LGD/MK/RAD 8 Week Cycle Log!!

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
To start off I posted this in the wrong forum so I'm just copying it over...
Finally got some products in to start researching on my Cerberus! Researching 3 compounds for 8 weeks. Compounds are as follows...

LGD-4033

MK-677

RAD-140

In addition to the 3 compounds my Cerberus has been running creatine monohydrate for 2 weeks.

1st week did a creatine load of 10g, 5g upon wake up and 5g post workout.

2nd week regular daily intake of creatine 5g post workout.

Creatine will be dosed for 6 more weeks before cycling off.

Glutamine 5g post workout and Luecine 5g post workout are also dosed as well as BCAA intra-workout.

Cycle supports are as follows...

Cell cycle assist

GSS liver support (TUDCA 250mg/NAC 250mg)

Multivitamins

Vanadyl Sulfate

Zinc

Magnesium

Lecithin

Citrus Bergamot

L-Arginine

Research cycle for Cerberus is as follows..

Week1 - LGD-10mg/MK677-10mg

Week2 - LGD-10mg/MK677-10mg

Week3 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg

Week4 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg

Week5 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg

Week6 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg

Week7 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg

Week8 - LGD-15mg/MK677-20mg/RAD-10mg

Arimidex on hand just in case.
Have Nolva for PCT.

PCT will be 20/20/10/10

Training currently consists of 5 days on 2 days off(cardio only days) with 25min of cardio post workout ED.

Thursdays and Sundays are days Cerberus does cardio only for 35min(Thursday/Sunday).

Negative/Eccentric resistance exercises are majority of the workouts on training days in the lower rep range mixed in with medium to high rep hypertrophy exercises. Isolated and compound exercises will be utilized depending on the day/routine.

Day 1 research began yesterday!!!!

The workout regime for day 1 is as follows..

And some before pictures to record progress which will also be posted every 2 weeks. Starting weight 170lbs. Body composition somewhere around 10-12%

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
First dose was at 630am on am empty stomach but didn't conduct a workout routine until end of the day which is the usual times. Day one completed yesterday Cerberus felt a little lethargic today but not contributing that to the cycle. Only 4 hours of sleep was attained so the research team will be contributing the lethargy to lack of sleep for now. As for day 1 workout regime. Max weight is not the focus of the routines. Mind to muscle connection and tight muscle contractions at a slow controlled pace are the prime objective for the continuing 8 weeks.

- Wide grip pulldown 3 sets of 8 reps-120lbs

- Underhand grip pulldown 3 sets of 20 reps - 85 lbs

- Wide grip smith machine bent over row 3 sets of 8 reps - 135lbs

- Close grip seated cable row 2 sets of 20 reps - 85lbs

- Seated bent over dumbbell lateral raise 2 sets of 8 reps - 15lbs

- Dumbbell shrug 2 sets of 20 reps - 60lbs

- Close grip cable upright row 2 sets of 8 reps - 80lbs

- High rope face pulls 1 set of 20 reps - 80lbs

- Standing calf raise 2 sets of 8 reps - 360lbs

- Calf press on the leg press 2 sets of 20 reps - 360lbs

25 minutes of Stair Master to finish it off.

Definitely to early on in the research to notice a difference in strength or stamina but pump was good (probably because of the PWO) lol. Looking forward to day 2.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Day 2 was this morning and Cerberus woke up in the middle of the night with hunger pains, unusual because always a deep sleeper and doesn't wake up at all throughout the night. Gave him an apple an put his @$$ back to sleep. Woke Cerberus up at 5am to try something new, training in the early morning. Workout routine for day 2 is as follows..

