First cycle log Test E 500/mg/wk

Earthquakesha

Awards
So I know there’s a million of these first cycle logs out there but I’m gonna just throw my hat in the ring because I’m closing out week 4 on my first cycle and I’m really starting to notice the strength increase.

So my end game is pretty simple, I decided to start my first AAS cycle to reach my powerlifting goals. I’m 32, not getting any younger and had been training 100% natural up to this point for 4 years uninterrupted. Went from 150ish to around 200 (if I had to guess between 12-15%bodyfat, remained vascular, visible six-pack, quad seperation, etc etc.)

Didn’t start focusing on building strength until the beginning of last year and it was the middle of last month when I decided to start my first cycle.

Stats before I started AAS: (9/18/17)
Squat:413
Bench:320 (paused)
Deadlift:535
Bodyweight:~210

So I’m now entering my 5th week of my cycle and I have to say I was starting to doubt my cycle but all doubts have been extinguished.

Current stats going in to week 5 of TEST E/500mg/wk
Squat:475
Bench:350 (paused)
Deadlift:untested
Bodyweight:215 (body fat noticeably decreased)

So if anybody out there is in the same boat, early in in there cycle, I know you’ve read it a million times before, but just wait the gains will come and when they do you will know. If anybody has any questions I’d be more than happy to answer them (training protocols, programming, my nutrition during cycle, etc.) I’m new here so don’t tear my a new ******* just yet!

Earthquakesha

Awards
1st injection of week 5. 250/mg TEST E.

Caught a damn cold a few days ago. (Still managed a 30lb squat PR on Saturday)

Going in for my bench session today despite feeling like ****.

Program is calling for a top working set of 305 for a double but I maybe add an AMRAP after that just to see if my bench number are continuing to creep up as I’m now in week 5 of my cycle and this is as most people say when you really begin to see the strength take off. I will post my results later this evening.

One side note: some folks may be wondering about any estro related sides. PERSONALLY, I haven’t experienced any negative sides yet. (No acne, so sensitive nips, no significant water retention, etc.) I did notice however around week 3 my face was extra oily, but never had any breakouts, week 3 was also the week when my libido skyrocketed. The only thing I could think about was sex and training. My GF is super happy with that. I feel like it’s since leveled off but still higher than normal.

Earthquakesha

Awards
No but I have Aromasin on hand. And at first sign of sides I’ll start. Most of the information I’ve read is telling me that some estrogen is good, eliminting it all can have more negatives than slightly raised Estro. Everybody’s different tho I guess. Some people are far more sentive to AAS than others. I’ve tolerated it surprisingly well thus far. But hey! It’s only week 5, I might have full blown bitch tits by wk12 like that dude from fight club.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
No but I have Aromasin on hand. And at first sign of sides I’ll start. Most of the information I’ve read is telling me that some estrogen is good, eliminting it all can have more negatives than slightly raised Estro. Everybody’s different tho I guess. Some people are far more sentive to AAS than others. I’ve tolerated it surprisingly well thus far. But hey! It’s only week 5, I might have full blown bitch tits by wk12 like that dude from fight club.
the plus side is the water retention definitely makes you stronger but it can cause problems with BP and head aches at least it did me when I was only using aromasin twice a week at 6.25 so now I dose it at 6.25 ed... just keep blood pressure checked that the only advice I can think of especially the day of injection and the day following...

Earthquakesha

Awards
I’ll definitely do that. Thanks for the tip. Yea I’m pretty sure water retention is creeping in alittle bit. Woke up at 225 this morning (last week I only weighed in once and I was around 214), part of that might be dehydration so I’m retaining water that way, cuz I’m sick right now and haven’t been good about my water intake. Feeling slightly better today so gonna try and be extra strict on my water intake, and re- weight tomorrow morning and see if that # changes.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I put on 30lbs in my first month in my first cycle and that's when all of the headaches and spikes in my BP started happening... all water weight.... so yea just keep a look out for that for sure.... it could be dangery ya know....

Earthquakesha

Awards
Quick update

Just wrapped up today’s bench session. And as expected numbers are continuing to increase.

Top working set called for 305 for a paused double. Tacked on an AMRAP and got 4 with one in the tank.

