First time using prohormones, need advice

usaf9211

Awards
Hey all, I recently ordered Stano 200 and Halo 25. My friend stacked these and got huge off them so I want to give it a try. I'm very new to this stuff, although I've been training without prohormones for about 6 years.

So my question is, what a some things that I MUST know about this stuff? Any and all advice will be appreciated, and if there is some beginner forum that I overlooked I'd be happy to check that out. Thanks!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Google is your friend.
Halo is good for dry, lean gains. Minimal sides. Good starter PH. run at 50/50/50/50/50/50 for 5-6 weeks
Stano is pretty much for test base/vascularity/strength. Good stacking PH. Does 600mg ED

Make sure you have a good set up of support sups. Cel Cycle Assist, PCT 3X, Reduce XT, ect.
Halo really dries me out so I drink a ton of water and take fish oil and a joint sup daily.
I actually have both halo and stano in my stack that I just started today. Check out my Dimethabold cycle for a good layout of sups and info.

For beginner information, check out the stickys on the anabolic home page. Lots of good info on there and from other guys on here. Search the forum, look for what other people have ran, do a TON of research, and then post a layout for us and we would be happy to critique it. No one is going to spoon feed you here, no offense, just go out and do the research and come back with a solid plan.

Good luck!