- smith incline press 3 sets of 7 reps - 150lbs

- low cable crossover 2 sets of 20 reps - 17lbs

- flat dumbbell bench press 3 sets of 7 reps - 70/80/90lbs

- incline dumbbell flyes 2 sets of 20 reps - 25lbs

- Seated cable crossover 2 sets of 20 reps - 30/20lbs

- tricep pushdown w/ v-bar attachment 2 sets of 8 reps - 120lbs

- reverse grip tricep pushdown w/ straightbar 2 sets of 20 reps - 70lbs

- Seated 1 arm dumbbell tricep extension 2 sets of 8 reps - 20lbs

- dumbbell kickbacks 2 sets of 20 reps - 20 lbs

- cable crunch 2 sets of 20 reps - 165lbs

- parallel bars bent leg hip raise 2 sets of 20 reps

- ab crunch machine 2 sets of 20 - 100lbs

25 minutes of Stair Master

Good drive and stamina throughout the workout. noticed starting later on in day 1 and continuing into day 2 Cerberus has been having some stank @$$ gas and upset stomach.

Diet is on point. 6 meals a day as follows...

Meal 1 - 25p, 40c, 0f

Meal 2 - 25p, 60c, 0f

Meal 3 - 25p, 60c, 0f

Meal 4 - 25p, 60c, 0f

Meal 5 - 25p, 80c, 0f

Meal 6 - 25p, 0c, 14f

Meal 4 and Meal 5 are both high glycemic carb meals. Meal 4 is pre/intra-workout shake and Meal 5 is post-workout usually fruity pebbles with protein powder and egg whites. If Cerberus does any resistance training in the morning meal4 and meal 5 then become meal 1 and meal 2 and the other meals get pushed to the right.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
dude why is your fat so low??? you need fat in your diet. its a precursor to hormone production +more. 14 grams is measly. bump up your fat.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
dude why is your fat so low??? you need fat in your diet. its a precursor to hormone production +more. 14 grams is measly. bump up your fat.
That's what my coach has for my macros and hasn't steered me wrong thus far. These are maint. Calories tho. So I may need to bump a few things a little.

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
Ok, I feel like a dumbs$$ for asking this.. But what is a Cerberus?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Ok, I feel like a dumbs$$ for asking this.. But what is a Cerberus?
Lol no biggy just my pet. By definition

In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often called the "hound of Hades", is the monstrous multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
That's what my coach has for my macros and hasn't steered me wrong thus far. These are maint. Calories tho. So I may need to bump a few things a little.
I’m not talking about your maintenance calories, I’m talking about your fat intake being extremely low. No offense but you’re trainer IS steering you wrong on that part IMO. 14 grams of fat is WAY too low

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I’m not talking about your maintenance calories, I’m talking about your fat intake being extremely low. No offense but you’re trainer IS steering you wrong on that part IMO. 14 grams of fat is WAY too low
And what would your expert opinion be?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
And what would your expert opinion be?
To increase your day content. You’re eating less fat than a serving of peanut butter. Fat and protein are essential macronutrients. Fats are precursors to testosterone production along with other hormones/ skin/ hair/ nails...etc. I would recommend .6-.8 grams per lb of body weight for fat intake

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Ok day 3 everybody!!! Tried something a little new this morning. Decided to dose my research subject with the 10mg LGD at 5am and will hold off to dose the 10mg MK677 till this evening. Hoping to see different result in sleep patterns as the research subject keeps waking up in the middle of the night usually about 130am. Looking to see if the evening dosage will assist in sleep patterns. This morning's workout routine went well. The research subject loves leg days! Research was carefully studied today in the lab. Routine was as follows..

- Leg Extensions 2 sets of 20 reps - 145/125lbs

- Machine Front Squat 3 sets of 15 reps - 270lbs

- Leg Press 3 sets of 12 reps - 360/450/540lbs

- Smith Machine Single-leg Split Squat 2 sets of 9 reps each leg - 135lbs

- Thigh Adductor Machine 2 sets of 20 reps - 120lbs

- Weighted Hyperextensions 3 sets of 15 reps - 45lbs

- Seated Leg Curl 2 sets of 12 reps - 180lbs

- Single Leg Lying Leg Curl 3 sets of 9 reps each leg - 40/50/50lbs

Energy was good and really good burn. Research subject will definitely be feeli by this routine for the next couple days. So far not feeling as groggy or lethargic today however Cerberus did get a decent amount of sleep time wise minus waking up at 1am and then going back to sleep till 5am before hitting the lab.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
To increase your day content. You’re eating less fat than a serving of peanut butter. Fat and protein are essential macronutrients. Fats are precursors to testosterone production along with other hormones/ skin/ hair/ nails...etc. I would recommend .6-.8 grams per lb of body weight for fat intake
Lmao your recommending that intake of Fats daily should be 136g???? Haha where are you getting your information from?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Day 4 update! Usually cardio only is done okn Thursdays but couldn't resist the early morning training opportunity. Cardio only this week will be done Saturday and Sunday 35 minutes.

