Surgery Recover With BPC 157

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday I got arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder to repair a posterior Labral tear. I tore it when I dislocated it tubing on Memorial Day.

It was about 1 hour and 15 minutes of surgery and he put in 3 anchors.

The nerve block made my arm numb up until this morning. My shoulder is starting to hurt some. I'm taking 600mg ibuprofen and 15mg/650mg Percocet/acetaminophen every 6 hours. I can't ice it yet because the dressing can't come off until tomorrow.

My left shoulder has been hurting badly for compensating with it over the past few weeks, and I've always had bad joints.

I see the Doctor again the 14th of this month. I am allowed to take my arm out of the sling when sitting and I can somewhat text with that hand as well. I can start letting my arm hang and do pendulums when I feel ready.

I just put 150mcg IM into my left shoulder in 3 different areas using the same pin. I put 150mcg into my right trap in one spot since I can't get to that shoulder yet.

I bought 10mg of BPC and I plan on using 100-200mcg in the left shoulder and 200-300mcg in the right shoulder. I will split this into twice a day, morning and night, using two seperate pins for each daily dose. Micro dosing around the injuries. So each day I will load two pins, one for each shoulder, and use it multiple times.

I'm hoping this will heal the left shoulder and quicken the recovery in the right one.
Woody Dma378 BamBam0319

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in to follow along! I currently have three RC tears ( two full one partial), bursitis and joint effusion. Best of luck bro!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how this works for you. But more than that, hope a good and speedy recovery my friend!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am in to follow along! I currently have three RC tears ( two full one partial), bursitis and joint effusion. Best of luck bro!
That sounds awful, I also partially fractured my humerus from the shoulder being popped back in place from hitting the water so hard a second time.

Do you plan on getting it repaired?

Interested in how this works for you. But more than that, hope a good and speedy recovery my friend!!
Thanks man! The pain is starting to really hit me now, I'm hoping these painkillers start working soon lol

Cffb

Awards
I'm super curious about BPC after reading the studies

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, hopefully this lives up to all the hype. I'm just gonna go off feeling for the left shoulder, and see how the surgeon and physical therapist say I'm recovering for the other one.

The surgeon said 4 months until lifting upper body again, hopefully I can heal faster than that, I've already been out a month so far.

If this goes well I'll look into other peptides in the future.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went ahead and removed the dressing so I could ice my shoulder, the Percocet only works for a couple hours.

The gauze was soaked in blood and I almost passed out looking at it lol

I went ahead and pinned another 150mcg in the surgery shoulder, two different spots a couple inches from the incisions. The second pin got the muscle twitching which kinda freaked me out for a second. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are doing a great job!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro sounds painful pinning into a new surgery site, but it should help speed the recovery.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pre filled two syringes today. 150-200mcg for left and 300mcg for right. My girlfriend accidently shot the entire amount into my right shoulder this morning. I still have half left for my left shoulder later. I may add some more for the right, but I don't know.

I had 600mg Advil and 15mg/650mg Percocet and Tylenol at 7 and 8am respectively. Hardly any pain right now at 11am. Should be wearing off by now. It's only the second day and everyone says the second or third day is usually the worst pain, so we'll see.

Also, no issues with my left shoulder for a couple days either.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds awful, I also partially fractured my humerus from the shoulder being popped back in place from hitting the water so hard a second time.

Do you plan on getting it repaired?

Thanks man! The pain is starting to really hit me now, I'm hoping these painkillers start working soon lol
I will have to get mine surgically repaired also, I am trying to wait as long as possible. I have a two week old baby at home so the timing is not ideal to take time off for surgery. I am currently getting by with GenoFlex & Flexatril and I just started osta. I have BPC that has been sitting for awhile (almost a year) that I should really start because that will definitely treat me better.

Anyway, I am here to follow along on your recovery.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will have to get mine surgically repaired also, I am trying to wait as long as possible. I have a two week old baby at home so the timing is not ideal to take time off for surgery. I am currently getting by with GenoFlex & Flexatril and I just started osta. I have BPC that has been sitting for awhile (almost a year) that I should really start because that will definitely treat me better.

Anyway, I am here to follow along on your recovery.
Yeah, that's pretty bad timing. I'd definitely start the BPC, it may make the surgery a bit easier when it does happen.

I'll be moving at the end of this month and I'm also in the middle of an internship so it was the best timing for me either, but I needed out of the sling by the time the fall semester started.

