3rd cycle Test E 500/wk (1gram front load) + Anadrol 50mg/wk

Earthquakesha

Awards
Follow along for my 3rd ever cycle I’ve run of anabolics to see how I respond, what my results are and how I deal with any issues that may arise. Keep in mind my main goal is strength over aesthetics (although I’m not trying to become a fat slob). I compete in the 220 weight class in powerlifting.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Today marked day one of my 3rd cycle of anabolics. I started today off with a 500mg injection of Test E and 25mg of anadrol. I plan on taking another 25mg dose about 4 hrs before I hit the gym to keep my serum levels high going in to my training. Wednesday I’ll do my 2nd Test injection of the week with another 500mg dose so as to front load my cycle. I’m in full meet prep now (week 1 of 10). So I’m timing this cycle perfectly. I’ll be dosing aromasin again this cycle to control estro sides since anadrol is notorious for aromatising heavily. I’ll assess my aromasin dose as needed to control sides, but I’ll start off with 12.5mg per day.

I’ll post more updates on Wednesday after a few days of training And my second injection.

Aesthetick

Awards
Sounds great! Enjoy and good luck with your competition, keep us updated!