So yesterday's research went well. Dosed 10mg LGD in the AM and 10mg MK677 1-2 hours before bed. Research subject slept good but still wakes up early for some reason. Slept from 9pm and woke up at 3am laid awake for 1 hour and then decided to take PWO and then the daily dosage of 10mg LGD before heading off to the lab for research. While researching in just the past 4 days subject displays gastrointestinal pains. Subject relates this to MK677 on day 1 and 2 MK677 was dosed in the AM. Gastrointestinal pains were reported and noted. Day 3 MK677 was not dosed in the AM and no G.I pains were reported until evening time when the 10mg MK-677 was dosed continuing on until today "Day 4". Will be paying close attention to research subject in regards to this development to see if this is a result of side effects or just the research subject reacting to accumulation of a new compound introduced exogenously.

On a more positive note. Today was Chest/Back/Calves in the lab!

Routine is as follows..

- Low Cable Crossover 3 sets of 15 reps - 15/20/20lbs

- Incline Dumbbell Press 3 sets of 12 reps - 50/60/70lbs

- Smith Machine Incline Bench 3 sets of 9 reps - 150lbs

- High Cable Rope Pulls 3 sets of 15 reps - 100lbs

- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 3 sets of 12 reps - 115lbs

- One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 sets of 9 reps - 70/80/90lbs

- Seated Calf Raise 1 x 15 reps, 1 x 12 reps - 135lbs

- Calf Press On The Leg Press 1 x 12 reps, 1 x 9 reps - 540lbs

Great pump, great stamina. Research subject was able to push through the routine as always. Not looking to push the max but increase numbers each weak. Progressive overload!!!! Besides from the G.I issues no sides to report as of yet.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Day 5 update!!! One of favorites today. Delts/bis/abs resistance exercises. Decided to keep the same dosing times going and will most likely keep this protocol for the remaining cycle. 10mg LGD upon wake up and 10mg mk677 1-2 hours before bed. It's possible the gastrointestinal issues have subsided due to continuous protocol but definitely a lot better today but will keep an eye on this issue. Up 4 pounds on day 5 and contributing this to water retention. Definitely some bloat going on which hopefully will dissipate as the weeks go on. Without a doubt able to push through these routines and continue to push the limits. Workout sesh this morning was as follows..

- Seated bent over rear delt raise - 2 sets of 20 reps -10lbs

- Upright barbell rows 2 sets of 15 reps - 50lbs

- Seated arnold press 3 sets of 12 reps - 40lbs

- Standing low cable side lateral raise - 3 sets of 9 reps - 10lbs

- 90 degree preacher curl 2 sets of 15 reps - 45lbs

- Incline hammer curls 3 sets of 12 reps - 35/25/25lbs

- Lying cable curl 3 sets of 9 reps - 80lbs

- Hanging leg raise 2 sets of 25 reps

- Cable crunch 2 sets of 20 reps - 165lbs

- 25 minutes stair master

Felt great today in the lab. Awesome energy and stamina as always especially at 430am. Pump was good still allowing research subject to let the compounds accumulate and saturate systemically. Looking forward to next week when we up the protocol for the remaining cycle. Stay tuned for daily updates. This weekend is cardio only!!!! Will update weight this weekend as well.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2 was this morning and Cerberus woke up in the middle of the night with hunger pains, unusual because always a deep sleeper and doesn't wake up at all throughout the night. Gave him an apple an put his @$$ back to sleep. Woke Cerberus up at 5am to try something new, training in the early morning. Workout routine for day 2 is as follows..

