LGD/MK/RAD 8 Week Cycle Log!!
- 11-28-2017, 07:26 PM
LGD/MK/RAD 8 Week Cycle Log!!
To start off I posted this in the wrong forum so I'm just copying it over...
Finally got some products in to start researching on my Cerberus! Researching 3 compounds for 8 weeks. Compounds are as follows...
In addition to the 3 compounds my Cerberus has been running creatine monohydrate for 2 weeks.
1st week did a creatine load of 10g, 5g upon wake up and 5g post workout.
2nd week regular daily intake of creatine 5g post workout.
Creatine will be dosed for 6 more weeks before cycling off.
Glutamine 5g post workout and Luecine 5g post workout are also dosed as well as BCAA intra-workout.
Cycle supports are as follows...
Cell cycle assist
GSS liver support (TUDCA 250mg/NAC 250mg)
Research cycle for Cerberus is as follows..
Week1 - LGD-10mg/MK677-10mg
Week2 - LGD-10mg/MK677-10mg
Week3 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg
Week4 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg
Week5 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg
Week6 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg
Week7 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg
Week8 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg
Arimidex on hand just in case.
Have Nolva for PCT.
PCT will be 20/20/10/10
Training currently consists of 5 days on 2 days off(cardio only days) with 25min of cardio post workout ED.
Thursdays and Sundays are days Cerberus does cardio only for 35min(Thursday/Sunday).
Negative/Eccentric resistance exercises are majority of the workouts on training days in the lower rep range mixed in with medium to high rep hypertrophy exercises. Isolated and compound exercises will be utilized depending on the day/routine.
Day 1 research began yesterday!!!!
The workout regime for day 1 is as follows..
And some before pictures to record progress which will also be posted every 2 weeks. Starting weight 170lbs. Body composition somewhere around 10-12%
- 11-28-2017, 07:36 PM
First dose was at 630am on am empty stomach but didn't conduct a workout routine until end of the day which is the usual times. Day one completed yesterday Cerberus felt a little lethargic today but not contributing that to the cycle. Only 4 hours of sleep was attained so the research team will be contributing the lethargy to lack of sleep for now. As for day 1 workout regime. Max weight is not the focus of the routines. Mind to muscle connection and tight muscle contractions at a slow controlled pace are the prime objective for the continuing 8 weeks.
- Wide grip pulldown 3 sets of 8 reps-120lbs
- Underhand grip pulldown 3 sets of 20 reps - 85 lbs
- Wide grip smith machine bent over row 3 sets of 8 reps - 135lbs
- Close grip seated cable row 2 sets of 20 reps - 85lbs
- Seated bent over dumbbell lateral raise 2 sets of 8 reps - 15lbs
- Dumbbell shrug 2 sets of 20 reps - 60lbs
- Close grip cable upright row 2 sets of 8 reps - 80lbs
- High rope face pulls 1 set of 20 reps - 80lbs
- Standing calf raise 2 sets of 8 reps - 360lbs
- Calf press on the leg press 2 sets of 20 reps - 360lbs
25 minutes of Stair Master to finish it off.
Definitely to early on in the research to notice a difference in strength or stamina but pump was good (probably because of the PWO) lol. Looking forward to day 2.
11-28-2017, 07:37 PM
Day 2 was this morning and Cerberus woke up in the middle of the night with hunger pains, unusual because always a deep sleeper and doesn't wake up at all throughout the night. Gave him an apple an put his @$$ back to sleep. Woke Cerberus up at 5am to try something new, training in the early morning. Workout routine for day 2 is as follows..
- smith incline press 3 sets of 7 reps - 150lbs
- low cable crossover 2 sets of 20 reps - 17lbs
- flat dumbbell bench press 3 sets of 7 reps - 70/80/90lbs
- incline dumbbell flyes 2 sets of 20 reps - 25lbs
- Seated cable crossover 2 sets of 20 reps - 30/20lbs
- tricep pushdown w/ v-bar attachment 2 sets of 8 reps - 120lbs
- reverse grip tricep pushdown w/ straightbar 2 sets of 20 reps - 70lbs
- Seated 1 arm dumbbell tricep extension 2 sets of 8 reps - 20lbs
- dumbbell kickbacks 2 sets of 20 reps - 20 lbs
- cable crunch 2 sets of 20 reps - 165lbs
- parallel bars bent leg hip raise 2 sets of 20 reps
- ab crunch machine 2 sets of 20 - 100lbs
25 minutes of Stair Master
Good drive and stamina throughout the workout. noticed starting later on in day 1 and continuing into day 2 Cerberus has been having some stank @$$ gas and upset stomach.
