Anavar after Cycle

kuccii

Awards
So I have a question here. A couple months back, 5 to be exact I regrettably did a "dirty bulk". I put on some mass, but along with the gains came the fat... I've been hitting cardio and eating stupid clean for the past 4 months now.

My question is related to Anavar, to help cut some of the fat. I'm not looking for any more size, in fact I expect to loose a bit of mass which is fine. I'm not trying to be a professional bodybuilder. I'm 5'10 200 lbs and 17-18% BF. (Give or take) I just want to cut some of the belly fat and lean out a bit. My goal would be 8-10% at 190-195.

Any recommendations? Diet and cardio are in check, I just want something for an extra push which is why I've been considering Var.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar is very mild and very expensive but low toxicity and that's a reason women use it. You won't just burn fat with anavar or any other steroid for that matter. And don't go oral without test. Winstrol is cheaper way more effective oral but more toxic so you gotta think what's more efficient for you.