- smith incline press 3 sets of 7 reps - 150lbs

- low cable crossover 2 sets of 20 reps - 17lbs

- flat dumbbell bench press 3 sets of 7 reps - 70/80/90lbs

- incline dumbbell flyes 2 sets of 20 reps - 25lbs

- Seated cable crossover 2 sets of 20 reps - 30/20lbs

- tricep pushdown w/ v-bar attachment 2 sets of 8 reps - 120lbs

- reverse grip tricep pushdown w/ straightbar 2 sets of 20 reps - 70lbs

- Seated 1 arm dumbbell tricep extension 2 sets of 8 reps - 20lbs

- dumbbell kickbacks 2 sets of 20 reps - 20 lbs

- cable crunch 2 sets of 20 reps - 165lbs

- parallel bars bent leg hip raise 2 sets of 20 reps

- ab crunch machine 2 sets of 20 - 100lbs

25 minutes of Stair Master

Good drive and stamina throughout the workout. noticed starting later on in day 1 and continuing into day 2 Cerberus has been having some stank @$$ gas and upset stomach.

Diet is on point. 6 meals a day as follows...

Meal 1 - 25p, 40c, 0f

Meal 2 - 25p, 60c, 0f

Meal 3 - 25p, 60c, 0f

Meal 4 - 25p, 60c, 0f

Meal 5 - 25p, 80c, 0f

Meal 6 - 25p, 0c, 14f

Meal 4 and Meal 5 are both high glycemic carb meals. Meal 4 is pre/intra-workout shake and Meal 5 is post-workout usually fruity pebbles with protein powder and egg whites. If Cerberus does any resistance training in the morning meal4 and meal 5 then become meal 1 and meal 2 and the other meals get pushed to the right.
Wow....how do you feel with fat consumption so low?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Wow....how do you feel with fat consumption so low?
Actually not as bad as people would think. But to be honest I've been following this diet since my last competition in November I feel fine. Lately tho since the dosing of mk677 diet is still being maintained but a small ratio of uncalculated items are being consumed ie. Milk, cheese, bagels, cream cheese, summer sausage. These uncalculated items are being consumed at the end of the day once in a while maybe 2 days out of the week and in moderation, nothing crazy. Weight is 176.2lbs this morning.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Day 12 and feeling really good. I think the dosing protocol is good. This week and the remaining protocol is 15mg LGD in the a.m pre-workout and 20mg mk677 pre-bed. Research subject demonstrates sleep patterns regulating if bed is between 8pm and 9pm subject awakens at 2am or 3am and then starts protocol along with pre-workout concoction. Pumps are still great, vascularity is more prominent, and fullness of the muscles. Haven't had any sides to report. The 1st week protocol had some G.I track issues but that seems to have subsided. No hunger pains reported but subject does seem to eat more if exposed to unprepped food ie. Not In the macros!!
But that's ok, subject must eat big in order to get big. Subject is drinking between 1 and 2 gallons a day average 1.5gl.

I know i haven't posted research this past week. I appologize. But can rest assured Cerberus has been in the lab being rigorously tested!!! Weight check and picture this coming weekend. Will be doing a body composition analysis on Cerberus hopefully shortly within the next 2 weeks to get another and hopefully improved base line.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Ok well today is Monday starting week 3 and so far no issues with lethargy or hunger pains. I don't think I got bunk research products seeing as I've gotten from this company before but you never know. Only reason i say this is because even though my research subjects weight is up. Nothing to noticeable in strength gains and pump idk because of nitric oxide boosters taken pre workout. Weight this morning was up to 178.4 and here are some update pictures.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Good log.

