trying to cut

destro19

destro19

Awards
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Ok I’m planning a cutting cycle and it goes a little something like this…
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Diet CKD
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> 
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Weeks 1-2 T1 (4) squirts kick-start
Weeks 1-6 1,4
Weeks 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 UA with R-ala
Weeks 1-12 liver tabs
Weeks 3-6 T1 pro 3,4 (4) squirts 5,6 (3) squirt
Weeks 7-8 T1 7 (4) squirts (8) 3 squirt
Weeks 9-14 Zma and Trib for 6 instead of 4
Weeks 9-12 6oxo?
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> 
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">The reason 6oxo is in question is cause I see so much on why you should use it but I’m not sure if it truly works.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Before this site I had done 10 weeks on animals mebabol anabol stack from b b com and didn’t know anything about post cycle recovery and I ended up just fine taking Zma for 6 weeks.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>No anti-e and I didn’t have any gyno or anything.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>My point is it’s the most expensive part of my cycle but I still don’t really see if it is really effective or not.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I know its something you want to be cautious of and that’s why most people buy it but dose it really work.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Anyway I want to go 1 test for 8 weeks so I figured to start slow T1 the jump to T1 pro and Taper with T1. I figured for myself that I really don’t feel the affects of 1-test for about 2 weeks after I take it so why not wait for the pro until then.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I was also thinking of making a 7-keto 5aa home brew 6&10g respectively.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Is 5aa effective transdermaly anyone know?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I planed on throwing it in week 6 and running for 6. Help me out guys would you keep it or drop/add any thing.

Last edited:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
maybe add milk thistle for added protection since you've got UA in there, cheap insurance that can be bought from wal-mart... insted of the oxo you'll probably hear something like www.liqua-solutions.com suggested instead... cheaper and arguably more effective route for post cycle, seemingly

Last edited:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Go with nolva or clomid post cycle. 8 weeks is a long time to run phs. Bump Biggin, milk thistle, ALA, and lots of water on UA, van't be too careful.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, ****, can't believe I forgot ALA... been a long day :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 8
Weight Loss 12
Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 37
MsHulk Training Forum 28