Diet is on point. 6 meals a day as follows...
Meal 1 - 25p, 40c, 0f
Meal 2 - 25p, 60c, 0f
Meal 3 - 25p, 60c, 0f
Meal 4 - 25p, 60c, 0f
Meal 5 - 25p, 80c, 0f
Meal 6 - 25p, 0c, 14f
Meal 4 and Meal 5 are both high glycemic carb meals. Meal 4 is pre/intra-workout shake and Meal 5 is post-workout usually fruity pebbles with protein powder and egg whites. If Cerberus does any resistance training in the morning meal4 and meal 5 then become meal 1 and meal 2 and the other meals get pushed to the right.
11-28-2017, 08:37 PM
dude why is your fat so low??? you need fat in your diet. its a precursor to hormone production +more. 14 grams is measly. bump up your fat.
11-28-2017, 10:38 PM
11-28-2017, 11:06 PM
11-28-2017, 11:57 PM
*strong supplement shop rep*
Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
11-29-2017, 01:19 AM
11-29-2017, 04:07 PM
11-29-2017, 04:09 PM
11-29-2017, 04:27 PM
11-29-2017, 04:39 PM
11-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Ok day 3 everybody!!! Tried something a little new this morning. Decided to dose my research subject with the 10mg LGD at 5am and will hold off to dose the 10mg MK677 till this evening. Hoping to see different result in sleep patterns as the research subject keeps waking up in the middle of the night usually about 130am. Looking to see if the evening dosage will assist in sleep patterns. This morning's workout routine went well. The research subject loves leg days! Research was carefully studied today in the lab. Routine was as follows..
- Leg Extensions 2 sets of 20 reps - 145/125lbs
- Machine Front Squat 3 sets of 15 reps - 270lbs
- Leg Press 3 sets of 12 reps - 360/450/540lbs
- Smith Machine Single-leg Split Squat 2 sets of 9 reps each leg - 135lbs
- Thigh Adductor Machine 2 sets of 20 reps - 120lbs
- Weighted Hyperextensions 3 sets of 15 reps - 45lbs
- Seated Leg Curl 2 sets of 12 reps - 180lbs
- Single Leg Lying Leg Curl 3 sets of 9 reps each leg - 40/50/50lbs
Energy was good and really good burn. Research subject will definitely be feeli by this routine for the next couple days. So far not feeling as groggy or lethargic today however Cerberus did get a decent amount of sleep time wise minus waking up at 1am and then going back to sleep till 5am before hitting the lab.
11-29-2017, 04:53 PM
11-29-2017, 05:08 PM
11-29-2017, 05:11 PM
11-30-2017, 12:38 PM
Day 4 update! Usually cardio only is done okn Thursdays but couldn't resist the early morning training opportunity. Cardio only this week will be done Saturday and Sunday 35 minutes.
So yesterday's research went well. Dosed 10mg LGD in the AM and 10mg MK677 1-2 hours before bed. Research subject slept good but still wakes up early for some reason. Slept from 9pm and woke up at 3am laid awake for 1 hour and then decided to take PWO and then the daily dosage of 10mg LGD before heading off to the lab for research. While researching in just the past 4 days subject displays gastrointestinal pains. Subject relates this to MK677 on day 1 and 2 MK677 was dosed in the AM. Gastrointestinal pains were reported and noted. Day 3 MK677 was not dosed in the AM and no G.I pains were reported until evening time when the 10mg MK-677 was dosed continuing on until today "Day 4". Will be paying close attention to research subject in regards to this development to see if this is a result of side effects or just the research subject reacting to accumulation of a new compound introduced exogenously.
On a more positive note. Today was Chest/Back/Calves in the lab!
Routine is as follows..