No estro sides at all? Lethargy?
None what so ever! Only sides might be when eating.. Bottomless pit!!! but no hunger pains throughout the day. Week 4 is coming up and adding in decabolin from hi tech which should be interesting. 1 tab in the am and 1 tab in pm. Only sometimes feel tired, usually around mid afternoon but once a quick nap is taken everything is back to normal.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Ok been slacking on updating the log. It's the middle of week 4 protocol is 15mg LGD in the AM along with 10mg RAD-140(week4 - week8) and 1 tab of decabolin from high tech pharma. The deca was given to me so I said why not throw that in as well, there is a 2 week supply at 2 tabs a day(week4 and 5). 1 tab in the am and 1 in the pm. Finishing the day off with 20mg MK677 before bed. Subject demonstrating increase in strength and stamina weight is up to 180.5lbs still retaining some water. Subject is having it's body composition tested next week. This morning's lab research focused on chest/back and calves. Not really feeling any sides except maybe a little lethargy around noon but could also contribute that to waking up early for lab research(and I mean grinding hard) and the protocol. Other than that, that's about it. Sex drive is still there. Subject demonstrates sexual drive and interest in opposite sex as well as remains sexually active once a day at a minimum every other day. Oh one more side I forgot to mention was acne. Subject displays acne on shoulders/bicep/tricep area not common before protocol. Diet still remains clean, chicken, sweet potato and peanut butter and 2 protein shakes a day(1 iso and 1 casein) is pretty much the usual on a daily. 1 "cheat" a week or not calculated meal/meals. Subject loves food way to much, off season is very enjoyable! That's all for now. Stay tuned for more.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
The results are in!!!! Drum roll........ as you can see back at the end of October was the last body composition analysis right before Cerberus did his competition. As of yesterday body fat is 13.3% which isn't to terrible for an off season.

Results after 2 months but only 1 month on cycle.

Total body mass gained - 23.33lbs

Fat free mass gained - 9.40 lbs

Fat mass gained - 13.92 lbs

All in all so far not to bad. Still have a few weeks left in this cycle. 3 weeks to be exact. So hopefully we can see maybe a slight increase in lean body mass.

Side effects so far are still the same. Nothing out of the ordinary except some acne on the deltoid area. Subject reports no abnormal lethargy. Subject also has been demonstrating slightly elevated irritability and anger the past couple days.

Workout regime this morning was mid-back, chest and calf. Yesterday researched leg strength in the lab! Great day yesterday. Subject demonstrates amazing strength and endurance.

Stay tuned more to follow...

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
So I think my research subject may have pinched a nerve or something in his lower back last week during back day. Took a couple days off to let it heal but to no success. Today focused on arms trying to alleviate pressure on the lower back. Great pump and muscled as much motivation as possible with a sharp shooting pain. 2 1/2 weeks left to log and don't really want to cut the research short. Just have to play it by ear and see hhow it goes. Tomorrow is leg day and will be logging the results from training. Today routine was 4 sets and 15 reps each exercise. Trying to mix it up and keep the body confused.

Barbell Drag curls 4x15

Dumbell Concentration curls 4x15

Seated incline hammer curls 4x15

Cable drag curls 4x15

Cable Single arm tricep ext 4x15

Cable overhead tricep ext 4x15

Cable with v bar tricep pushdown 4x15

Cable with straight bar reverse grip pushdown 4x15

20min cardio to finish the session low impact slow pace.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Had to take some time off from the lab because of subjects reported back issues. Seems today was not as bad and eased into the lab today for some decent research. Did a little bit of a round robbin if you will....little bit of everything to get the dust off the joints. Felt like 2 or 3 days out of the lab was a major disappointment. Research today is as follows.

- Smith incline bench 1 1/2 rep. 155lbs x 12reps x 2sets

- DB incline fly superset with DB pullover 2 sets 30lbs x 12reps / 60lbs x 9reps

- bodyweight dips rest pause 1 set 20 reps 15sec pause 25 reps

- Smith behind the back shrug superset with inverted bodyweight rows 2 sets 155lbs x 15 / 20, 15 reps

- Wide Grip Lat pulldown drop set 2 sets 145lbs x 12 reps drop 125lbs x 9 reps

- Calf press on the leg press 2 sets with a 4 sec hold on contraction 360lbs x 9 reps

- Standing DB lateral raise triset with incline rear delt raise 2 sets 15lbs x 12 reps / 15lbs x 9 reps both eccentric / 15lbs x 9 reps also eccentric

- single DB upright row 1 set rest pause 30lbs x 12 reps, 15sec 30reps, 30sec 20 reps

- Seated DB shoulder press superset wide grip barbell row 2 sets 50lbs x 9 reps / 45lbs x 12 reps

- bent over cable rear delt raise 1 set rest pause 20lbs x 12reps 15 sec, 30reps 30 sec, 20reps

- drag curls superset alternating DB curls 2 sets 70lbs x 12reps / 30lbs x 9reps

Started the lab testing with 15 min cardio and ended with 15 min cardio

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat intake is crucial. Just google it. The whole world is basicaly screaming at you: Don't eat to little fat!!! :):):) Just saying...