Hopefully I can help a couple people out with this log. It's good to have people following along too, it'll keep me from letting go and getting fat these next couple of months. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finally got to shower, I feel much better. There wasn't much pain with my arm hanging by my side.

I did the pendulum stretching fairly easily. I'm gonna ice it some since it just got so much movement.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing I'm not liking about the peptides so far is the small amount being pinned, it makes it seem like if I lose a drop that's the whole dose basically lol. But, the less bac water the better is what I've read.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to just reuse the same pin a couple times a day and not pre fill multiple doses. They're such small doses it's too hard to keep it accurate. About the 3rd pin I can tell the needle is getting dull, but it's not too bad.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It seems like the worst of the pain has passed. The worst day was the day right after surgery and it was just a few hours. I've been expecting it to get worse like everyone has said, but it doesn't seem to be looking that way. I don't know if it has anything to do with the BPC though.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for this. Good luck on the recovery man!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I cut back my dose of Percocet to 1 every six hours. I'm still taking 3 Advil every six hours. I will take extra Percocet for my night dose to help me sleep. I've been waking up basically every hour.

I'm going to stick with about 100mcg/day left shoulder and 300mcg/day right shoulder. I've been just eating whatever the past few days, I'll start tracking calories again tomorrow.

I move into my new apartment the last weekend of this month. We get a free 6 month membership to one of the best gyms in town, so I'm gonna have to ask about starting our membership in a few months when I can actually use it.

My classes start August 22, so I'm hoping I'm completely out of my sling with a good ROM by then. I'd like to be lifting upper body around then lightly, but I'm not going to push it, I want to recover correctly.

In for this. Good luck on the recovery man!
Thanks man!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've stopped taking the Percocet on a schedule. I will only dose at night or during the day if I'm in pain. I will continue the Advil. The pain isn't too bad anymore, I'll get some here and there if I move weird or get a spasm but it's manageable without the pain killers for the most part.

My left shoulder was feeling off today, so we'll see if that starts to get any better.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been keeping my sling off a lot more when just sitting around at the house. I can shower pretty easily too. I've been using my arm more than I probably should, but I've just been bending it at the elbow and not doing really anything with the shoulder.

I get my stitches out next Wednesday.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your perception of BPC, does it do anything?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your perception of BPC, does it do anything?
For my left shoulder it seems to be helping some, but I've also really stopped using it a lot. I had to use it a lot before surgery for work and it was hurting worse than my bad shoulder, but it pretty much feels fine now.

For my right shoulder, I don't have much to compare it to yet until the surgeon and PT tell me how quickly it's healing.

It's been exactly one week since surgery and besides a little Advil every once in a while there's only pain when I move it wrong and no need for pain killers. I can move it a lot better than i thought I could at this point.

I'm getting really anxious to get back in the gym, it's been nice with no work and gym but I'm missing it now. Not the work, just gym lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For my left shoulder it seems to be helping some, but I've also really stopped using it a lot. I had to use it a lot before surgery for work and it was hurting worse than my bad shoulder, but it pretty much feels fine now.

For my right shoulder, I don't have much to compare it to yet until the surgeon and PT tell me how quickly it's healing.

It's been exactly one week since surgery and besides a little Advil every once in a while there's only pain when I move it wrong and no need for pain killers. I can move it a lot better than i thought I could at this point.

I'm getting really anxious to get back in the gym, it's been nice with no work and gym but I'm missing it now. Not the work, just gym lol
I really wish you the best! Heal quickly and keep us updated.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't want this log to be super boring, and I'm too self conscious to post pictures of myself since I haven't been to the gym in weeks.. Lol

So this is what my nights consist of lately, movies/tv shows with the girlfriend and this guy. The best child anyone could ever ask for lol

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Oh shut up rascal and give us the nudes

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn dog jumped on my shoulder three separate times this morning.

It's healing great!
Look's a bit like gunshot wounds.
I was hoping I'd have some cool scars but I have a feeling they'll be pretty much non existent lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when you first got that dog. They grow up so fast LOL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been struggling to stay below my calories. I don't do anything but I'm starving all day lol Hopefully I can get cleared to do cardio next week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I'm going over budgets and stuff for the next year of school, rent, groceries and things.

I'm trying to set up a supplement budget/plan when I get back into things for staples mainly.

Currently I have
Protein
Pre workouts
Creatine

I was going to toss in a joint support product since I have so many issues.. But I was looking for input from you guys. Do you think $30 a month on joint support supplement or $100-$200 on an Ipam and Cjc stack with occasional HGH Frag and other things thrown in would be better?

