Epistane (Havoc) and LGD-4033 Stack Log

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
This is my first post here but have lurked for some time. Some background on me:

48 years old and have been training since I was 13.
5'6"
168lbs
10%-12% bodyfat

ACE and AFAA Certified Personal Trainer and group instructor

Trained naturally all my life (no anabolics at all). Always eat clean, High protein, low fat, moderate carb diet.

I train hard and heavy 5 times a week.

In Jan of this year used my first cycle of anything...HAVOC (Epistane) Starting weight of 163 (wake up). Ran one bottle with Cycle Armor and post cycle in Feb with AD3-PCT. Ran 20mg week one and 30mg the following 3 weeks. On the cycle I maintained a high protein diet and kicked up my carbs. Eating every 3-4 hours and was sitting around 3000-3500 calories/day. My body responded well with the only side effect being sensitive nipples. Results: max wake up weight was 179, gained about 10% on all lifts.

Ran the AD3-PCT the following month (Feb). Nipple sensitivity cleared and maintained strength. dropped a few pounds waking up at 173 after a month.

The month of March went clean taking only d-Aspartic acid on wake up. No sex drive issues, some mild energy level issues but nothing major at all.

Did some research and decided to try Ostarine (Ostapure) for a month. Ran it the whole month of April. Maintained strength but no real gains. Dropped my wake up weight to about 170. No strength loss at all.

Did some additional research and decided to kick it up to LGD-4033. Purchased enough for 8 weeks at 10ml per day. Ran for the whole month of May and just finished my first bottle. Modified my diet doing a carb back loading program to lean out a bit. Felt strong all month once my body adjusted to the carb back loading. Strength was really good as well as energy levels. Weight down to 167 at wake up but have a nice defined six pack and chest and shoulders are very broad. Also notice a nagging injury (forearm tendonitis) has cleared up significantly. Now 30 days in, I will be running Havoc with the last bottle of LGD-4033.

So, starting today, 10ml LGD-4033 at wake up. Epistane 10mg in the morning and 10mg pre workout. At week 2 I will kick the Epistane up to 30mg split 10mg 3 times a day. I will once again be running Cycle Armor. Morning wake up weight 168lbs.

I will provide a weekly update and answer any questions.

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
Second day update: Had a killer workout last evening, felt strong. Noticed no nipple sensitivity at all...very different from the first day last cycle of Epi. First Cycle noticed it the morning after the first day. Lot's of energy this morning. I am suppose to off from the gym today and tomorrow but I want to get back in there tomorrow.

Other supps include:

Orange Triad - multi vitamin
Krill Oil
Isopure Low carb

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
Day 6. Still on 10ml of LGD-4033 upon waking, 10mg of Epistane pre-breakfast and 10mg pre evening workout.

No side effects whatsoever. My sleep has been lacking, not because of the cycle but because of a change in my work schedule.

Wake up weight today was 172.2. Still have a morning 6 pack but just a bit less defined. After my 30 days of carb back loading I have re-introduced carbs into ny dinner meals so my caloric intake has increased.

In the gym...feeling strong in my workouts...getting great pumps. I did just start a new pre-workout from Legion Athletics called PULSE. It had all the ingredients I was looking for in a pre workout. Strength is good...not seeing a significant change but it is hard to tell. I change workouts weekly. I love variety and change things up all the time. I am a very instictive trainer despite being very routine oriented.

My training partner is just doing LGD-4033 without the Epistane and up until now we are very even as far as reps and weights used. We hardly have to change weights when we train with the exception of legs. I am much stronger than him there. So over the course of the cycle I will use him as a measuring stick. I did find myself a bit stronger than him while doing back yesterday. We did multiple sets of chins and despite me being 10lbs heavier than him kept right up with him.

Tomorrow will be last last day of 20mg of Epi and will be kicking it up to 30 on Friday. Still no tender nipples...we will see if that changes. Other than that...feeling strong!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Great read and subbed! Good luck!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Some before and afters would be nice if possible

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
Since this past Friday kicked the Epi up to 30mg/day split up three times a day. Sticking with LGD-4033, 10ml on wake up. I am not sure if it is OK to post what brand LGD-4033 I am using because it is not a sponsor's product. I can tell you it is 10mg x 30ml and it is a well known peptide distributor.