Did some TNG back down sets. Worked with 275 for sets of 6 with reps in the tank.

Incline DB numbers are up as well. Worked with the 100’s for sets of 8.

All of these numbers prob would’ve been even better if I weren’t battling a cold right now.

Depending on how I feel, I may do my squat session tomorrow. If not I’m going to do my bench variation session.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Didn’t get to post this update yesterday so I’ll do it now.

Yesterday was my squat session top set called for 440 for a double with extra sets if I was feeling it. Keep in mind before I started my cycle my one rep max was around 415-ish. So instead of adding an extra set of doubles, I made it an Amrap and ended up with three which moves my 1RepMax up to 480. Morning body weight was 217 which makes me think that when I weighed myself the other morning at 225 a lot of that had to do with me being sick and retaining additional water.

Followed up my main sets with some paused squat work. Ended up hitting 395 for three sets of triples. Before my cycle began five weeks ago 365 for triples would’ve been a struggle

Earthquakesha

Awards
Final pin of wk 5. Today was a quad pin (only my 3rd time pinning my quad as I was too chicken **** to pin my quads the first 2 weeks but yes, I do realize the importance of rotating injection sites) probably the smoothest of the quad injections yet. Last time pinned my quad I could tell I was rushing cuz I nicked a vein and I was bleeding like a stuck pig.

As far as sides go, reflecting back, my libido took a small dip for week 4, but today its back in full force (GF is getting the business tonite or I’m gonna plow my car in to a tree ��)...all other “traditional side” are non exsistant. No acne, no mood swings. Etc etc

Going back to the first couple weeks tho, I definitely remember there was some night sweats, but those are long gone now.

Body feels good, nutritions been on point. Still keeping a very favorable body comp at 6ft ~217lbs. (Abs, quad separation, striated shoulders, moderate vascularity, etc.)

Tomorrow will be my deadlift session. Top working set calls for 500 for a double which I’ll most likely tack an AMRAP to see if my deadlift is increasing at the same rate at my squat and bench. Very excited with my progress and I’m onlu in week 5 of my first cycle. This is just the beginning as I understand of when the true gains begin to come on so I can only imagine what’s in store.

Taking care to do lots of warm ups and getting good recovery and pre-hab. I know with all this added weight on the bar, injuries can be had.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
sounds good dude.... hopefully you won't have to plow no trees...

Earthquakesha

Awards
Deadlifts last night....

Two rep PR’s

500x2
495x3

Fairly confident that had I loaded the bar with 500 on my AMRAP I would’ve gotten 3 at 500. This puts my 1rm at around 540-545. Which would be 20lb increase since the beginning of my cycle (I’m a notoriously poor deadlifter. I’m gonna blame T-Rex arms)...

Either super happy with this as it puts my projected total over 1400 at ~215 bodyweight.

Today, I worked with some bench variation. Worked up to my working weight of 315 for a 3x3 of paused Spotos. Puts my 1rm on Spotos at 345-350 (my paused comp. bench is always very close to my spoto max as I get HUGE carry over). Hitting 340-350 would be a 10-20lb PR and I’m just finishing up week 5 of this TEST E cycle.

Couldn’t be happier thus far with my progress. Getting lots of rest and recovery and spending way more time warming up due to the big jump in weight I’m handling but so far so good!!

Earthquakesha

Awards
Starting my final peaking cycle towards the end of my current 16 week training cycle.

Had my first pin of week 6 yesterday (right quad pin). Pins on my right side are always a bitch since I’m left handed and I have to reach across to administer. That being said this was the cleanest quad pin I’ve done this cycle, zero blood, zero pain, extremely minimal PIP.

trained squats yesterday. Only worked with 85% (405lbs) for a 3x3. 405 now feels like 365-380 did before my cycle. Followed those up with some pause squat triples at 385. Just the fact that I can pause triple nearly 400lbs AFTER working with 405 for sets blows my mind....

Accessories lifts continue to increase. Dumbell RDLS at 120 for sets of 10 was a joke so I had to switch to the barbell (usually I do barbell RDLS but I wanted to switch things up).

That’s it for now, bench tonite. Working sets call for 285 3x3 paused. Back down triples at RPE 9. I’ll post an update tonite after my training sesh.

avg

avg

Awards
Loads of progress.
In for the information and updates!

