The best part of waking up, is NOLVA in your cup!

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Hey everyone, I've got a question that I haven't found the answer too, asking for some help now. I am very wary of Gyno for a M1T Pulsing cycle that I plan on doing in the near future. Pulsing should help with the degree of the sides but I can decrease that even further if I use Nolva while "on" because it will help with the Estrogen situation(we know how Nolva works) and for gyno or Prolactin gyno to occur in the first place you need an abundance of Estrogen. The question is : What happens to my PCT? Because, if my pct is Nolva..I'm already on it. Do I just stay with it? And at what dose, the same as "on" or do I bump it up like a regular Nolva PCT? because I am pulsing, I may or may not get shut down, so is the Nolva stimulating my natural Test on the cycle you think or that won't happen until I'm off the M1T? Hope you can help. Kind regards.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Maybe nobody liked my title, to old a reference for everyone. Lol, you see..it's an old coffee commercial for Folgers, and...ah forget it..

FranARG

Awards
I would run an AI while on cycle, not Nolva. Possibly Arimidex.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I would run an AI while on cycle, not Nolva. Possibly Arimidex.
Thanks for the response, what I was thinking was the Pulse may help from total shut down so the Nolva (maybe 20mgs every other day) will help this because it stimulates LH. And since estrogen is needed to cause any type of gyno Nolva helps with this too. Does that makes sense? And that begs the question, do I stay on the Nolva right into the pct? And bump it to 40mgs at the start of the pct and do the normal Nolva pct protocol?

Last edited:
Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I just need help in regards to when one uses Nolva during cycle how do you run your pct, when your pct is Nolva too?

Thanks in advance.