~Gaining Time With Olympus Labs Ostar1ne~ Not Sponsered.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
This is NOT a sponsored run, this bottle was 100% bought with my own money.

I had a great little run with the D1M and Tr3st which was at 4 week at a low does and now it PCT TIME. We'll I think I'm going to cruise / Bridge instead with Ostar1ne up until I get on TRT.

Basically at this point I did had a little jump start with clomid / nolva for 2 weeks, with a higher then normal dosing, and now that my Ostar came in i'm jumping on that and from here on out it will be only Ostar up until I get my trt. Ostar will be dosed 20mg."Hopefully the Dr gives the ok".

I will be getting blood work done on Monday for trt related things, and then that following week or the 1st of August a full physical and will talk to my dr about trt and will have labs results in hand.

So I have used all sorts of ostarine in the pass, and I love it, but some time a source can be in question in quality. My goal is to compare Olympus Labs with my perefered source and to give a honest and non bias review. I will post links to the labs result from them. Scroll to post #53 for purity results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/247753-olympus-labs-announcement-3.html

Diet.

I mostly at this point in time I do a 16 hour fast with a 8 hour feeding window. The eating window is 12-7pm. Always lean and clean, complex carbs, veggie/greens etc.

Fresh fish
Lean gorund beef
tuna
Chicken
brown rice, brown pasta
all fruits and veggies
etc etc etc

Workout

Doing a fresh re-start on 5x5. Maybe will hit some odds and ends.​

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in!

If I understood it correctly, you won't be using SERMs now when you are on ostarine... Why is that?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Count me in!

If I understood it correctly, you won't be using SERMs now when you are on ostarine... Why is that?
I'm already 2 weeks in with pct which I ran higher then normal, so I'm going off then I will cruse for a tad bit on Ostar before I head to the dr so I can go on trt.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** ya, bro! In! Straight up dropped everything and running that Ostarine, eh? How are you dosing?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I love Osta.

Have Ostar1ne on the way.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
**** ya, bro! In! Straight up dropped everything and running that Ostarine, eh? How are you dosing?
I updated the post on top. Anyways 20mg every morning. I dropped everything 2 weeks early since my little cycle was extremely light and that fact is im going to the dr to try and get on TRT. Don't worry I will be getting blood work done etc.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I updated the post on top. Anyways 20mg every morning. I dropped everything 2 weeks early since my little cycle was extremely light and that fact is im going to the dr to try and get on TRT. Don't worry I will be getting blood work done etc.
Why would I be worried? ;) You got this :)

Can't wait for this to kick in!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Why would I be worried? ;) You got this :)

Can't wait for this to kick in!
So ready for this! Also ready for the lovely trt :) would be nice to have that little peice of paper from the dr that make everything legal haa.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I will update yesterday and today log when I get home later, don't expect to much detail just yet.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will update yesterday and today log when I get home later, don't expect to much detail just yet.
This log isn't very detailed... ;)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-08-14

Was a off day. Took 20mg Ostar upon waking. Had some eggs whites cooked and a glass of dark chocolate almond milk for breakfast.

Noting to excited but just a long day at work.

07-09-14 "Today"

Same dosing protocol, but back to my fasting.
So Ostar will be taking on a empty stomach most of the time.

Another off day, just refueling and getting some extra sleep.

Some little notes, had a slight tighter lower back with some pumps not a fun feeling lol, but I can say biceps are feeling more firm and solid.

Lunch today was yummy, had a turkey artichoke Prasada sandwich ;)

Dinner nice steak, brussels sprouts, and brown rice with a glass of orange juice.

So today was a simple day beside crazy work.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subby sub'd, interested on how this stuff treats you. I got a couple bottles ready to go in pct in a month after an msten, tvar15 test e go around. Keep them gains baby!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Subby sub'd, interested on how this stuff treats you. I got a couple bottles ready to go in pct in a month after an msten, tvar15 test e go around. Keep them gains baby!
I have used lots of Ostar in the past so I already know how it treats me if it's legit and I know legit quality / purity wise to.

This will be the unlimited test comparing there labs "purity wise" to my experience. Especially since I will have bloods done on Monday but bloods result will be in my dr hands since I won't have access to that until I get my physical and will request a copy.

So for everyone that sees this I will post some bloods work results when I get a chance deepening on the test Dr. picks. I didn't want to do the private MD labs since my dr might want to test for specific things.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be following along, just bought a bottle myself and will use it as part of my pct. but still have a few weeks to go before I start. So this will give me some good feedback.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-10-14 Pre Update

Woke up hungry this morning, like I haven't eaten anything! So I had a small piece of steak and some yummy cheeses for breakfast along some water. I will be tweaking my diet as I feel fit.

Came home early from work today about 12ish ate some more steak, brown rice, and Brussels sprouts and more water. Then I took a well needed nap. :fing02:

Just filled out my dr form for blood work etc etc, ready for Monday to come. :thumbsup:

Its' now 6:10pm as I write this, so am about to make a quick light meal, eat it :food: , sit down browse the TV for a tad bit, then I will hit my late night weightlifting session which will be a 5x5. This work out will be quick since I will be move low weights for a while.

All in all be ready for a update tonight.! Ostar good stuff <3

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-10-14

Re starting fresh with low numbers.

Squats 115 5x5
Deads 145 5x5
OH: 95 5x5

Once farther in I will be jump the weights 5lbs each sides.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Will add my post from yesterday today along with today post today lol.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-11-14

Breakfast was simple whole gain slices of bread, with one can of chicken.

Lunch had some delicious pasta salad!

After a long day at work all I remember at that time was I came home, laid down at passed out hence my earlier morning post lol.

