Chaos and Pain LGD-4033 Log

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Chaos and Pain (and pyrobatt ) for sending me a bottle of LGD-4033 to log.
This first post will give a background. I'll post pics of the product and update ~4 times a week. Plan is to run 5mg twice a day, for 30 days.

About my rat:
21 years old
170lbs, ~8%bf
3 years of serious training, ex athlete
350lbs squat, 450lbs deadlift, 275lbs bench
Training goals are to hit each body part 2x per week. Since there is no set meet/competitions, I do hybrid type training. Each muscle group 2x week, 18-30 sets per muscle group. Heavy compound movements + higher rep isolation. Always superset and keep intensity high. Single set performance is sacrificed to optimize total volume per time spent in the gym, via short rest periods, circuit training and non-failure sets. Extensive use of dropsets.

He cruises on 200mg of the good stuff EW.

Nutrition is IIFYM/IIFYW (if it fits your wallet). Currently maintaining weight at 3000Kcals. I count about half my meals and eyeball the rest, but based on weight fluctuations (or lack thereof) I'm being accurate enough.
Macro goals:
200g of protein
50g of fat
1 serving of veggies a day
Micronutrient supplements
Fill the rest of the calories with whatever (pro/fat/carbs, don't care)

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Product itself:
Comes in a nice little bottle, nothing crazy. Well packed and sealed. Label is clear and clean. I approve.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: hit chest and bis yesterday, back, arms and calves today. Took 10mg yesterday and 5mg today. No sides or anything crazy yet. Obviously can't say anything about results. For what it's worth, yesterday was a damn good lift, and my partner wanted to do 1 hour of LISS cardio at the end. I'm in good shape, but don't do any LISS (more of an intervals type), despite which I had no problems with the cardio.

alts

Awards
subbed, im looking into doing LGD real soon bro. Keep us posted

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout went fine, felt great actually. It's like I didn't have much energy, but it was eaaasy to do everything. Slightly bloated today, but may be unrelated.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Sleep report: got 9 hours, a real rarity for me (usual is 6, 7 max). Hit a cup of Joe and was ready to crush legs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Interested in this!!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Just barely missed 450 on deads. Weighed in at 177 today. Heaviest I've been in a while. Some weight gain is expected (and planned) but that's a bit faster than planned. Was already noticing it before LGD though, and may be partially caused by an outstanding balance with the toilet or something.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Workouts and energy have been great. I've been able to cram in a 2.5 day split, which allows me to do every group twice in 5 days. 1.5 weeks of this and haven't taken a rest day yet.

As far as sides go, I DO feel estrogen sides, especially the itchy nips. Bloating is there too, but may just be water retention (which would explain the sudden +5lbs or so that seem to have stopped climbing now). My guess is that this compound itself doesn't aromatize, but may increase aromatization, just how osta can I believe.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Going to grab an ai or ride it out?
I'm on test, taking an AI already. I'll probably ride it out, since I plan to get gyno surgery in the near future anyhow. I have a very mild case (no hard lumps, just fatty tissue and possibly enlarged glands) of pubertal gyno which was exacerbated by AAS, but it bothers me enough to have it fixed. If it gets much worse (lumps) I plan to address the sensitivity by messing with my AI or test dose.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
So I've taken 1 week without pinning test, and what's surprising is that my libido & energy are HIGHER than on just test, weights are feeling light and endurance is great. This stuff is showing great promise. I'm not coming off test, but I am considering bringing my dose down to 100mg EW or less. If 20mg ED of this can make up for 100mg of test, it truly is a great product. Even if this is the case, I would like to point out that long term usage is a BAD idea. This is something that has not yet been approved for clinical use and has unknown long term consequences.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Hit 225x10 on bench today, EASILY. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to get 12 next session, which would be a rep PR (I think I've hit 10 before)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a very respectable bench !!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today. Everything normal. I've been a tad bit bloated, but not too bad.

Weight has leveled off, which is good because I'm only looking to put on 5-10lbs this summer, and I'm technically at ~6 already. I think that's due to 1) drop in cardio (no longer biking 20-30 minutes a day to commute) and 2) LGD. Ideally, I'll finish my 30 day run at ~177, so 1-2 lbs more than I am now. 7lbs in 30 days is still nothing to laugh at. Would've liked to keep the weight gain more linear however, I do notice some bf gain.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is tough only gaining lean mass

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
It is tough only gaining lean mass
Agreed.