Earthquakesha

Awards
Haven’t updated in a few days...

Quick update. Went in for speed bench vs. bands today. (50% 6x2 against red bands). But all day at work I just had one of those days where I felt “strong”. So I kept thinking I gotta go in and test bench before I do my speed work.

I’m usually not the type who likes to go off my training program at all (even in “off season”) but I was just feeling it today.

Went in and hit a 345lbs paused bench at 213 bodyweight. (15lbs PR).

I’m finishing up week 6 of this first cycle and I could not be more happy with my results thus far. More updates to come....

Earthquakesha

Awards
Did my first injection of week 7 yesterday afternoon (left ventro glute).

Glute PIP’s are a thing of the past by this point. Still getting very minimal quad PIP (guessing that’s because for the first two weeks of this cycle I only did glute injections)

Going in for squats tonite. Going to working up to 430 for a triple. This is technically 90% but two weeks ago I tripled 440 on an AMRAP I added in so I don’t think this will be problem. As my cycle has gone on and my 1rm’s have moved up, ive also adjusted my training maxes to maximize the effectiveness of this cycle (obviously instead of just continuing to work with the %’s I had before my cycle began). I have a feeling my squat max has probably moved from 475 to around 485-POSSIBLY 495 by now, and as eager as I am to test that I’m going to wait another 4 weeks to test (and by then attempt 500+).

I’ll post a short update tonite after squats.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Amazing bench session yesterday

Strength Gains just keep coming. Went it work up to a top working set triple at 90% (using 345 as my training max) so ended up hitting 310 for a triple and it was a total joke. Decided not to go up cuz I don’t wanna be greedy.

Afterwards, hit a top set slingshot double at 365!! Which is completely insane. Puts my 1Rep slingshot max around 390.

Going in for deads today. Supposed to work up to a top single at 92%....I’m very tempted to just test my max...we’ll see. I might just to an AMRAP with 92% haven’t decided yet. I’ll post an update tonite.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Deadlifts yesterday. Decided to of course go ahead and test my max then do the back down sets that were programmed for me.

I had 545 in mind and that’s exactly what I hit for a 20lb PR. I have to say it was not the grindiest PR I’ve ever hit. I consider myself a sub par deadlifter so this was by far the most exciting PR I’ve hit while on this cycle.

So with that lift, I’ve taken my total from 1217 to 1370 in 7 weeks (150+ pounds) and I’m not even fully peaked on this current training block (3 more weeks left).

Current body weight...not sure haven’t weight myself. Haha. But I’m clearly going thru a drastic re-comp. abs looks more shredded, striations in my delts, vascularity in arms, etc.

Haven’t been tracking macros other than just eating somewhat clean, and getting a **** ton of protein.

Another things I’ve begun to notice is my recovery from workouts is insane. I was dead set on being sore from deadlifts yesterday. Nothing. Not nothing, but very minimal soreness in my hamstrings and spinal erectors. Nothing like I was pre cycle. And with the amount of volume I did on deads plus all my accessory work. I certainly would’ve been as stiff as a cinder block today pre-cycle.

Anyways, all is good. No Ill side effects thus far. No estro effects thus far. I seem to be responding incredibly well all around but I have my guard up watching for the slightest change in any of that.

I’m in the thick of my cycle now so I should really start to see some drastic progress.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far- thank you and keep it coming. I'm planning on doing the same type of cycle in the coming weeks (first time with test), so this log is great.

Subbed

Earthquakesha

Awards
Little update.

Had a heavy bench session yesterday to round out this training cycle. Was programmed to work up to a top set paused double on bench at 95% (would’ve been 325 but I rounded up to 330)..

Anyways, hit the double no problem. Lost a little tightness on the descent but wasn’t for a lack of strength, just a technique issue, regardless got it with minimal effort.

Also had an RPE 9 TNG bench single programmed so I decided since I had pause double 365 the week prior, that a single TNG raw seemed legit. And I was right. Nailed it. Cant even say how much of a PR that is cuz I never test touch and go bench. But the 330 double is 20lbs 2rep max PR and puts my 1rm paused conservative at 350. (1rm was 315 before my cycle 7.5 weeks ago)

I was F***ing blown away.

