blackstone labs trenabol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first off I want to thank blackstone labs for giving me the opportunity log this. Its been along while since i have ran a ph.

i have been taking for about 5 days already, and will be adding test-p in about a week. my starting weight was 202. i have been eating everything in sight and killing it in the gym. i stepped on the scale this morning at 206. i have ran tren-ace in the past and blew up, was expecting more of a recomp effect but i got huge. i have been taking trenabol at 60 mgs. im thinking of picking up a third bottle and upping the dose.

i have had amazing pumps, sweating like crazy, no tren cough, or insomnia though.im really excited for whats to come. tomorrow is an off day but friday i will be blasting chest and bis. i will try and keep a daily update, for atleast hunger,sleep and strength.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had an awesome workout today. Had amazing pumps ( the ones where you know your on cycle). Strength was up on the bench. I Hit 255x6 think I could have had one or two more but with no one to spot me i stopped there.

I noticed I was sweating like a mad man. Only about 15 mins into the workout I was feeling really hot and I was covered in sweat. Hunger is up I've been eating until full and the. Ill be hungry about an hour later. I did not weight today but will most likely tomorrow.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenabol is starting to really kick in, veins are appearing in my chest and pumps during
Workout are legit !

I will be hitting shoulders and traps tonight. I will leave an update either tonight or early tomorrow
Morning !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this in full effect ! I have been having some awesome workouts

Pumps have been amazing, the holly cow I'm on cycle pumps. Muscle stay full all day I haven't woke up one morning feeling flat or deflated

I have yet to weigh myself. There is no doubt in my mind that I have had some solid weight gains though. The mirror does not lie ! I have also had people telling me I see your getting your size back.

My goal has been to be able to do 225x8 on incline bench and haven't planned on doing it for awhile but I think I'm gonna have it on this cycle. I hit 225x3 the other night on my 4 set plus I had done 6 sets of flat bench before.

I have had great sleep. I was getting the crazy tren dreams the first few days but those have gone away. Appetite has been about normal

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder workout sometime tonight, can't wait for these painful shoulder pumps

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give us some starting pics? I'm trying to see if this stuff is comparable to Tren. Could be a option for me for a good 4 week cut in June...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give us some starting pics? I'm trying to see if this stuff is comparable to Tren. Could be a option for me for a good 4 week cut in June...
I did not take any pics but have ran tren e and tren a in the past. I really don't think there is any replacement. This is just a guess but I'm thinking you would need somewhere around 120 mg trenabol to equal around 50 mg a day tren a

This stuff is in full affect though pumps have been crazy. Weight is up to 212 already. Keep in mind I have been eating over 500 extra calories a day( closer to 1000) but gains have been clean. Haven't lost body fat as some are reporting but I haven't gained any either.

Had a solid chest and bi workout last night. Hit 245x6 easily on the flat bench with no one to spot.

I will use this again but stacked with something. I should be adding test p sometime this week.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not take any pics but have ran tren e and tren a in the past. I really don't think there is any replacement. This is just a guess but I'm thinking you would need somewhere around 120 mg trenabol to equal around 50 mg a day tren a

This stuff is in full affect though pumps have been crazy. Weight is up to 212 already. Keep in mind I have been eating over 500 extra calories a day( closer to 1000) but gains have been clean. Haven't lost body fat as some are reporting but I haven't gained any either.

Had a solid chest and bi workout last night. Hit 245x6 easily on the flat bench with no one to spot.

I will use this again but stacked with something. I should be adding test p sometime this week.
I have no desire to go back to Trenbolone or injections at this point. I plan to stay within the OTC realm since these hormones are far more difficult to become addicted to and the legal consequences are non-existent. Just a moral decision for myself I guess.

Either way, 50mg of Tren-A ED would be way more than I need to have a good cut. I'd figure 25mg per day would suffice in my case. The last run I did was 300mg of enanthanate per week and only about 70% of that is active stuff. So, you could figure it amounted to roughly 30mg per day. Granted, I ran it for 11-12 weeks. By weeks 9-12 I was shedding fat really fast.

Anyways, I may just run H-drol or Trenazone --- or bridge one to the other to lengthen the cutting cycle.

What I really want to know is how this stuff compares to the pro-dienolone and dienolone products..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no desire to go back to Trenbolone or injections at this point. I plan to stay within the OTC realm since these hormones are far more difficult to become addicted to and the legal consequences are non-existent. Just a moral decision for myself I guess.

Either way, 50mg of Tren-A ED would be way more than I need to have a good cut. I'd figure 25mg per day would suffice in my case. The last run I did was 300mg of enanthanate per week and only about 70% of that is active stuff. So, you could figure it amounted to roughly 30mg per day. Granted, I ran it for 11-12 weeks. By weeks 9-12 I was shedding fat really fast.

Anyways, I may just run H-drol or Trenazone --- or bridge one to the other to lengthen the cutting cycle.