Obviously for saving money the joint support would be the best option, but I feel like running peptides As a staple would possibly provide better joint health and would keep me from buying any natural anabolics because it would provide better fat loss and strength gains by itself, no to mention the other health benefits it can provide. And if I'm ever low on cash I could go from 3x a day dosing down to once a day to just get the basic health benefits.

Also any other staples you guys recommend? I feel like multivitamins are kinda unnecessary, but I should probably get back on a fish oil schedule. I'm so ready to get back into the gym it's like my first time starting out again and I'd even be excited to use amino acids at this point lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The shoulders been hurting more the past two days. I'm not sure if it's from the dog jumping on it or if I'm just getting more comfortable with the sling off and I'm starting to use it more without noticing.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice man I'm interested in the Ipam and Cjc. Thinking of running some in the future. Keep up the recovery.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice man I'm interested in the Ipam and Cjc. Thinking of running some in the future. Keep up the recovery.
Yeah I've been wanting to try it out but I've always lived with roommates I didn't want knowing about it by seeing it in the fridge, and I moved back to my parents to transfer schools so I couldn't do it then.

I straight up told my parents I'm getting it though for my surgery cause I wasn't messing around with recovery lol but I'm finally moving into my apartment in a couple weeks so my fridge can be stocked with peptides without anyone bothering me about it, since it'll just be me and my girlfriend.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finished off my first vial tonight. I have post op on Wednesday, so hopefully I can start PT soon. I'll see how the surgeon and therapist says my shoulders doing before I order anymore BPC. My left shoulder has still been having a little discomfort, but I can't seem to stop twisting it in weird situations so I'm gonna start to be more careful with it. It's definitely better than before I started the BPC though.

I'm getting more comfortable with my arm out of the sling, it feels good, but I still haven't done anything with it really just to be safe.

It's been hurting the past couple of days, but I think I had my sling holding my arm up too high. I lowered it down some so so we'll see how it feels tomorrow.

I try to keep the bottom strap tight so it keeps my arm close to my body, that way when I lean over my arms isn't just hanging there, if that makes sense.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't remember if I mentioned this, but I was able to get ahold of the surgery report and it says the tear was from the 10 o clock to 6 o clock positions.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't remember if I mentioned this, but I was able to get ahold of the surgery report and it says the tear was from the 10 o clock to 6 o clock positions.
Decent size tear! Not the biggest ive heard of, but definitely pretty big.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I am officially unemployed.. Lol there's nothing I can do at work with only one arm, so he said to just let him know when I'm out of the sling and capable of doing anything.

Also, I'm moving the 28th and then starting school the 22nd, so it may be a couple months before I get another job. Too bad I can't even lift during all this free time ?

Decent size tear! Not the biggest ive heard of, but definitely pretty big.
Yeah, the surgeon said that if you're gonna have a labral tear it was one of the best kinds to have, so that sounds good. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the shoulder pain was from the wrong sling adjustment, it's feeling better. The dog still manages to jump on my shoulder atleast once a day. I do my best to use my other arm and try and reach over and block him.

I've had no PIP whatsoever yet. I woke up today and went to do my first pins and noticed both delts have 2-3 yellow bruised spots. They're sore to the touch but that's about it, I guess that's what happens when you jab the same area 2-6 times a day lol

I'm seeing the doctor today, I wonder what she'll say/think about that. Lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, curious about what the doc says. Will you tell them?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha, curious about what the doc says. Will you tell them?
I haven't decided.. I'm actually just seeing the PA, she seemed pretty relaxed before surgery. She asked if I wanted any pain medicine before even knowing if anything was actually wrong with my shoulder.

Chances are she'll have no idea what I'm talking about and try and lecture me lol I haven't decided yet.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chances are she'll have no idea what I'm talking about and try and lecture me lol I haven't decided yet.
Chances are high. I wouldn't if i was you.

My mom made me tell my doctor that i was taking ep1c unleashed, i was there for high blood pressure(133/81). He freak out and yelled at me. Saying how dangerous steroids were this and that. I laughed and told him that it was epicatethens, which is extracted from either coaco or green tree and its all natural, and how it can even lower blood pressure. He then got even more mad, said ive seen these things over and over and steriods are horrible, bluh bluh bluh. Then he told me the best way to get off steriods is by slowly lowering the dosage.

When i left, i busted out in tears from laughter. Lets just say i go to my doctor's appointments alone now and i got a new doctor.