Nice log

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Fat intake is crucial. Just google it. The whole world is basicaly screaming at you: Don't eat to little fat!!! :):):) Just saying...

Nice log
I eat plenty fat throughout the day lol it's in the food I eat but when I eat strictly a fat dense macro like peanut butter or nuts or avocado that's what it is. So that's why I'm not worried about to little fat.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Ok got some updates for the past couple days starting on Wednesday the 10th. In the lab testing quads and hams.

- Squat machine - 180lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Leg Press - 540lbs - 3 sets of 8 reps

- Leg Extensions - 105lbs - 3 sets of 20 reps

- Smith Machine Single Leg Split Squat - 135lbs - 3 sets of 8 reps

- Seated Leg Curl - 120lbs - 3 sets of 20 reps

- Stiff Leg Dead Lift - 135lbs - 3 sets of 8 reps (taking it easy this one back is still hurting)

- Thigh Adduction Machine - 120lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Single Leg Lying Leg Curl - 3 sets of 8 reps 50/55/60lbs

20 min of cardio.

Great workout lots of energy and stamina. Research subject reports Getting better at mind to muscle connection and getting those contractions. Reports of still feeling DOMS today from 3 days ago.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Updates for yesterday. Thursday the 11th. In the lab researching chest/mid-back and calves.

- Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 30lbs - 2 sets of 15 reps

- Barbell Incline Bench Press - 135lbs - 2 sets of 12 reps

- Dumbbell Bench Press - 80lbs - 3 sets of 6 reps

- Dumbbell Bent Arm Pullover - 60lbs - 3 sets of 12 reps

- Cable Crossover- 20lbs - 2 sets of 15 reps

- Hammer Grip Dumbbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 6 reps 50/60/70lbs

- High Rope Cable Face Pulls - 80lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Wide Grip Pull Ups - 2 sets of 8 reps

- Wide Grip Smith Machine Bent Over Row - 135lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Wide Grip Seated Cable Rows - 145lbs - 2 sets of 8 reps

- Seated Calf Raise - 135lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Single Leg Calf Extension on Leg Press - 160lbs - 2 sets of 8 reps each leg

20 min of cardio

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Today's routine was delts/tri/abs

- Incline Barbell Raise - 40lbs 2 sets of 15 reps

- Smith Machine Military Press - 3 sets of 7 reps 155/165/170

- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise - 25lbs - 2 sets of 15 reps

- Upright Barbell Row - 75lbs - 3 sets of 7 reps

- Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown - 80lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Incline Barbell Tricep Extension - 60lbs - 2 sets of 8 reps

- Tricep Dumbbell Kickback - 25lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

- Lying One Arm Tricep Dumbbell Extension - 32.5lbs - 2 sets of 8 reps

- Hanging Straight Leg Raise - 2 sets of 30 reps

- Decline Barbell Press Sit Up - 60lbs - 2 sets of 20 reps

20 min cardio and 15 min sauna. Research subject perspiring like it's raining...

Forgot to add hit rear delts even tho it wasn't part of today's research. That's something that needs more attention as that muscle group is lagging behind the front and lateral delts.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Alright folks this is week 8! Last week of research for Cerberus. So last week was the last week for protocol with the rad140. This week I'm curious to see any results in regards to any enhancements of strength or physique. So currently have supply enough for this week and next but thought I would change the protocol the last week and go out with a bang to see if it makes a difference. Starting tomorrow for 7 days protocol for research subject will be 25mg LGD and 30mg mk677. Question is to keep protocol timing the same or change it. So keep it the same and dose 25mg LGD in the AM and 30mg mk677 at night? Or dose 15mg LGD in the AM with 10mg mk677 and 10mg LGD with 20mg mk677 at night.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Alright last day was today of research feeling great. Research subject weighs 182 lbs. Will be conducting a body composition analysis shortly. All lifts are up, visual body composition looks great now time for pct.