PH cycle critique and help.

germangiant

Awards
So Ihave run a few cycles in the past and im looking to put some size on and hit the 180-190 mark (Started at 145 and made it up to 180 then dropped back down to 165 where I am now).

I have run UG pharma Razor Drol (tren/epi) and went from 150-180, then dropped to 170 after pct (which was a baaaad pct)

cycle after that i ran Superdrol/max lmg for 2 weeks and got serious sides and ended the cycle

last cycle was halodrol by istelf for 6 weeks and went from 155 to 170, settled at 163-164 which is where im at now

Now I want to run another cycled but I want to do it as safe as possible. I have no problem admitting i THINK i know more about hormones than i actually do, so im curious as to what you guys recommend running/stacking together etc.

right now options for me are anything made by genetech such as decaplexx 850 , testplexx 450, epi, halo, and methyl-tren (WHICH IS ACTUALLY NOT TREN)

TESTPLEXX looks most promising as it is m1d, epi, halo, and max lmg all in one, does this look good to anyone else? and if i run it should i be running an AI during the cycle? ive been hearing a lot about people doing that but ive never really done it. Also im thinking 4-6 weeks PCT with a SERM at 40/40/40/20/20/20 or so on

the liver support i have is CTD liver armor & i take fish oil twice daily. do you recommend anything else? coq10 maybe?

like i said i welcome any opinions EXCEPT for the inevitable "you should just pin"
I don't want to inject and i have no plans to do it until much later on

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im kinda out of the game as far as the new PHs go, but ive always liked halo.

why not just a higher dosed 6 week halo cycle? more isnt always better, it rarely is.

4 week pct is more than enough, i assume yure runing nolva cuz thats nolva doses. 40/20/10/10 or 20/10 is fine, it doesnt matter.

germangiant

Awards
yep, and thats what im thinking is just a better halo cycle...i mean i got NOOO side effects and a solid gain

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
isnt broke, dont fix it ;)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
why r those the only options available to you?