The one thing that you don’t hear enough ppl talking about when you begin a cycle and the compound begins to really hit you, is the incredible confidence that you start to have with heavier and heavier weight. After that first surprise PR you hit and you think to urself “How the F Did my body just do that?” It’s a snowball effect. The compound is working more and more, and it confidence builds and builds.

I think that mental aspect you gains is almost equally important to the CNS and muscular adaptations you take on.

That’s it for my update. This is week 8 of my cycle. 2nd pin of the week is tomorrow. (Right glute pin). For those that haven’t been following along, I’m rotating 4 injection sites (glutes/quads) and it’s 250mg of Test E twice a week.

Got deads tomorrow. im programmed for a top set single of 92-100% (im gonna stick with the 92% which is 530lbs and see how it moves, then most likely attempt a new PR the end of next week, which I’m hoping will be either 560-565). Stay tuned.

Current progress up to this point
Numbers before cycle (7.5 weeks ago)
Squat 413
Bench 315 (paused)
Deadlift 520

Current numbers/projections
Squat 500
Bench 345 paused, 365 TNG
Deadlift 545 (projecting 560-565)

Pre cycle bodyweight 208
Morning bodyweight 213

Earthquakesha

Awards
Just wanted to add another update. I realize I never posted after my heavy squat session this week but I’ll make it quick.

Worked up to 455 for a double which moved very well.

Just for perspective, 445 was my max on September 25th and I doubled 455 November 6th (sooo....10 days later?)

Followed this up with a paused squat triple at 405. Which for me was even more impressive than the 455 double.

Marching strong towards a 500 pound squat in two weeks. (Would be 95lb increase in 10weeks)

Earthquakesha

Awards
Did my 2nd and final pin of week 8 today.

Had a speed bench training session as well. Worked up to 70% (240) for doubles against red bands (which are give or take 80lbs of tension at the top) Bar was FLYING but didn’t wanna go up since I’ve been having some recurring rotator cuff tightness and I️ wanna take it easy going in to a deload week before I️ rest my lifts to round out this training cycle.

The goal number during my test week are as follows:

Squat: 500
Bench: 365-370 (paused)
Deadlift 560-570

Once my test week is over and I️ collect my PR’s, I’m gonna run another mini peaking cycle to see how much more strength I️ can squeeze out of this, my first AAS cycle. As of now tho I’ll be breaking into the mid 1400’s total-wise Before this Test E cycle, my total was 1217. Soooooo....success thus far?

Earthquakesha

Awards
It is at least 50/50 if not 80/20 mental on the strength gains! if you believe you can you ususally CAN! do the same 500 mg/week 10 week cycle next time but add 50mg winstrol ED starting on your second week. You will not be disapppointed in the end results at week ten for looks and strength compared to a test e run by itself. It makes a big diffference.
I’ve started thinking about what I’m gonna do for my next cycle already. I️ def want to add an Oral, not ready to add and don’t really even think I️ should add a second injectable for several more cycles. I’ve thought about Dbol and Anadrol. But I’ll def take a look at Winny too thanks! But maybe I️ can ask you another question....As my 1st cycle begins to wind down, I’ve started to ponder how much strength gains will be impacted once I️ start a PCT. I’ve done some research about cruise dosing etc. but I’m not sure I’m ready for that level of commitment, not to mention the strain on my system I️ would get from staying on year round. Do u, or does anybody else
Maybe, have suggestions as to a what to expect or perhaps a protocol to help at the very minimum preserve the strength gained while on cycle? Being a powerlifter it’s my only major concern in terms of gains. Obviously I️ don’t want look like a fat slob I️ keep my body composition in a very favorable range for my height/ weight, but just wondering specifically about the strength aspect.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Doing an update since I haven’t done one in a little bit.

We 10 begin Monday and a new training cycle began with it. I’m in a volume phase now so strength won’t necessarily be increasing as I whine down this, my first cycle of test. I’ve replaced competition lobar back squats with safety squat bar for the first six weeks of this training cycle. Two reasons for that first reason my shoulder has been bugging me and I want to give it time to rest. The other reason, I want to exploit the weak point I have in my dead lift which is my upper back and safety squat bar will help tremendously with that.

