tagging in some folk who mentioned they might want to follow
BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW DemntedCowboy LeanEngineer AntM1564 Newth hairygrandpa SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lets see if I can help you out and get a few in here.
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB BOSSMAN chedapalooza

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB BOSSMAN chedapalooza
Cheers brother, you have quite the list!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Thanks for the invite. Excited for this one. Pretty sure im gonna be running test/deca soon. Question... Whats up with your bench? Is that one you just struggle with to gain strength? You gotta bring that sucker up! I had a really hard time with bench for years. Never broke 300 til like 2ish years ago and ive been lifting the majority of my adult life except for the few times i focused on my drug gains anyways

Newth

Awards
Day 1

First IM Pin!! lol - despite going sub q for a while now I was sh1tting myself on this one.

Fortunately had a mate who’s been pinning for a few years around so I wasn’t second guessing I was doing it right.

Loaded up and buried that sucker in the right glute, went in fine, using a 25 gauge 16mm so was slow going to empty it but kept it steady and took my time. Held for 10s at the end and withdrew - no blood, no pip at all. Honestly couldn’t believe how easy it was.

So yeah, no question I’ve come across to the dark side now. Haha

Celebrated by throwing down the tbol and lifting for 2 hours.

Obviously zero effect yet but feels good to be on.

Let the party begin
Yeah only problem now will be getting a shot from a doctor.
That gets worse when your used to doing it yourself.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm I. Also curious to see the results

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Penis?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I cant forget swimfan65

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you lost a lot of weight already
My next cycle will be test , Anadrol , Var

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test E, Tbol, and Winny love it. Those two last two are on my list eventually. Def in. What's liquiden?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Totally subbing to this. I just finished my third week of Tbol at 50mg/day and I am noticing differences. Enjoy the ride man. It's been a smooth compound and with proper cycle support I have no sides to speak of.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally subbing to this. I just finished my third week of Tbol at 50mg/day and I am noticing differences. Enjoy the ride man. It's been a smooth compound and with proper cycle support I have no sides to speak of.
Was just about to ask about the hepatoxic aspect of tbol... Are you running TUDCA plus what other cycle support?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! Thanks for the invite. Excited for this one. Pretty sure im gonna be running test/deca soon. Question... Whats up with your bench? Is that one you just struggle with to gain strength? You gotta bring that sucker up! I had a really hard time with bench for years. Never broke 300 til like 2ish years ago and ive been lifting the majority of my adult life except for the few times i focused on my drug gains anyways
Haha, yeah bench stands out a bit. I’ve got long arms (helps my deadlift - kills me on bench, shoulder press, pulls ups etc). When I started training I also didn’t want to be a that guy who only trained chest and arms so I focused on legs and back for years. Chest was an afterthought really. Only started really pushing it last couple of years......I have high hopes for it on this run.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Was just about to ask about the hepatoxic aspect of tbol... Are you running TUDCA plus what other cycle support?
CEL cycle assist 4 caps/day
TUDCA 250mg/day
Taurine 2 grams/day

That's about it for dedicated cycle support.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test E, Tbol, and Winny love it. Those two last two are on my list eventually. Def in. What's liquiden?
It’s a fusion supps version of the old iron legion dienazone. I’m not expecting anything crazy from it but it’s non methyl, I already had it and apparently the vascularity is pretty good (and who doesn’t like being vascular right lol).......basically looking for it to just keep things moving in the right direction.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got arm1care pro plus the extra tudca on the go. I already take a stack load of standard health supps plus the fact I haven’t drunk in over 5 years......my health is important to me so making sure all bases covered on that one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the invitation!

:afro:

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2 update

Obviously nothing from the test or tbol yet lol

Smashed back, chest and arms hyperthropy......

I’m using a pre fatigue on my main chest and back exercise for the next 8 weeks as I sometimes struggle to really engage the target muscles, felt good today so hopefully that’ll trigger some nice growth.

I like to keep some body weight (chins and dips today) along with single arm (dB bench and rows) in my sessions, I have a muscular imbalance (dexa scans are great for showing that) from right to left to try and balance it out.

Finished with 10 mins of farmers walks with 320 on a trap bar (1:1 rest).

Do love the feeling of being on even if nothings kicked in yet - placebo is an awesome drug haha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want a good exercise for pre-exhausting the late- straight arm pull downs.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow! Just started CJC DAC Thursday, first pin of any kind, and also planning my first inj cycle ever this winter - we’re blooming in the same fashion, it would seem. I also have deadlifter’s arms lol