Now to current status...wake up weight was 170.6, lean and hard. In the gym, I am definitely getting stronger than my training partner. I am able to do more reps and more weight on a daily basis. Great pumps in the gym and never really feeling weak. I am feeling a bit down in every day life...not sure if it is a result of the products or living in a house with a 12 year old and 14 year old daughters. It is not affecting my gym time and is not keeping me from wanting to go. My diet has continued to be very clean but have found myself falling back into the carb back loading method. I like the leaner look. Feeling hard and strong.

My forearm tendonitis has continued to improve and after 6 months I am now able to do Bi's again. Friday was my third Bi/Tri workout and I tore it up. As the work out went on, my training partner was going down in weight, I was going up. This combination really seems to be working.

Side effects...none...no tender nipples, no acne...nothing...

As requested...Here is while on LGD-4033 alone.

Attachments

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. Looking very solid bro. If you built all that naturally you should definitely see some nice gains using anabolics.

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
Thank you. I have been training on and off since I was 13 years old. Went in the service at 18 and had an old school bodybuilding mentor who taught me to stick to the basics, work hard and heavy, and be consistent. He always discouraged anabolic use. He always said you have all the anabolics you need pumping and flowing inside of you...you just need to do the work. VERY sound advice for any youngin'! It is not magic...it is hard work. Here I sit at 48 years old and looking the best I ever have. You see...no acne, nice clear skin, vascular, and pretty strong for my size.

Why I have now decided to dabble with SARMS and Epi is because I know at my age...not enough testosterone to make gains and I was breaking down. My elbow tendonitis started last September and I had been unable to do Bi's for 6 months and was not healing. That can be very discouraging. I continued to train but it affected all my lifting with the exception of legs. After this experiment, I will go back to training naturally.

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
I am sorry for the delay in updates. Life gets busy with work, a family, and training. The cycle is going well and quickly coming to and end. It has sort of turned into a recomp cycle because I ended up continuing on the carb back loading program I was on. I really like being lean and still being strong. Below is a wake up photo from yesterday morning. 172.2lbs still but clearly a bit leaner. Feeling strong. My energy levels have been very low, both in and out of the gym. So has my motivation and Libido. I am not sure why. I think it is just about time to give my system a break. This is my last weeks...8 weeks in. I feel I hit my stride with it at about week 6 and it has been down from there. No side effects at all from the Epistane. I am definitely stronger and leaner. My overall impression is that either the Epistane alone and the LGD-4033 alone is the way to go. I have felt no real benefits combining the two. I have about two or three days left on the combo and will go to the PCT. I will be using Lacheek nutrition AD-3. I used that in Feb after my first 30 days of Epi and really felt good with it. I will keep you updated.

Again, sorry for the delay.

resized photo.jpg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far. 2 questions:

1) Are you using recommended dose for Cycle Armor or are you doubling up the dosage? (just curious given what appears to be underdosing on some ingredients.

2) What do you think was the cause for your sensitivity during your last Epi cycle given that it has anti estro properties? Were you using DAA at the time? That's been shown to increase prolactin in some individuals.

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
I maintained the recommended dosage of Cycle Armor.

I cannot account for the nipple sensitivity other than it was my first cycle of anything EVER. I was not using DAA.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you might have hit some lethargy. You not using a SERM in PCT?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Grab some tamoxifen or chlomiphine you'll want it

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great shape mate! How tall are you and whats your weight?Bf also looks veeery low

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5' 5.5" and weighing 172. Bf at about 10%
Dang. 175 on a 5'5 frame! I'm 6'2.5 @ 210. I don't look even close the that thick. At 182 and <10% I just feel like a stick. I think I would trade you about 5 inches of height for some of that thickness. Lol. Nice job bro.

Oldbdybldr

Oldbdybldr

Awards
I would certainly take some of that height! We all want what we don't have. I have been blessed with some great genetics. I have small joints on short bones and have been training for over 30 years. It has taken me all that time to build that thickness.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would certainly take some of that height! We all want what we don't have. I have been blessed with some great genetics. I have small joints on short bones and have been training for over 30 years. It has taken me all that time to build that thickness.
Wise words. Very impressive longevity. I've been going hard since 19 so about 20. I've come a long way but never satisfied. That's why I love lifting. Always room for improvement. Everything is work in progress.