Anyways, worked up to 285 four sets of eight which were challenging as they should have been. Follow this up with some speed deads at 60% with red bands for resistance at the top of the lift forcing me to maintain a good position.

Based on the rep ranges I was working with my 1RepMax is holding steady but that’s pretty much all I want at this point in my cycle.

As far as any sides here in week 10, nothing notable. Other than I’ve noticed I have a tiny bit more body hair than before. And I’m actually capable of growing full beard now without patchiness which is pretty cool. Still no acne other than a small pimple here or there that goes away in a day or two.

That’s pretty much it for now I probably won’t post anything else until I get to my PCT and then I will update as things progress through into my next cycle

Earthquakesha

Awards
Hey just wanted to drop in and do one last update on my current cycle.

I’ll start back up doing regular updates next week when I start my four week PCT after I’ve taken these two weeks off from injections. I decided last week Thursday to attempt one last PR on my squats before I do you load it for a month and a half.

I worked up to 495 which ended up being a 15 pound PR for me. Which means during the course of my 10 week cycle my squat went from 415 to 495. I’ve decided not to test my deadlift Max again as I’m going to be entering a meet prep phase for my next competition which will be March 10. I think I’ve settled on what I will be running for my next cycle. I’m pretty confident I want to run another 10 week cycle of test e add 500 mg per week but I want to add in an oral compound and after looking at the different pros and cons I think I’m going to go with Dbol. The only thing about it that worries me are the vicious Loback pumps that I’ve read a lot about but it’s only four weeks so I think I’m willing to put up with it for the strength gains.

So all told my lifts went up significantly. My squat went from 415 to 495 my bench went from 320 to 365 and my deadlift went from 520 to 545 all in 10 weeks but it is probably more than that I just haven’t been too Kean on testing it as deadlifts tend to drain me quite a bit and I’ve been on program trying not to burn myself out.

That’s it for now I’ll be starting up my PCT next week so I’ll keep everyone posted on anything that goes on during that

One sidenote: I haven’t talked about side effects for a few posts. Again I noticed no ill side effects. Extremely minimal acne almost nonexistent. The one thing that was physically noticeable aside from the obvious muscle gains and leaning out, was body hair. I’ve never been able to grow a full beard but I have finally achieved one thank god ha ha. And also I’ve never been one to have hair on my chest aside from a few random weird hairs. I now have hair on my stomach and chest. Albeit short hairs, but def more the peach fuzz and definitely noticeable to the point of needing to groom them.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Little update:

Today’s the end of week 1 of 4 on my novaldex PCT. I ran 40mgs/day of novla with no real noticeable difference asides from one somewhat significant one. Around about Tuesday I started to notice my mood was really starting to take a nosedive which I quickly realized was most likely some estro rebound I was experiencing. Realizing this I quickly decided to add in some aromasin at 12.5mg/EOD. It’s Sunday now and as of yesterday evening I began to notice a marked improvement in my overall sense of well being. When I say my mood was down I was starting to feel what I can only describe as some mild to moderate depression like feelings (lethargic, melancholy, no interest in doing anything really, overly emotional, etc.)

It really sucked but I was aware enough to realize it was hormonal because these are things I’ve never in my life had a history of. I suppose some are more predisposed to these feelings than others (some might only experience the physical sides of estro rebound) but nonetheless it was not fun to be in that head space and I’m glad I snapped out of it.

I guess just a piece of advice for anybody else who might be wanting to have a go at their first round of AAS’, be aware of ur mental state all throughout ur cycle. Huge peaks or valleys in ur overall mental state are more than likely hormone related so try and remind urself of that and be ready to act on it because that mental state can be as impactful towards your training, even ur your life outside the gym, as anything else.

Earthquakesha

Awards
What’s up y’all. So wanted to post an update as I’ve finished my PCT and begun my second cycle!

Before I get in to detail of my second cycle I’d like to recap my PCT a-little bit.

Nothing really out of the ordinary. 5 week PCT. novla ED and aromasin E3d. First week of pct was tough before I started on novla and aromasin, I had some estro rebound and started experiencing some depression like symptoms. Once I started on my anti estro compounds all that went away.