Overall so far I'm in the drying out stage, but it off and on so far. None the less everything is going good.

Monday right around the corner and I'm excited to get my bloods done and kinda curious what my doc has in mind for tests. Hoping for a full panel that show everything!

Workout will be on 07-12-14. Doing 3 times a week for now then I will but it up some more.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-12-14

Squats: 120 5x5
Bench: 145 5x5
Barbell rows: 95 5x5

Lunch and dinner was the same, boneless pork ribs, mash potatoes, steam carrots and a glass of dark chocolate almond milk.

Still fell like I'm drying out. No comment on energy lvls just yet. Veins seems to come and go a tad bit. This going to be a fun run for sure.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Little side update: It's 4:29am and I feel like a black hole has hit me with hunger. Now it bed time.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get crazy hungry on osta:)

Best thing is, even when I do eat more, I don't get fat. Win win.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like its starting to kick in ;)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
So I did feed the best last night 2 tuna sandwich, small glass of oj. Only bad thing is I sleep through most of the day. My sleeping pattern has been jacked up lately lol. Anyways I just took my does and about to refuel with some food!

Gains, gains gains!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really enjoying the nature of your updates bro. For sure. Keep them coming. Glad to see you around again bro.

I haven't ran Ostarine yet, is it a pretty good indication that it's working when you become a ravenous monster?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I am really enjoying the nature of your updates bro. For sure. Keep them coming. Glad to see you around again bro.

I haven't ran Ostarine yet, is it a pretty good indication that it's working when you become a ravenous monster?
Yes it's a Indication, but remember its a small factor because once you start increasing calories even when it's gradual you will natural become more hungry and via versa when cutting cals.

I'd say for me if I'm In maintenance mode then it's a clear factor that it's doing its job.!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Glad to be back my brothers, glad to be back.!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Little update, Bloods has been drawn

Just got my blood drawn, **** does cost a good chuck of change. The nurse practitioner check off what to test for. Glad it's wasn't the dr lol because from what I hear he usually check for everything haa = more money, but I got what's needed.

It hard to justify private labs md in a situation like this when it comes to price vs what to test for , but I guess you do get what you pay for. Anyways while private md labs might be cheaper way cheaper, the cost for testings lots of things may add up more then what you would pay.

I paid $361 via dr FYI. The person who drew my blood a old lady said the nurse practitioner went a little light in testing but is a very good test. She told me the doctor normal routine would have checked off the whole list lol.

So for my brothers out there what's your thought on testing via private labs md vs doctor, is the female hormone panel from private labs md enough for the dr or in-case like this just pay for what is needed via dr request and then future test use private labs md, but let your dr know about them?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-13-14

Was a lazy day and can't even lie about it. Will be playing my workout by ear next week to make some last minute fine tunes.

Only thing I at was some chicken and vanilla almond milk at 8pm the I hit the sacks.

07-14-14

Biceps are feeling nice and firm.

Bloods work etc was done, follow up is the 29 will hopefully remember to get a copy to post or I will just post a few things he mentions on my blood work.

Very simple day. Will be hitting a double 5x5 tomorrow XD to make things up.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Little update, Bloods has been drawn

Just got my blood drawn, **** does cost a good chuck of change. The nurse practitioner check off what to test for. Glad it's wasn't the dr lol because from what I hear he usually check for everything haa = more money, but I got what's needed.

It hard to justify private labs md in a situation like this when it comes to price vs what to test for , but I guess you do get what you pay for. Anyways while private md labs might be cheaper way cheaper, the cost for testings lots of things may add up more then what you would pay.

I paid $361 via dr FYI. The person who drew my blood a old lady said the nurse practitioner went a little light in testing but is a very good test. She told me the doctor normal routine would have checked off the whole list lol.

So for my brothers out there what's your thought on testing via private labs md vs doctor, is the female hormone panel from private labs md enough for the dr or in-case like this just pay for what is needed via dr request and then future test use private labs md, but let your dr know about them?
$361 for a panel of test is what you paid for w/out insurance right? Normally that's the cost of two types of test only. If you had a panel for that price that's very cheap imo.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
$361 for a panel of test is what you paid for w/out insurance right? Normally that's the cost of two types of test only. If you had a panel for that price that's very cheap imo.
No insurance. Could have possible gotten to give me 50% off etc but it's fine. All my next test will come from private md labs.;)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Brace your selves epic update come later tonight! Ok ok maybe a awesome one.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro! Don't leave us hanging like that!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
07-15-14

Ostar is in the clam feel good energy state. Normally at work I get pretty wiped out and or need a afternoon sleepies but Ostar quality is legit.

Feeling firm really firm mostly in the biceps.

Been looking Slimmer since I have been at a very clean cal cut. Ostar is doing it part.

Workout gvt style no need to explain set and reps since you all should now what gvt is.

Squat 165lbs
Bench 150lbs

Dumbbell flys light work
Biceps light work.

Been fasting for the whole day pretty much only had a publix sub whit some Dutch Apple pie and some water for lunch. Will push only light lunch again for tomorrow if my body allows it's.

Overall I'm a happy. Ready to see what my dr says about my blood result, dying to know. I want trt lol will be so nice. Haa anyways hope you all are enjoying this.

Ps: YOU ALL ARE SOME QUITE MOFO

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice! Why do you want trt?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice! Why do you want trt?
It's time for it "trt symptoms popping up etc for a while", it just one of those thing when you know your ready your ready, so hence my full blood test, then a physical / review to make sure this is still the right path. Benfits of trt will be also good to esp when you have a dr that knows what he's doing,