Looking for help on my next Cycle- M-Stane / Trenazone / maybe Transaderm?

trae1170

Awards
I am looking for some advice for an upcoming cycle stack I would like to do. Here is a list of the supplements that I have on hand or I have on order:
  • Antaeus Labs Trenazone - on order
  • RS-Transaderm - on order
  • CEL – X-Tren
  • Multi-Vitamin
  • ZMA
  • MegaTaurine
  • CEL P-Plex (9 ct. left over from a previous cycle- 10mg each)
  • Milk Thistle
  • Whey Protein
  • Creatine
I plan to order Tamoxifen 20mg/30ml & either (Dynamic Formulas : M-stane) or (RPN Havok)

Which would be a better stack: Trenazone/Havok/Transaderm orTrenazone / M-stane / Transadermor just Trenazone / Transaderm

My goal is to add at least a good 10 pounds and possibly get rid of some belly fat or if need be just run a bulk cycle and then a month or so after run a short lean cycle ?

Stats:
Male
41 years old
5"11"
185 lbs.
15-20% bf
Good Health- but..... work 10-12 hrs. a day so I'm always tired which doesn't allow me to have stellar workouts

Been lifting consistently 3-4 days a week for about 1 ½ yrs. On and off for about 3 years
I recently had my test levels checked and the doctor said it was like 375, he said that is in the normal range? From the charts I have seen on the Net, it is normal.... for a 65 year old male. Guessing this is why I have stubborn belly fat, and I am always tired.

Cycles that I have ran in the last few years:

• (Kilosports) Trenadrol 4 weeks * milk thistle
  • (CEL) H-drol 4 weeks * cycle assist
  • (CEL) P-Plex (20/30/30/40) 4 weeks * cycle assist & cheap test booster ? cut this short a few days
  • (CEL) P-Mag (50/50/50/50) 4 weeks * cycle assist & nolvadex XT
To be honest the first 3 cycles I added someweight and a little muscle but lost quite a bit of it, I did see improvements with strength & size but nothing substantial. As you can see this was largely due to my inexperience and lack of effort put into researching, I did a very poor job of any kind of PCT and have never used a SERM. My eating was not great either.
My last cycle about 8 months ago was the P-Mag and I really grew on that cycle, I added about 12 pounds and kept about 8 lbs. , I can really see a difference in my chest development also.

This cycle I want to do it right to get the most for my money and not completely damage my liver. I will also make sure I have a better diet during the cycle, remove the junk food, increase the protein and complex carbs.

So I am looking for help on a good 4-6 week stack from the above Supps. I listed. For on cycle support I was thinking of just Milk Thistle / Taurine (if needed) / MultiVitiman

For Post Cycle:
Nolva (20/20/10/10/10)
Test Booster ? (good one but inexpensive..if there is one?)

Please give any suggestions, be honest but be nice.

Thanks in advance,

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i actually just started my m-stane cycle 5 days ago runnin at at 20/20/30/30 might say fk it and bump up the 30 the start of my 2nd week but im also using trans with it right now too and so far so good,ive seen a lot of great feedback on the trans

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
oh and if you wanna lose some fat havoc would probably be better for that than the m-stane

trae1170

Awards
oh and if you wanna lose some fat havoc would probably be better for that than the m-stane
So Havok or some brand of EPI with Trenazone ? Would you still throw in the Transaderm ? How would you run this combo?

Havok - 20/20/30/30/30
Trenazone - 1ml / 1ml /1.5ml/1.5ml/1.5ml 1 ml = 8 pumps 1.5ml = 12 pumps should I do 1/2 in morning and 1/2 in evening ?
Transaderm ???

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Definitely have a test base like transaderm. I started almost the same stack (trenazone and epistane) and the lethargy kicked my ass after a while. I use 5 pumps in the morning (dropped the epistane after a while because of a recommendation).

trae1170

Awards
How long did you end up running the Epi ? So you ended up just running the Trenazone and Transaderm, how did you dose them ?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
How long did you end up running the Epi ? So you ended up just running the Trenazone and Transaderm, how did you dose them ?
I ran epi for 2 weeks then swapped it for stanodrol and 4ad. Then i added in the transaderm a week or two ago because I was still lethargic.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I will do another run with epi and trenazone and transaderm eventually though. I still have like 3.5 bottles of epi.

trae1170

Awards
SO do you run Transaderm as part of your PCT or during your cycle or both ?

Thanks for the info.

trae1170

Awards
Alright , I have everything that I ordered and will try to start my cycle this weekend. I ended up ordering EPIVAR instead of Havok, I found a pretty good deal on it ($29.45), but my dosing ineeds to change a little because each capsule is 18mg instead of 10mg. So now I am looking for advice again, I have 1 bottle of EPIVAR (90 caps @ 18mg each). Which looks best, I have never ran EPI if that makes a difference?

18/18/36/36/54/54 (84 caps)
18/36/36/36/36/54 (84 caps)
18/36/36/36/54/54 (91 caps)
36/36/54/54/54 (91 caps)

I only have 1 bottle of trenazone so I have 30ml to play with, so I figured just a straight 4 week cycle of 1ml/day.
So I guess my cycle will look something like this:
cycle : 6 weeks EPI / 4 weeks Trena/ 4 weeks RS-Transaderm
pct: liquid tamox 3 weeks / Finaflex Revolution PCT 4 weeks

CYCLE:
Epi - 18/36/36/36/36/54 ??
Trenazone - 0/ 0/ 1ml/1ml/1ml/1ml
RS-Transaderm - 0/ 0/5 pumps/5 pumps/5 pumps/5 pumps
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitiman
Taurine if needed

PCT
liquid Tamox - 20mg/20mg/10mg/ 0
Finaflex Revolution PCT - 2caps/2 caps/2caps/2caps

Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks for everyones advise.

trae1170

Awards
Alright I have recived my supps and here is my cycle, please give me some feedback.

Epivar (epi) - 18/36/36/36/36/54
Trenazone - 0 / 0/ 1 ml/1 ml/ 1 ml/ 1ml
RS Transaderm - 0 /0 / 5pumps/ 5 pumps/ 5 pumps/ 5 pumps
milk thistle & multi vit.

PCT
Tamox - 20 mg(1ml) / 20 mg(1ml) / 10 mg (1/2 ml)
Finaflex Revolution - 2caps /2 caps/ 2caps / 2 caps

My main question is ... is my epi doses too high ? Should I stick with 36 as the highest ?

trae1170

Awards
Any feedback for my previous post ???
Are the Epivar doses too high ?
Also, is it better the way I have it with the first two weeks of just Epivar or should I move the Trenazone and transaderm up and start them all at the same time and just end with 2 weeks of Epivar ?

Thanks,

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would stick at 36 unless you are seeing no gains at all.

trae1170

Awards
Thanks for the input ManBeast, in regards to my other question which do you think is better, having the first 2 weeks or the last 2 weeks of my cycle with the Epivar by itself ? I only have enough Trenazone for a 4 week cycle at 1ml but I have enough Epivar and RS-transaderm for a 6 week cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the trenazone in the middle.