Otherwise an uneventful PCT I ran for 5 weeks and began my new cycle this past Monday. Decided to run Dbol for 6 (might stretch this to 8 weeks as I have the supply but I’m scheduled to go on vacation over seas in 6 weeks so I might just discontinue use rather than risk it) weeks at 25mg per day, and repeat my dosage on Test E from the first cycle at 500mg/week (250mg twice a week). I saw amazing results the first time around and I wanted to add in the oral to jump start things as I’ve got a competition coming up in March I want to be ready for.

One week in and my libido is already through the roof. My lifts are already getting back to where they were at the end of my first cycle and my overal mood has improved dramatically (mostly attributed obviously to the fast acting oral compound). Taking aromasin @12.5mg per day with my Dbol to avoid estro sides and I’ll be adding in some liver protection as an extra precaution with the oral compound being notoriously tough on liver function and it’s been documented as being a particularly estrogenic compound.

Only PR of note that I have to mention up to this point is after one week of Dbol/Test E usage I went from pulling 510 for a double of blocks to 525 for a 2x2 off blocks. So needless to say I’m very excited to see where this cycle takes me.

I’ll get back to posting regular updates. Twice a week! And talk about some of my overall goals and PR wise as my cycle progresses.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Just did my first injection of week 2 yesterday

250mg of Test E W/ 25mg Dbol 12.5mg Aromasin.

No side effects as of yet. Aside from MASSIVE increase in hunger which I know now from my first cycle as being very normal early on. Also libido is through the roof, also very normal early on in a cycle. That’s it for now. Squat training tonite. Going to tack on an AMRAP to see where I’m at as today marks a full week of Dbol use (which from what I’ve heard and read is around the time you begin feeling the strength and mass effects of Dbol).

Earthquakesha

Awards
Why not bump the test higher?
Only my second cycle I’ve ever run. I’ve heard directly from experienced AAS users and read a lot that you shouldn’t consider upping ur dosage if your still seeing results. So I want to run one more cycle at 500/wk (added in the Dbol 25mg/ED just to kick start the cycle cuz I have a meet coming up in march) and see where it takes me. If I’m not happy with the results I’ll prob think about upping the dose. Otherwise, gonna run it till the wheels fall off.

Just for reference sake, my lifts are all back to where they were at the end of my first cycle (S:500 B:365 D:555) and I’m just starting week 6 of my training program, wk 2 of my AAS cycle. So I’m pretty excited to see where this one takes me.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve started thinking about what I’m gonna do for my next cycle already. I️ def want to add an Oral, not ready to add and don’t really even think I️ should add a second injectable for several more cycles. I’ve thought about Dbol and Anadrol. But I’ll def take a look at Winny too thanks! But maybe I️ can ask you another question....As my 1st cycle begins to wind down, I’ve started to ponder how much strength gains will be impacted once I️ start a PCT. I’ve done some research about cruise dosing etc. but I’m not sure I’m ready for that level of commitment, not to mention the strain on my system I️ would get from staying on year round. Do u, or does anybody else
Maybe, have suggestions as to a what to expect or perhaps a protocol to help at the very minimum preserve the strength gained while on cycle? Being a powerlifter it’s my only major concern in terms of gains. Obviously I️ don’t want look like a fat slob I️ keep my body composition in a very favorable range for my height/ weight, but just wondering specifically about the strength aspect.
Don't do anadrol on a second cycle, its just so toxic and you should have more knowledge about it., better add an injectible. Dbol and test only will bloat you like crazy if you don't add something more to clean it up or run dbol very low. Winstrol can be dry on joints and it's not the healthiest one but it's far better than dbol. And yes you can add size with winstrol, tbol is another option