Health update: BP was 117/65 and HR was 65BPM. This is the lowest I've seen HR at least in a while, lower than my last TRT reading at least and about in line with what I'd seen before I started using PEDs. Probably due to decreased test dose, but at least we know LGD isn't skyrocketing either measurement.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed.

Health update: BP was 117/65 and HR was 65BPM. This is the lowest I've seen HR at least in a while, lower than my last TRT reading at least and about in line with what I'd seen before I started using PEDs. Probably due to decreased test dose, but at least we know LGD isn't skyrocketing either measurement.
That is good to know, I have BP issues with some PH, I have some LGD in the collection may have to dig it out!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
That is good to know, I have BP issues with some PH, I have some LGD in the collection may have to dig it out!
Remember I'm just 1 data point with an infinite number of uncontrolled variables, so there's no guarantee that LGD will have the same effects on you (or anyone for that matter). That said, BP is easy to monitor, so why not give it a shot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Remember I'm just 1 data point with an infinite number of uncontrolled variables, so there's no guarantee that LGD will have the same effects on you (or anyone for that matter). That said, BP is easy to monitor, so why not give it a shot.
I will probably run it in about 2 months, I am logging (1) product now and have another on deck !!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I will probably run it in about 2 months, I am logging (1) product now and have another on deck !!
Sounds like a plan, lucky you. Hopefully they're not all orals haha.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see the results, and if they are close to what I experienced :)

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
5 hours of sleep and I'm up. Thank you procrastination.

Sitting at 175lbs right now, probably the strongest, biggest and leanest I've been at this weight. You can't really see it in the pics, but striation in my vastus lateralis are begging to show.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th everyone! I won't be training today, gym's closed. Probably about to wake up Sunday night with no recollection of the weekend, fun times.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 179 today. I'm guessing once again it's some mass, some fat and some water, but with a decent mass/fat gain ratio, so I'll let it happen and see.

I did drink yesterday for the record, not blackout drinking but certainly got a good buzz going. Had something like 5 pints of 5-6% beer and a shot.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been reporting much because there isn't much to be said. So far, I'm more impressed with this stuff than I was with tren when I first ran it. Yes, I said tren. Summary so far:
-Up at least 6-7lbs
-Minimal body fat gains
-PRd bench, squats and a bench rep PR by a LARGE margin, and wasn't even trying lol.
-Haven't had to take a single rest day. I'm able to hit 18 sets each of squats and deadlifts per week, plus accessory leg lifts
-Health markers seem great
-Libido and energy are great
-No sides

Doctoroctober

Doctoroctober

Awards
subbed. about to start primeval labs super lgd myself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't been reporting much because there isn't much to be said. So far, I'm more impressed with this stuff than I was with tren when I first ran it. Yes, I said tren. Summary so far:
-Up at least 6-7lbs
-Minimal body fat gains
-PRd bench, squats and a bench rep PR by a LARGE margin, and wasn't even trying lol.
-Haven't had to take a single rest day. I'm able to hit 18 sets each of squats and deadlifts per week, plus accessory leg lifts
-Health markers seem great
-Libido and energy are great
-No sides
How can you say not much to report ? -Up at least 6-7lbs
-Minimal body fat gains
for most of us this is huge ! Congratulations!!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Not really what I meant. I meant that I don't have much to say about it because there's been no sides, no nothing, just a great couple weeks of gains

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really what I meant. I meant that I don't have much to say about it because there's been no sides, no nothing, just a great couple weeks of gains
Makes sense now, The gains are awesome, sounds like a good solid product!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try to run a little test and cut with whatever time I have left with this. If I can force myself into a 500Kcal deficit I'll do that. The plan for the next couple months was originally to cruise and get to 180 over the course by like October, so it's going to be hard to convince myself to cut just for the hell of it haha, it's too tempting to just keep bulking.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
177.5lbs today. I was ~2750kcal yesterday. Hit a deadlift PR, 450lbs.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
176-177 today. Damn weight is peeling off, and I only dropped my kcals by ~250
Energy is still good, but sleep has been **** lately, likely from school related stress and such (I don't feel it's the compound).

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Have you experienced any headaches during your run?

I´m on Brawn Nutritions LGD 8 mg ed right now and since I started a have this slight headache all the time. Nothing crazy, just slight.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established

I´m on Brawn Nutritions LGD 8 mg ed right now and since I started a have this slight headache all the time. Nothing crazy, just slight.
Mmm maybe 1 day? I did have a full 1+1/2 days of nausea and vomiting, but I think that was food poisoning or some bug (although with different symptoms, 3/5 people in the house were down with something).