- Low Cable Crossover 3 sets of 15 reps - 15/20/20lbs
- Incline Dumbbell Press 3 sets of 12 reps - 50/60/70lbs
- Smith Machine Incline Bench 3 sets of 9 reps - 150lbs
- High Cable Rope Pulls 3 sets of 15 reps - 100lbs
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 3 sets of 12 reps - 115lbs
- One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 sets of 9 reps - 70/80/90lbs
- Seated Calf Raise 1 x 15 reps, 1 x 12 reps - 135lbs
- Calf Press On The Leg Press 1 x 12 reps, 1 x 9 reps - 540lbs
Great pump, great stamina. Research subject was able to push through the routine as always. Not looking to push the max but increase numbers each weak. Progressive overload!!!! Besides from the G.I issues no sides to report as of yet.
12-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Day 5 update!!! One of favorites today. Delts/bis/abs resistance exercises. Decided to keep the same dosing times going and will most likely keep this protocol for the remaining cycle. 10mg LGD upon wake up and 10mg mk677 1-2 hours before bed. It's possible the gastrointestinal issues have subsided due to continuous protocol but definitely a lot better today but will keep an eye on this issue. Up 4 pounds on day 5 and contributing this to water retention. Definitely some bloat going on which hopefully will dissipate as the weeks go on. Without a doubt able to push through these routines and continue to push the limits. Workout sesh this morning was as follows..
- Seated bent over rear delt raise - 2 sets of 20 reps -10lbs
- Upright barbell rows 2 sets of 15 reps - 50lbs
- Seated arnold press 3 sets of 12 reps - 40lbs
- Standing low cable side lateral raise - 3 sets of 9 reps - 10lbs
- 90 degree preacher curl 2 sets of 15 reps - 45lbs
- Incline hammer curls 3 sets of 12 reps - 35/25/25lbs
- Lying cable curl 3 sets of 9 reps - 80lbs
- Hanging leg raise 2 sets of 25 reps
- Cable crunch 2 sets of 20 reps - 165lbs
- 25 minutes stair master
Felt great today in the lab. Awesome energy and stamina as always especially at 430am. Pump was good still allowing research subject to let the compounds accumulate and saturate systemically. Looking forward to next week when we up the protocol for the remaining cycle. Stay tuned for daily updates. This weekend is cardio only!!!! Will update weight this weekend as well.
12-07-2017, 02:47 AM
12-07-2017, 03:54 AM
12-07-2017, 08:44 AM
12-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Day 12 and feeling really good. I think the dosing protocol is good. This week and the remaining protocol is 15mg LGD in the a.m pre-workout and 20mg mk677 pre-bed. Research subject demonstrates sleep patterns regulating if bed is between 8pm and 9pm subject awakens at 2am or 3am and then starts protocol along with pre-workout concoction. Pumps are still great, vascularity is more prominent, and fullness of the muscles. Haven't had any sides to report. The 1st week protocol had some G.I track issues but that seems to have subsided. No hunger pains reported but subject does seem to eat more if exposed to unprepped food ie. Not In the macros!!
But that's ok, subject must eat big in order to get big. Subject is drinking between 1 and 2 gallons a day average 1.5gl.
I know i haven't posted research this past week. I appologize. But can rest assured Cerberus has been in the lab being rigorously tested!!! Weight check and picture this coming weekend. Will be doing a body composition analysis on Cerberus hopefully shortly within the next 2 weeks to get another and hopefully improved base line.
12-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Ok well today is Monday starting week 3 and so far no issues with lethargy or hunger pains. I don't think I got bunk research products seeing as I've gotten from this company before but you never know. Only reason i say this is because even though my research subjects weight is up. Nothing to noticeable in strength gains and pump idk because of nitric oxide boosters taken pre workout. Weight this morning was up to 178.4 and here are some update pictures.
12-16-2017, 01:02 PM
12-16-2017, 02:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Soldiersimon1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-01-2018, 01:57 PM
- By Nousername in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2017, 05:38 PM
- By RedSwan78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 76Last Post: 07-27-2005, 05:50 PM
- By ricanarab in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 01-15-2005, 12:38 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2005, 09:24 PM