Earthquakesha

Awards
Don't do anadrol second cycle, better add an injectible. Dbol and test only will bloat you like crazy if you don't add something more to clean it up or run dbol very low. Winstrol can be dry on joints and it's not the healthiest one but it's far better than dbol. And yes you can add size with winstrol.
I’m only running 25mg on the Dbol and I’m loving what results I’m getting 3+ weeks in. Not really experiencing any bloat. Running some Aromasin along with it to control the estro sides. Plus I’m def getting a mood enhancement from the the Dbol. I was going to run some winny, but the dry joint stuff kinda keep me away. I’m not getting on stage any time soon since I’m powerlifting, and I still have plenty of definition throughout despite the Dbol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m only running 25mg on the Dbol and I’m loving what results I’m getting 3+ weeks in. Not really experiencing any bloat. Running some Aromasin along with it to control the estro sides. Plus I’m def getting a mood enhancement from the the Dbol. I was going to run some winny, but the dry joint stuff kinda keep me away. I’m not getting on stage any time soon since I’m powerlifting, and I still have plenty of definition throughout despite the Dbol.
For strenght dbol I fantastic. I just don't like dbol being the worst estrogenic compound and test not helping. I would run it with something else too.

Earthquakesha

Awards
For strenght dbol I fantastic. I just don't like dbol being the worst estrogenic compound and test not helping. I would run it with something else too.
I got 3 ish weeks left on it. Gonna ride it out, finish the remaining 6 weeks on just the test and see what kinda results I get (this just being the second cycle I’ve ever run). I’m happy so far but I’m sure I’ll try a different starter compound next cycle if for no other reason than to just see how I respond to different compounds. I appreciate the suggestion. I’ll def look at Anadrol for next cycle.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Any updates?
Yes sorry it’s been a bit busy (leaving the country on vacation, work etc.).

So I’m starting week 7 tomorrow and it’ll be my first full week off Dbol. I had a great experience with it. No noticeable sides (6 weeks on, started at 25mg/day w/12.5mg aromasin, upped it to 50mg/day with the same aromasin dosage). Not negative sides. The pumps were definitely more intense (back pump on Dbol is definitely a thing. And it sucks at times having to take breaks when loading the bar on deads cuz the pump is so brutal) but I still think the good outweighed the bad. Didn’t start noticing huge strength gains until I upped it to 50mg tho. Also, my mood did improved. Just seemed like nothing bothered me ever. It was a great kick starter for my cycle carried me through to this point where I’ll start noticing the gains from the Test E. Lifts are all up. Proj max on deads is now 570, squat 520. Bodyweight holding at around 220.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Tiny update to yesterday’s update... I didn’t mention what my numbers were before my current cycle started so people don’t have to scroll back to see my best squat at the end of last cycle was 495 and my best dead lift was 550. My best bench was 365 but right now I’m letting my shoulder heal up because I felt it small tweak some weeks back and I’ve been pushing through until now so as of week seven I have added 20 pounds to my squat and 25 pounds on my projected dead lift max

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why you say you're not ready for another injectible but you'd consider anadrol. It's definitely not safer that's for sure.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Not sure why you say you're not ready for another injectible but you'd consider anadrol. It's definitely not safer that's for sure.
Just not currently interested in adding another injectable that more than likely will have an even shorter half life that requires even more frequent injections. Just personal preference. I’m fully aware of the effects of orals, don’t plan on using them forever. When I’m ready to start doing a higher volume of injections I will most likely go that route.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just not currently interested in adding another injectable that more than likely will have an even shorter half life that requires even more frequent injections. Just personal preference. I’m fully aware of the effects of orals, don’t plan on using them forever. When I’m ready to start doing a higher volume of injections I will most likely go that route.
Just take a long ester, you don't have to inject twice a week..if you go for an oral id vote for winstrol.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Just take a long ester, you don't have to inject twice a week..if you go for an oral id vote for winstrol.
I may look at that in the future,
Thank you for the suggestions. But yes I’ve been recommended to take winstrol by a few people. From what I’ve read and what I’ve been told it’s mostly dry gains? But I’ve also read from several sources that because of that there may be some joint pain associated? But then also the strength aspect of winstrol is highly touted which is what I’m after. Maybe you can give ur opinion/experience in that regard?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may look at that in the future,
Thank you for the suggestions. But yes I’ve been recommended to take winstrol by a few people. From what I’ve read and what I’ve been told it’s mostly dry gains? But I’ve also read from several sources that because of that there may be some joint pain associated? But then also the strength aspect of winstrol is highly touted which is what I’m after. Maybe you can give ur opinion/experience in that regard?
Oh winstrol is dry as hell and you will find it very hard to add fat or water. Strenght is definitely good. Yes joints can be hard but it'll go away after a while after cycle. There are supplements to help with this.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Oh winstrol is dry as hell and you will find it very hard to add fat or water. Strenght is definitely good. Yes joints can be hard but it'll go away after a while after cycle. There are supplements to help with this.
Something I assume a bit more robust than joint juice or glucosamine pills? Or would u recommend those?