Have you checked your blood pressure? Mine has been great, but I would get yours checked if you haven't. Sometimes your local pharmacy will even have a self-test machine for it that's free and takes 1 minute.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is the first symptom I have when my BP starts to go up

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
BLOOODWORK!

First off, let me say that I have idiopathic fatty liver. Likely caused by abusing NSAIDs and being overweight as a child. Because of this, my liver enzymes (AST, ALT) are NORMALLY 40-50. So 50, even though it's out of range, is "normal" for me.

A couple weeks before starting LGD, and ~2 weeeks after finishing a Tren run:

Notice how ****ed up the liver values are, tren does that to me. LGD was started shortly after, and there was 2 nights of mild drinking during the run, and the results....

Yesterday (a week away from the end of the 30 day run):

So yeah, I think it's safe to say LGD is very mild on the liver. Yes, my values are still elevated, but they're lower than when I started. Even though I was taking TUDCA this whole time (SO to Antaeus for Aegis, the best liver support out there), the fact that the values went down at all shows that a "regular" person with no preexisting liver conditions should have NO problem whatsoever with this product.

No conclusions can be drawn regarding suppression, as I was on TRT, but it is interesting that despite the very low testosterone dose (lower than it was in the before test I believe) I still scored just as high, but that could be dose timing, etc. Estrogen (although not visible) was considerably lower in the second test, which was expected due to AI changes, but still notable.

Finally, it's interesting that RBC was and hemoglobin were lower in the second test. This is important, as one of the dangers of steroids is polycythemia (high RBC)

In conclusion, I think this is an excellent supplement health-wise for anyone, especially those on TRT who don't need to worry about suppression but do care about their health enough to not run harsher steroids. You can see the difference between a MILD tren run and this, and in my case based on the results and sides, I ENJOY this compound more. I will undoubtedly be picking up more in the near future ( to reps for discounted samples to offset bw costs).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLOOODWORK!

First off, let me say that I have idiopathic fatty liver. Likely caused by abusing NSAIDs and being overweight as a child. Because of this, my liver enzymes (AST, ALT) are NORMALLY 40-50. So 50, even though it's out of range, is "normal" for me.

A couple weeks before starting LGD, and ~2 weeeks after finishing a Tren run:

Notice how ****ed up the liver values are, tren does that to me. LGD was started shortly after, and there was 2 nights of mild drinking during the run, and the results....

Yesterday (a week away from the end of the 30 day run):

So yeah, I think it's safe to say LGD is very mild on the liver. Yes, my values are still elevated, but they're lower than when I started. Even though I was taking TUDCA this whole time (SO to Antaeus for Aegis, the best liver support out there), the fact that the values went down at all shows that a "regular" person with no preexisting liver conditions should have NO problem whatsoever with this product.

No conclusions can be drawn regarding suppression, as I was on TRT, but it is interesting that despite the very low testosterone dose (lower than it was in the before test I believe) I still scored just as high, but that could be dose timing, etc. Estrogen (although not visible) was considerably lower in the second test, which was expected due to AI changes, but still notable.

Finally, it's interesting that RBC was and hemoglobin were lower in the second test. This is important, as one of the dangers of steroids is polycythemia (high RBC)

In conclusion, I think this is an excellent supplement health-wise for anyone, especially those on TRT who don't need to worry about suppression but do care about their health enough to not run harsher steroids. You can see the difference between a MILD tren run and this, and in my case based on the results and sides, I ENJOY this compound more. I will undoubtedly be picking up more in the near future ( to reps for discounted samples to offset bw costs).
Now there's some results! Good run brother!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Just found this log and read through it. Thanks for posting. Good log and the bloods are the cherry on top.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
More data! Bloodwork repeated.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Test was at the lowest end of the range. Still got boners, this stuff may have positive libido effects

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
HDL is low, but total and LDL are good. HDL could be a lot of things, but IMO low HDL on test doesn't mean much because of improved reverse transport. 22HDL + high test could clear just as efficiently as 50+ low test.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting your bloodwork bro. I'm sure others will find it very helpful as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test was at the lowest end of the range. Still got boners, this stuff may have positive libido effects
Yes lgd does have a positive effect on libido.