What I really want to know is how this stuff compares to the pro-dienolone and dienolone products..
This is worth a try for you. I'd run it at 90 Mg's if I was you.

I just had a solid workout. Did shoulders and strength is getting amazing. Hit 165x8 on military press.a pr for me. I usually don't go over 155x5

Pumps are just like pinning. Tomorrows an off day and Sunday I'm gonna kill chest and bi's I'm really hoping to hit 275 at least once hopefully more

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is worth a try for you. I'd run it at 90 Mg's if I was you.

I just had a solid workout. Did shoulders and strength is getting amazing. Hit 165x8 on military press.a pr for me. I usually don't go over 155x5

Pumps are just like pinning. Tomorrows an off day and Sunday I'm gonna kill chest and bi's I'm really hoping to hit 275 at least once hopefully more
Thanks man. That may have just pushed me over the edge to go buy some Celtic Tren or whatever its called these days, lol :bigok:

I think two bottles, 90mg/day @ 6 weeks ought to do it...

What about libido? How do I circumvent those issues without test? Stanodrol or whatever you call it?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why go Celtic ? I'd get black stone labs trenabol only because I can tell you it's legit !

I haven't tried stanzo but seems to be what people are having god luck with

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Celtic labs has 30mg black stone labs only has 15mg
Hmm and celtics cheaper. So I don't see why you wouldn't go to Celtic labs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic labs has 30mg black stone labs only has 15mg
Hmm and celtics cheaper. So I don't see why you wouldn't go to Celtic labs
Precisely. For about $60 I can have enough to run 90mg for 6 weeks which is perfect for a summer cut.

I'm planned on cutting about 4% BF in 6 weeks, or in my case about 8lbs of fat. So I need something that packs a punch so I can "get in and get out" of the cycle with some serious fat burned off. I'm looking to lower my fat set point to something deep in the single digits. I got down to about 8% last October. I hope this Tren wannabe could get me to 6% this time around..

How does it affect hunger? I hope it increases appetite as that is good for having a fat-only cutting cycle.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I don't mind paying more to know I'm getting a legit brand. Nothing against celtic I have never used them I just know Blackstone is legit for sure and tested to be exactly what It claims.

I can't stop Eating.. I'm never full

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I guess I don't mind paying more to know I'm getting a legit brand. Nothing against celtic I have never used them I just know Blackstone is legit for sure and tested to be exactly what It claims.

I can't stop Eating.. I'm never full
Oh no bro I completely agree with you.. Why spend money on something that your not sure about! I'm running super dmz 2.0 from black stone labs right now. I ordered my Celtic labs too but not gonna run that for a while just gonna save it till I need the boost

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killed the gym again yesterday even know I was feeling sick. Today I feel like I might have a sinus infection and my throat is killing me. Never fails I'm always getting sick on cycle.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with this .. Weight is staying around 210.. I started at 200 bf is about the same maybe down 1% ish.. Hunger had been crazy along with pumps.. Today i will be hitting back and tris

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost done with this .. Weight is staying around 210.. I started at 200 bf is about the same maybe down 1% ish.. Hunger had been crazy along with pumps.. Today i will be hitting back and tris
How is the libido?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libido is gone lol... Never did add the test as planned.. Wish I would have though lol

Blue pill does wonders though

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, well I'm hesistant to consider the Tren PH when considering its effect on libido. I'd love its cutting properties but if I remember correctly, I told myself I'd never run a Tren product again due to its harshness on libido even MONTHS after I was finished taking it. I just don't have the funds to play doctor with my sex drive and throwing every known substance at myself to keep it up while I'm on cycle.

I may just go with some Epi for 6-8 weeks and call it even.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
so would you still say 90mg doses are optimal, or is 60 a safe bet since your libido crashed like 9/11. i have 2 bottles of celtitren hoarded away for probly a year down the line

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so would you still say 90mg doses are optimal, or is 60 a safe bet since your libido crashed like 9/11. i have 2 bottles of celtitren hoarded away for probly a year down the line
I wouldn't run it at less than 90.. Also as for libido mine always takes a major hit on cycle. It does not matter what compound I am running.. Epi, Superdrol, ultradrol, etc. all kill my libido

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run it at less than 90.. Also as for libido mine always takes a major hit on cycle. It does not matter what compound I am running.. Epi, Superdrol, ultradrol, etc. all kill my libido
Nonetheless, from my personal experience, 19-NOR's have always been considerably more difficult to bounce back from. This SD cycle I just ran, for instance, hasnt been all that bad in terms of libido, ED & testicular atrophy. In day 4 of PCT I'm already further along in recovery than I would have been at the start of week 3 of a Tren PCT...

This has been my experience, anyways. This is in no way a rule of thumb of the sort. I'm gonna give Epi a try as a cutter in several months. Still got 10-15lbs of mass to take hold of.