Aesthetick

Awards
Looks great boss! I just ran test e for 10 weeks now just waiting to start my pct! Was great and I was in the same boat you are! Patience was a tough one for me but strength hit around week 4 or 5 then 2 weeks later the size started to come and hit strong! Good luck with everything and enjoy!

Earthquakesha

Awards
Looks great boss! I just ran test e for 10 weeks now just waiting to start my pct! Was great and I was in the same boat you are! Patience was a tough one for me but strength hit around week 4 or 5 then 2 weeks later the size started to come and hit strong! Good luck with everything and enjoy!
Thanks. Good to hear everything going good for you. I’m just wrapping up week 8 on my 2nd cycle. Been off Dbol now for coming up on 2 weeks and the strength gains have continued. Next week will be my peak week of training going in to my next competition and I’m looking forward to really seeing where I’m at next week. I should note that I wrapped up training for this week with a rep PR on all 3 lifts. I’m finding now that between last cycle and this cycle, Weeks 7-10 are where the most explosive strength gains came in.

Earthquakesha

Awards
Just to piggy back off that last reply I made....

Wrapping up week 8 today. One big thing I should note to everybody following along is I had to leave the country for 10 Days. So of course ur thinking before u leave, how do I stay on cycle while out of the country? I’m not a moron and I’m not gonna travel with stuff. So my best option was to split 3 doses up through the day that I flew out ( more specifically, I divided 3 Days worth of injections, 750mg, in to two shots and took them one in the morning and one right before I left for the airport). Because it’s a long ester, I’m not at all worried about stable blood levels(still out of the country as I write this). Honestly this was the best/smartest option available.

Strength gains have stayed right on track. I lost alittle bit of water weight due to travel (down to about 213) but my numbers are still on the uptick. Hit rep max PR’s on all my lifts while I’ve been on vacation.

Current stats (proj. Maxes based on rep maxes hit thus far)
Squat:’ 530
Bench: 360-365 (paused)
Deadlift: 585

Previous best lifts
Squat: 495
Bench:345
Deadlift:550

Earthquakesha

Awards
Just wanted to write one last update for this training cycle.

So this is week 10 of this cycle. Everything’s been great. Came off my Dbol about 4 weeks ago now, I personally had a great experience with it. Bloat was minimal in my case (the pumps are what u here they are, they are nuts, especially the low back which I’m prone to anyway), I think a lot of that is because I was good about getting my aromasin in daily while on Dbol (now that I came off it I’ve been running it EOD for the remainder of my cycle). Numbers have been steadily increasing. If all goes well at my meet this Saturday, I’ll have added 40lbs to my squat, 25lbs to my bench, & 35lbs to my deadlift. Bodyweight has been holding steady right where I want it, a petty lean 220lbs. Weigh ins are tomorrow morning so I’ll be pounding water tonite, and prob skip dinner then just go ham after weigh ins tomorrow and try and get up to around 230lbs. Usually I like to wake up the day of extra early and get a ton of salty food in with plenty of time to digest it all so I can actually be at 230 ish the day of competition.

Back to the cycle. So this was my second cycle and I would definitely consider it an overall success, if I could’ve done ANYTHING different....I’m not sure I would. I’m glad I tried the Dbol so I know what to expect going forward. It was a great Kickstarter (I’d say after like 3 weeks I was back to where I was at week 8-9 of my first cycle). My plans going forward with my next cycle
Is to kick start my next cycle with some Winny, and most likely still keep the Test at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks. I might get a 3rd vial tho so I can front load my cycle week one (cuz I run Test E)along with the winny to really get things going strength wise at the beginning of the cycle not sure if anybody has any suggestions regarding front loading when using a long Ester but I’m open to recommendations. I would like to front load tho if for no other reason than to: 1. Jump start my cycle, & 2. Just experience what it feels like to front load. Obviously I’ll be smart about my estrogen control etc. etc.